The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life as a 'Pet'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi, I'm Daray. I come from a world called Zisku, A world inhabited completely by Furs. It was a peaceful world. And it would still be a peaceful world, except the humans found us. They chatted ideas to each other, the key terms being 'pets' and 'slaves'. We would have retaliated, except we're only one foot six inches on average. My family was among the first to be taken. After going through some trading posts, we got separated from our parents. I bet we're lucky to still be with each other.

I guess I should introduce my family. Me and my little brother are Banana Skunks, skunks that have the white stripe replaced with a yellow one, and it also comes up front. Both of my sisters are tabby cats. I'm 13, and the clothes I wore when we were abducted are a pair of jeans, and a simple red T-shirt. My 14 year old sister, Emily, was wearing her school uniform, kacky pants and blue tank top. Kyle, my bro, 5 years of age, was wearing some overalls, a green shirt, and a diaper. Wait, a diaper? A birth defected bladder kept him in those. His sphincter muscles are deformed, so technically, he could be potty trained, but the majority of the times he needs to go it would end up in his pants. And last, but not least, is my little sister Jill. She's 6, is wearing a pink short sleeve and a skirt. She's diapered because when she found out Kyle didn't have to potty-train, she flat out refused to keep going.

Anyway, let's begin from when I was in one of the holding cells on that cursed ship. "Hey, Emily. What time you got?"

"Errm..." She took a glance at her watch. "7:30, why?"

I sighed. "We've been in this cell for two days straight!" I've had it. I am going to have some food. I started banging on the walls, screaming. "Hey, can you here me! I demand to have some type of food! I need food right n--"My last fleeting thoughts were 'at least let the kids have food' before I slipped into unconsciousness. It was another two days before I woke up in medical bay. Man, there beds were huge.

One of the nurses saw me wake up and had their hands on me immediately. After a minute of pinning me down, and making sure I was alive, she picked me up and went down the hall. We passed numerous doors, and many other humans, before stopping in front of room 476. I guess that's my room. She input her password, and after the keypad recognised her, opened up a compartment. As soon as she placed me in there, the door closed, leaving me in the darkness for about ten minutes, before the other side of the wall opened.

"Daray! your back!" My little brother called out. He also tugged me out of the corridor, and I was immediately dogpiled upon by all three. After the many ensuing screams and squirms, I was able to get back on my feet.

"How long was I out?"

"Two days. We missed you so much! Are you sure yo--" Emily got cut off by the intercom.

"We will be approaching Earth in five point nine seconds. Please prepare for landing." It repeated itself a second time, like all space vehicles. While it was repeating, we look around the room. Of ours. Why would they put landing gear in a holding cell? Did I mention I hate humans? The best we could manage was to huddle in a corner. The first bump sent us flying, and with the ensuing vibrations of breaking into the atmosphere, I'm surprised we didn't have any concussions or broken bones. Eventually, however, we were left laying in a group on the ground.

"Ugh. You guys okay?" I asked, garnering a number of yeses.

"Daray, what do we do now?" Kyle asked from on top of me. Honestly, I had no clue. Luckily, I didn't have to answer because a nurse came in and threw us in a bag. As we traveled, we heard numerous voices, the only constant being our captors. In time, we heard a doorbell and was then handed to someone else.

"Mommy! What's in the bag?" A little girl asked, gender inferred by her voice.

"Their our new pets, hun. Can you help mommy put them in their room?" I didn't like the sound of that. It sounded permanent. Again we were on the move. The daughter's ever so gleeful voice was a stab at my ears every time she spoke. She didn't understand what we were going through. Before long, we approached the door to our room. Right after the door opened, we were thrown in side, landing with a loud grunt, and the door was locked behind us. Pushing and shoving, the four of us made it out of the retched brown bag.

Taking a look around where we would be staying for a long while, saying we were amazed would be an understatement. Although the room was still as big as ever, the beds, TV, gaming console, everything was sized perfectly! There were even bedside dressers, presumably full of clothes. Deciding what we've been wearing has been on long enough, we each went over to a random dresser and checked it's contents. I had Jill's dresser, Emily had Kyle's, Kyle had mine, and Jill had Emily's. We swapped dressers, then began picking out what we would be wearing for now. Not much to pick from, red or blue shirts and tan or blue pants. I grabbed myself a set of blue. But before Emily or I could change, we had the little siblings. I got Kyle and Emily got Jill.

First, I undid the snaps on his overalls and had him slip them off, revealing his very wet diaper. It would be allot worse if they hadn't supplied us with changing supplies on the ship. Then I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. He laid down unenthusiastically, And I untapped the diaper. Luckily, he wasn't messy. I slid that out from under him, then realized that I had no changing supplies whatsoever. "Hold on one sec, Kai. I need to find some things." In the back of my head, I was saying if there were supplies, but I didn't want to hurt Kyle's already damaged spirit. I checked the bottom chore of Kyle's dresser and was pleased and somewhat frightened by the results. All of the changing supplies where there, all name brands from my home world. Hesitantly, I grabbed what I needed and went back to Kyle.

"Are you okay?" Kyle pondered out loud. Like the good skunk he is, he hadn't moved off my bed since I left.

"As okay as I can be." Given the circumstances, that wasn't very good.

I had him lift his legs, Then I slipped the new diaper under him, threading the tail through. I powdered him and brang the front up, after having him lower his legs, of course. Merely seconds after I had taped up Kyle, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you done in there?" Came the mothers voice. Needless to say, we were speechless.

"Uh... T-two minutes..." Emily managed to call out.

Hurriedly, I got Kyle's tan pants and red shirt on, Then changed into my own clothes.

"Hey, Emily, should we trust them?" I whispered over.

"For now, just go with it. If we try to run away, I think we won't get far, and it'll have dire consequences. If it starts to get bad, though, then we run, regardless of what happens." She whispered back.

"R-ready..." I fearfully called out. I was still unsure about this whole ordeal.

As she walked in, I studied her face. She, in no way, looked like the dark-hearted kind of person. Except the collars in her hand. "Hello, I'm Tanya. I guess... I'm your owner. Before there's any ill blood between us, I want to let you now that I was originally against this idea, but the company I work for made me. They also set aside some standards. They basically say to treat you like pets. Fortunately, I found enough loopholes to take you a step up. Unfortunately, company rules still apply. The major ones that will affect you are: You have to wear a collar at all times, you need a leash if your going out, and you must be accompanied at all times, unless your in here. I honestly am trying to make this as easy on you as I can. Now, could you please put on a collar?" Her voice never cracked, her mouth never moved, she was telling the truth. That was enough to buy us, so we walked over to to her, and, much to my dismay, let her collar us. She did, however, keep it loose, just tight enough so it wouldn't fall off out heads, making it more like a necklace than a collar.
"Now, since I won't be able to be with you at all times, that will be my kids' job. I have four kids, Sam is fifteen, Josh is thirteen, Aerith is ten, and Lyle is nineteen. There downstairs,and I want you to meet them. In about an hour, I have to go to work, so you'll have to pick your co-owner before then. Please follow.... Actually, here." She elucidated, before picking the four of us up, two to an arm. May I reiterate how much humans freak me out?
she brang us downstairs, and promptly introduced us to her children. Aerith was sitting on the floor, reading some magazine, Josh and Sam were playing some Game (I'd later find out that it's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles), and Lyle was paying some bills. At least, until we made it into the room. Both girls swarmed us, Josh at least made an attempt to get up, Lyle still on his bills.
"Now, girls, they just came from a different solar system, their far away from home, and they didn't get a say in any of this. Try and be nice, I'll be right back, I'm going to go get the snacks. Lyle, your in charge." The instructions were made, and we were set on the ground.
Geesh, Humans are tall! My sis is taller than me by a half inch, and she's fourteen. The little girl is ten, and three feet taller! Anyway, they invited us to watch the game, but only Jill and I were interested. Emily decided to go with Aerith and look at the magazine, leaving Kyle by the door. Lyle stopped he was doing and spent the rest of the time playing with Kyle. Turns out they have this thing called a DSi, and kyle could sit on Lyle's lap so he could watch and help. After Josh and Sam had just made it to this giant monster called a malboro, we were called in for a snack.

This is what I have so far. So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Very interesting bro. I look forward to more. I'll leave any criticism for others to pick at though since I'm out of time at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I like the premise, interested to see how this goes
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm

*blushes* One of my favorite authors posted on my work.. whatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo........
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm

*nudges Legendary towards Riolu* Well he's your bro, so I don't think you have to be so nervous ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 pm

*shifty eyes* ZI.. uh.. i meant you... *megablush*
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

*blushes* I see...Still, can't wait to see more. It's a good start and a good and unique premise for a story ^ ^
Back to top Go down
jessiethefolf

jessiethefolf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

very original story this is the first i have every seen like this to be honest though i don't like... I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT kudose to your amazing story and you i think you might be as famious in this site as rilou and noah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life as a 'Pet' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as a 'Pet'   Life as a 'Pet' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life as a 'Pet'
Page 1 of 1