The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

code lyoko rp furry style

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

code lyoko rp furry style Empty
PostSubject: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 1:52 am

ok i know i screwed up on the whole rp thing the last time here but now ive got it. so has any1 seen the series code lyoko? well i figured hey why not make a furry version of it. so lets lay down the rules.

1. no godmoding. as always when your hp runs out dont be a xana. dont say "ohh im invincible" i find out people dont like it.

2. diapers are welcome in either the real world or lyoko.

3. definitely dont try to fight xana. if you think somethings not right about happenings say it on the forum well go straight to lyoko.

4. if you die before return to the past now thats it your gone so remember no godmodding. even in the real world.

5. watch out for xana tricks on lyoko. he has lots of monsters and can even make it to where if you lose all your life points you are gone.

6. protect aelita at all costs. ohh and dont let the scythazoa get her. he can take her memories or take over her and make sectors disappear. *new in season 3* so watch her lps. so lets get virtualized.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 8:49 am

Name:kari
age;14
diapers: yes
appeance" 5 foot 6, crimson hair, blue eyes
clothes in real world: tank top and pants and diaper
clotes on lyoko: a black robe and diaper
weapon: 2 swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 9:02 am

Name: cody

Diaper: only whenb i want to wearem

aperance: 5' 9" burnet hair brown eyes

clothes: a oragnge tshirt, saome jeans, underwear socks and vans shoes

wepons: a one and a half handed sword
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 12:04 pm

name:david
diapers: yes
real world look: black hair human.
lyoko: cat with cat like reflexes.
weapons: laser arrow.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 4:40 pm

Ok I'll join.

name:Billy
diapers: wears them due to a condition. Not to noticeable in Lyoko
real world look: redhair human Usually wearing a black shirt with a gold symobl for Ra on it and a pair of Kaki pants.
lyoko: Looks like this only he isn't wearing the thing on his head. Instead the scarf type thing comes up over his mouth. code lyoko rp furry style 1036385036-00
weapons: Night Knives, Dream sword, Dreams blast.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:11 pm

how did i do lig? did i do ok this time?
its afternoon and davids sitting at his comp.
david: jeremy. this is david hows things going over there.
jeremy: its going ok. no xana attacks yet. ill let you know.
david: well im getting my own team of lyoko warriors as we speak.
jeremy: ok. good well need all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:21 pm

(You did fine this time David. Great RP.)

Billy has entered the chat.

Billy: Hey you guys. So Jeremy confess your love for Eileata yet?
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:31 pm

jeremy: *blushes* whos that?
david: jeremy meet billy he knows about you ulrich umi odd and aelita. and hes already gone through the viritualization.
aelita: theres an attack. xanas attacking.
david: whats the attack?
jeremy: dont know yet. ill look. ill contact umi and the others.
david: ok. well go ahead and viritualize. head to the scanner billy. ill set the timer and join you. timer set.
he heads to the scanner.
david: alright ready for the jump? lets go. scanner david scanner billy. virtualization.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:36 pm

Billy smiled as he once agian went through the familiar process of vertulization. His vertual form came into being on Lyoko and he droped to the ground. "I'm in David. That was pretty smooth. I didn't drop as far as usual." He said seeing some of the lil bots. "Hello scrap metl. Night knife!" He said tosssing three at once hitting three of them directly.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:43 pm

david: great. im here but cant see you.
just then.
ulrich: jeremy. dogs are following me.
jeremy: weird. whats wrong with that?
ulrich: theyre growling and they got that look. its xana alright.
jeremy: ok head for the factory. david and billy are on lyoko.
ulrich: david i know but whos billy?
jeremy: hes a part of the new lyoko warrior team.
odd and yumi walks in.
yumi: another xana attack?
jeremy: yep head for the scanners.
they both head for the scanners.
jeremy: transfer odd. transfer yumi. scanner odd. scanner yumi. virtualization. aelitas already there.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:47 pm

"Yep she's here alright. He Alieta." Billy siad effortlessly dispatching the last lil bot. "Man I'm surprised Xana still makes those." Billy siad with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:03 pm

lkari joins in* i am ready to go at a moments notice david and lig" she says sittin back in her room*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:05 pm

a big monster called the scithazoa comes near aelita.
david: look out aleita. laser arrow.
odd: hey thats my attack. cool.
ulrich: man. these guys never quit. jeremy whats up? have they deactivated the tower?
jeremy: almost but davids got 30 life points and billy 40.
ulrich: theyd better hurry because 1 of the dogs has jim. and you know what happens if he dies he wont come back.
jeremy: right. hurry guys.
david: were trying jeremy but a tanks in the way.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:07 pm

kari arrives and throws her sword in the tank* get going, i can handle them" she says pullin her swords out
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:18 pm

"Ok guys. Aileata. Lets get you to that tower." Night said dashing to her deflecting shots. He snached her up and took to the air. "God I love that." He siad grining.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 6:22 pm

glad to be of service, call me if you need anythin ok?" says kari
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 7:24 pm

aelita: thanks. im going in jeremy.
she enters the tower. all the while the dogs are gaining on ulrich and jim. she puts in the code: lyoko.
aelita: tower deactivated.
jeremy: return to the past now.
everything that has happened has been erased from the peoples memories and everythings back to normal.
david: what was that?
jeremy: we call it return to the past. it brings everything back to the way it was before xana attacked. downside is every1 loses theyre memories from what happened.
jim walks in.
jim: huh. whats going on here delarobia. you know dorms are only for those who sleep in them. back to your room david.
david: yessir. see you later jer.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:19 am

kari walks the campus late that day*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:39 pm

odd jeremy david ulrich yumi and aelita are in the cafeteria.
jeremy: anyways when i turned the super computer on for the 1st time i met aelita. also found out about xana and the tower. as you saw david when they glow red theyre active. return to the past now is a program that takes things back to the way they were but if a person dies before we start it they cant be brought back by it. so we must deactivate the tower at any cost.
david: bummer. so what about the scithazoa. you said xana has already got the key to go outside of lyoko. why does he need her?
jeremy: the scithazoa can make her put in the code: xana. what happens then is the sector that your in will be gone forever. so dont let the scithazoa get ahold of her or the sector is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:11 pm

*srry guys im gonna join once yall get into teh real world, please pm me when ya do!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:16 pm

*cody gets his lunch and trys to find a plave to sit, being the new kid as he is*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:20 pm

looks around and sees jim.
david: jim i know what youre gonna say. im sorry i was in jeremys dorm.
jim: actually...
principle: actually hes here to apologize. he shouldnt shout at a new student besides you werent doing anything wrong. dont let it happen again jim.
jim: anyways jeremy told me why you were in there. he told me you needed help on english class.
david: thanks jim.
jim: dont mention it. i mean it really dont mention it to any1.
he leaves.
david: thanks for backing me up jeremy.
jeremy: no problem.
david looks over at the new kid.
david: hi im david. this is jeremy odd aelita billy umi and ulrich. *remembering his promise not to mention lyoko unless theyre interested*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:25 pm

"hey, im cody, im pretty new here, mind if i sit here?"
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:30 pm

david: sure. *sissy comes and interupts* hey.
sissy: dont mind them cody. theyre geeks. come join us.
ulrich: lay off sissy. what has david done to you anyway?
sissy: fine.
david: sorry cody. anyways jeremy what about getting rid of xana? have you figured it out yet?
jeremy: almost. iver got some things to work on but im getting there. soon well be able to shut down the super computer. or so i hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm

*cody tilts his head a bit in curiosity not knowing what they were talking about*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: code lyoko rp furry style   code lyoko rp furry style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

code lyoko rp furry style
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next