The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Empty
PostSubject: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:57 pm

Ok it's basically boarding school for gifted furrs. And by gifted I mean smart. Not mutant gifted. hehehe. Any way the basic idea is your furr comes here becouse he or she is very smart i one field or another or excells in all fields. over time our characters bond and get to know one another. The name of our particular dorm will be decided later on by all out characters during a dorm meeting. Ok. The Dorm has a common room and then several other rooms which are usually set up as two furrs to a room. So once there we get to pick roomates.

Name: Dylan.
Species: Cabbit. *half cat half rabbit.*
Appearance: This pic. Only he usually wears kaki shorts.
Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. DylanbyMaxbackground
BIO: Dylan is a shy kid. He didn't have any friends in his preveous school and is fairly timid. He's a very bright and creative kid. His best classes are sciences, art, English, and computer tech. He wears diapers due to a nerve disorder he has. He also has a Bunny plushie he calls Hoppy that he sleeps with.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:59 pm

Name: Kari
Species: vulpine
Appearance: avi put youger, with a pink t-shirt and a pair of silver joggin shorts

BIO: she is shy but is protective of her friends, she excells in technology and science type classes, she wears diapers just as a comfort thing being she was never really liked at her old school
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:02 pm

Dylan walked down the road to his new school. This would be his first day and he was frankly very nervous about it. I wonder who my dorm mate will be. He thought to himself. He hoped things would be better at this school. He'd already had more then enough teasing.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:05 pm

kari had just arrived at the school and lets out a soft sigh before turning to walk to dorms*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:09 pm

Dylan pulled out his schedule card and looked at it. He then walked to his designated dorm. He crossed his fingers as he walked. Let my dorm mate be someone nice.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:13 pm

kari walks to the room at the same time he does*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:17 pm

As Dylan approaches the dorm he sees a girl going to the same room. He gulped and his stomach sank. From his experience most girls were gossips and loved nothing better then to spread rumors around. And to crush one's hopes. Let this one be different.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:20 pm

she smiles over to him as you could you hear a crinkle come from her* "so you must be my roommate"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:22 pm

"Y-yeah I-i guess so." Dylan said a lil shy. "I'm Dylan." He said holding out his hand. He heard th crinkle but thought it was his own diaper he heard.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:27 pm

she walks closer to him and tries to hide the sound, she then shakes his hand* i am Kari, so shall we go on in and see our room" she asks kindly
i wonder if he realized what that sound was
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:43 pm

"Yeah lets." Dylan said opening the door. The dorm was a nice one. It was comprised of three rooms. The common room which was furnished with a couch and TV and some tables here and there. The other rooms appeared to be small bedrooms. "Well it's not too bad." Dylan said noting the doors on the rooms were simple and didn't have locks. Looks like I'll have to be care full when I change then. Dylan thought o himself.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:46 pm

she smiles* "our dorm looks very nice Dylan" she says as she walks over to the cocuh and sets her bags on the floor next to her, being carefull of her diaper "hey Dylan since we are dorm mates why dont you sit on the couch with me and we can watch some tv before we go to unpack"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:00 pm

"Sure. We only have the orientation today. And thats not for a while." Dylan said setting his bag down on the other side of the couch. He sat down gently to make sure he didn't crinkle. "So what ya wanna watch?" Dylan asked picking up a remote.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:02 pm

"do you mind if we watch some cartoons"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:07 pm

"No I don't mind." Dylan said handing her the remote.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:09 pm

she smiles and leans her head into his shoulder some as she turns it to cartoonnetwork* "thanks dylan"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:12 pm

"N-no problem." Dylan said blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm

she lifts her head up* "i am very sorry about that" she says
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:26 pm

"It's ok. I'm just not that good of a people person." Dylan said still blushing a lil. As he watched some of the cartoon he noticed his diaper was diffinately getting wetter. Please let her want to unpack soon. Dylan thought.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:29 pm

she slowly yawns* "well if you ever need anything just ask, i have been through alot at my old school so as time progresses you will learn of some wierd things i do"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:39 pm

"Oh. Well thanks for the offer." Dylan said smiling when what he feared finally happened. His diaper leaked and a dark spot began growing on th front of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:42 pm

she notices this and takes his hand* come on Dylan i will get you freshened up" she says happily
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:45 pm

Dylan blushed deeply and started criying softly . He would have said something but he was to embarrassed to say a word. Great now she's gonna find out about my diapers and it'll be all over the school. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:50 pm

she hugs him* no one but us will never know of what i am going to show you, k?" she says as she opens her room door and you would see a changing table in the corner with diapers on them
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:58 pm

Dylan stared at the room only sniffling now at a lose for words. He just followed her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next