The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Empty
PostSubject: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:02 am

Well I decided to remake this one. Same stuff as before. Maybe I'll get some of you to join.

Ok it's basically boarding school for gifted furrs. And by gifted I mean smart. Not mutant gifted. hehehe. Any way the basic idea is your furr comes here becouse he or she is very smart i one field or another or excells in all fields. over time our characters bond and get to know one another. The name of our particular dorm will be decided later on by all out characters during a dorm meeting. Ok. The Dorm has a common room and then several other rooms which are usually set up as two furrs to a room. So once there we get to pick roomates.

Name: Dylan.
Species: Cabbit. *half cat half rabbit.*
Appearance: This pic. Only he usually wears kaki shorts.
Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. 1180893565
BIO: Dylan is a shy kid. He didn't have any friends in his preveous school and is fairly timid. He's a very bright and creative kid. His best classes are sciences, art, English, and computer tech. He wears diapers due to a nerve disorder he has. He also has a Bunny plushie he calls Hoppy that he sleeps with.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 am

Name: Micheal
Species: Folf. *half wolf half fox*
Appearance: he wears a black trenchcoat under it is a iron maiden shirt and he wears black jeans his head furr is long and pulled back into a poneytail
BIO: a quiet boy but yet trys to be frendly to most he has been incontinent since a accident when he was five noting sereous but he hit his mid section on a bar in the playground so he wears diapers under his pants very embarssed about the fact he has to wear them his specialtes are writeing and computer programing he has a secret plushy of a black wolf that he cuddles with every night
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:29 am

Name: Daco Lorroso
Species: Half-Iguana
Appearence: Wears Tripp pants with a pair of customized boots. A black T-shirt with an Iron cross on the front.
Bio: Although he may be thought of as a punk, Daco in reality is actually a very kind person. He does wear diapers, but because he thinks of them more for convienience than anything. His scpecialties are Creative Writing, Cooking, and Chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Dylan walked up to his new school he'd be staying at. He waved good bye to his mom and then walked in nervously. He looked at his schedule to find the room he'd be staying in.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 pm

Name: Onyx Blackwolf
Species: Wolf
Appearence: A good sized black wolf for his age, is about 5'2 and weighs about 145. He wears black t-shirts and blue jeans alot and like sto wear his boots (look am at avatar, (is without jeans))
Bio: He is a very kind wolf but can be hyper. He loves to meet new people and hang out. He is smart and is very good at Math and Science btu eh does has a soft baby side which is out often, he wears diapers 24/7 due though a car accident but is also very tough mentally
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm

*sits on the stairs,d rinking some orange juice and notices Dylan* Hiya, You new here too? My name is Onyx, nice to meet ya! I'm about to go in and explore.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm

"Yeah I just go here. I'm trying to find my room." Dylan said showing him his schedule with his room number on it.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm

oh your a room down from me then..let's go find it together
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 pm

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Dylan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 pm

so, why you here, what is your name anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:49 pm

"Well I'm here for the sciences, art, English, and computer tech classes. My name's Dylan." He said smiling as they walked. "Tell the truth I'm kinda nervous about being here. This is my first time this far away from home and for this long." Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
OnyxAlphaPup

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:44 pm

Don't worry, Dylan. We get like that our 1st tiem out but I'm here to comfort ya if you get homesick. As for my classes, I have Math, Science and computer Tech
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:25 pm

"Cool so two of our classes are the same." Dylan said smiling as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:09 am

Micheal was in a rush he ran past Dylan and Onyx " sorry i gotta get to class" he said appologiseing
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:28 pm

Daco parked his bike and locked it up. Sighing, he grabbed his pack and walked on, 'Well here goes nothing.' He thought to himself as he entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Name: karal
Species: vulpine
Appearance: avi but with pin shirt and jeans to hide dioaper
BIO: she is shy but friendly at times, she tries to keep the fact that she wears diaper hidden and excells in technology classes
she slowly gets off of her sateboard and walsk towards the dorms
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Riku sighed in class he smiled typeing up a line of code for a character
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:57 pm

she sees the boy in class but walks to dorms
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:45 pm

Daco walks down the halls searching for a dorm that's still got some free space.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Eventually Dylan and Arthur found Dylan's room. Dylan saw the other kid. "Hey looking for your room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:41 pm

He turns his head towards them, "Yeah." He says. "I'm Daco."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm

Riku finished his haracter and saved it he walked back to the dorm hapy to be done
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm

"I'm Dylan. Let me see your schedule. The room number should be on it." Dylan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:36 pm

He digs it out from his pocket and hands it over to him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:46 pm

Dylan looks it over. "Well I guess we both found our rooms. Your in the same room as me." Dylan said pointing to the room behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs RP.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next