The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Furrs in Space!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 pm

Alrighty Folks this RP will take place on a space station near Jupiter. It's a rather large station that caters to a civilian population as well as scientist and miners out in the asteroid belt. You can be any age ya like although I do recommend 8 or older. Any younger and the RP will probably be a bit difficult. The station has no all encompassing gravity field although furniture such as chairs, couches, changing tables, beds and so on do generate a gravitational field so that you don't just float off.

Name: Lig Weather.
Species: Liger.
Appearance: Well you all know what Lig looks like. In this RP he primarily wears some cargo shorts and a T-shirt with a Roaring non anthro Liger on it.
BIO: Lig's has lived on the station now for several years with is brother who works on the various ships that come into the station for refit or repairs. Lig himself is doing rather well with computer tech and has gotten some very good grades. He's nice and outing and loves to make friends. He's diapered by need thanks to a gene defect. But he doesn't mind and is only mildly shy about it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 pm

name: it only says V-71 in scratchy paint on the side
specie: uncharted
appearance: a unknown type of battle armor (dont worry ill be peaceful, and ill have pictures soon)

a full grown male furr sized stasus pod floats through space into an asteroid belt it sends out a morse code sos signal.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:45 pm

I'm in!

Name: Neptune
Species: Anthro orca
Appearance: A midnight blue anthro orca.
Bio: Neptune is a freighter pilot who visits the station, but lives on his ship, the starraven. He wears diapers because he likes them and likes to play like a little cub, even though he has to earn his money by hauling cargo.

Neptune's ship Starraven docks with the station. A hatch opens and Neptune floats his way inside. "Anyone home?" He calls.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:00 pm

"Attention. All Docking bay Personnel. A retrieval ship is coming back with what appears to be some sort of life pod. All Personnel Docking Bay Personnel stand by." Came a voice over the loud speaker. Warren looked up from the the hull of a ship he was repairing. A few minutes later A small one man retrieval ship came into the Docking Bay with the pod held in it's manipulator arms. Warren floated over and scanned the pod itself. "Well what ever this thing is it seems functional. Somebody get medical down here. If there's somebody in this thing then we'll need em probably." Warren said and with that one of the Dock hands floated off to call down a med team. Warren read the what was on the pod. "V-17. Wonder what's inside." He said.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:06 pm

Neptune floats over to Warren. "Hey Warren, long time no see." He pulls out a hand scanning unit, "What have ya got here?"
Back to top Go down

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:15 pm

the pod has several dents, scortch marks and ice fixtures. the pod is dry ice cold!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:41 pm

"We got what looks like a Life Pod but it looks older then the station. And from the looks of the ice and dents I'd say it's been drifting for a while. But it's still functioning." Warren said as a medic came and scanned the pod. "I've got one life sign reading. Obviously in a state of suspended animation. Can you thaw him?" The Medic asked Warren. "Yeah." Warren said and opened a control panel and started the wake up procedure. "Alright it's cycling through it's wake up protocol. It'll be a few minutes though." Warren said Warren glanced up and saw a "Fly" on the ceiling watching them. It was Lig of course.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:58 pm

Neptune glances up and sees Lig. "Hi Lig!" He floats his way up to him. "How have ya been keeping on the station kid?"
Back to top Go down

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:05 pm

the structer cracks a red light revels a tan armored being, the helmet looked like it could have a furrs head, but theres no tailpiece to be found!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 pm

"I've been doing pretty good. I helped optimize the the station's archive program. It should be a lot faster now. I thought I'd get a look at what's going on in here." Lig said looking down at the pod. "Well blow me away. I don't Know what this is. Looks kind of like a furr. No tail though." Warren said. Meanwhile the Medic was floating there staring slack jawed at it. He obviously hadn't seen a furr quite like this one before.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Neptune stares, "What the heck is it?" He drifts closer, "I've been all over the solar system but I've never seen anything like it!"
Back to top Go down

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:49 pm

((btw this is the objects appearence Furrs in Space! 12550011Furrs in Space! 12550012Furrs in Space! 12550110Furrs in Space! 12550111Furrs in Space! 12550210Furrs in Space! 12550211Furrs in Space! 12550311))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 pm

"Well Doc any clue what it is?" Warren asked. The doctor looked over the readings from his scanner. "I'm not sure. It's DNA is similar to ours and other Terran organisms. It appears to be some kind of Ape. A Hairless one save for a patch of hair on it's head." The Doctor said. "The armor he's wearing isn't something I recognize. It's not something in use today." Warren said looking over the occupant.
Back to top Go down

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:10 pm

(im steping out of this rp) the object vibrates, a crystal like object breaks free of the icy prision and hovers above the object, it then spins fast creating a white light, after a flash of white light the object is gone, all thats left is a strange burn mark where the object once was.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:49 pm

Neptune blinks and rubs his eyes, "Woah... That's what I call bright..."
Neptune turns back to Warren and Lig, "I've got some supplies back on my ship for the station."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:04 am

The medic rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "What the heck was that?!" He asked confused. "I have no idea. And ya know what I'm not even gonna try to come up with one. And t hanks Neptune. I'll make sure some Dock guys get by your ship today and get ya unloaded." Warren told him. Lig floated down and looked at the spot examining it. "Awww Gee. The good stuff never last for long." He said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:25 am

Neptune floats over and hugs Lig, "Don't worry Lig, We can still have a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furrs in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furrs in Space!   Furrs in Space! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furrs in Space!
Page 1 of 1