The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Life RP.

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Drake Silverscales
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Ok I go this idea from Poco's story. Basically species alteration and all sorts of gene manipulation is common place now. And since the tech's been around for a while now cost have finally fallen to a few thousand dollars instead of half a million. You can have any physical alteration you like. You can be any age ya like. I"m gonna be a younger character exclusively so that means somebody else is gonna have to be a care taker. Ok we'll start this off after the alterations and everybody is waiting to get on the plane to go to a city with others like them.

Name: Spencer.
Species after change: Raptor.
Appearance: Before change he had red hair and green eyes. He was about 5'6. After change he looks like this pic.
New Life RP. 1183006533
BIO: Spencer comes from a well off family. His folks however are seldom around. They provide for him but thats about it. So he decided to live his dream and get some alterations. His new rapor form is about 4 years old and completely un potty trained per his request. He'll be living in a group home with others that have been altered.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Name: Drake Silverscales
Species after change: Silver Dragon
Appearance: is covered from head to toe in silver scales, he has long white hair that comes down to the middle of his back. He also has ice blue eyes that people say is his best feature.
Bio: Drake came from a every well off family, but they died in a car crash and he ended up owning every thing that belonged to his parents. As a child he was fasenated by dragons and at the age of 18 desided to become one through alterations.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm

Name: Iadex Arixera
Species: Iguana
Bio: As a human Iadex was a reptile owner and loved the feeling of scales against his skin. He saved enough money to undergo the transformation, but during the process, a storm caused the power in the facility to fluctuate, making the machines loose control and causing him to loose all memories up til that moment, as well as his bladder control.

He's a nice lizard, and gets along quite well with others.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:13 pm

Spencer sat in a chair at the air port with his backpack and plushie. He swung his legs idly as they didn't reach the floor. He was wondering what his new home would be like. He was still getting used to the new body and senses he had. He noticed his vision was much sharper.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:26 pm

*walks into the air portm, he stands 6'11'' as he makes his way over to a seat were Spencer is sitting and sits down, folding his wings behind him*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Spencer saw the dragon sitting next to him. He was a lil nervous and also relaxed at the same time. On one hand at least he wasn't the only gene alter there. But on the other hand this was a big dragon. Especially now that Spencer was so little.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:42 pm

*looks over at Spencer and smiles at him* "hello there little guy, going to start a new life to?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Spencer gulped and then swallowed is nervousness. "Yep. I just got the new body the day before yesterday. Still getting used to it. Walking with the new feet and the tail takes some practice." Spencer said feeling self contentious about his child's voice.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:54 pm

*nods with understanding* "i know what you mean, im still getting used to my new form as well."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 pm

"Yeah I noticed the wings. They're cool." Spencer said smiling now forgetting the sound of his voice. "So where are you going when you get to the new city? I'm heading to a group home and care center." Spencer said pulling the card for it out of his shorts' pocket.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:18 pm

"same, besides it's going to take me awhile to get settled into this new form and then its matter of finding a job and then finding a place to live."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:48 pm

"Yeah. I'm planing on enjoy being little agian. I didn't really have much of a childhood. My folks were never around. Always off somewhere." Spencer said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:52 pm

"im sorry to hear that, by the way names Drake. It used to be Kevin but i desided to change it to fit my new form" *exstends his clawed paw out to you, to shake*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:59 pm

"My Name's Spencer. Or just Spenc for short." Spencer said smiling and shaking his hand. "This is gonna be a neat trip. This will be my first time flying." He said a lil nervously.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:05 pm

*shakes your paw, then lets go* "its a pleasure to meet you spencer, yea it will be fun" *nods and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:16 pm

"Yep. And it was nice of the company to spring for first class tickets." Spencer laughed. He was glad of that. He would have stuck out like a soar thumb in couch.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:17 pm

"i think that most all alterations got first class, so that means we will will be sharing it with a whole bunch of people that went through the alterations."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:28 pm

"Good. I don't need a bunch of normals staring at me the whole flight. You should have seen the looks I got walking in here." Spencer said shading his head with laugh. "I made the lady behind the help desk jump when I asked were my gate was." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 pm

*laughs* "i know what you mean, i was getting strange looks as well. though i think i made the gate lady wet her self when i flashed her a nice big smile." *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Spencer giggled. "Yeah well I think ya did me when I first saw yaw." Spencer said and then mentally kicked himself. He wasn't sure if the diaper bulge had been noticed by his new friend but it probably would be now.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm

*takes a closer look at spencer and can see that he must be wearing a diaper the way his shorts bulged* "your wareing a diaper Spenc?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Spencer blushed deeply. "Y-yes." He said sniffling. He was embarrassed as could be. He hoped he wouldn't get picked on for wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:52 pm

"hey there is nothing to get up set about" *wraps an arm around you* "I had to wear them too right after my alteration becuase of the change."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:56 pm

"W-well I asked to go back to age four physically. And also asked to be altered so ......I'd need them. It's kinda been a fantasy of sorts." Spencer said not sniffling anymore but still blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:59 pm

"ah, i see. Well tell me spenc do you need a change? Becuase i would be happy to help you out with that." *ruffles your hair with his unocupided paw*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life RP.   New Life RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Life RP.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next