The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A constant work in progress

Go down 
+14
vincent
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Prav
Incontinent Wolfhound
Maxis
Neptune_Orca
Silverdrake20
Envy
{gone}
Lig
Poco
Zee-Zee
FFF
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

A constant work in progress - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanks. Yeah, that block was my largest so far.

Ironically, it's an "out of the frying pan into the fire" situation I find myself in. I went from the artist's block to no longer having time. This one took a few days to do, each night only adding a bit more with stolen time. XD

At least I'll be able to come up with something the next time I get some free time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Wow very nice Job on this one FFF! Keep up th egood work.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 am

It's a great pic, I love the little details!

And heehee, that's the first time I've been rickrolled! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 am

I'll say this, you;re defiinitly making progress FFF
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:38 pm

LMFAO. I just clicked the link. Razz
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm

A constant work in progress - Page 5 088cWhattodrawcolour

Aahh! Finally, I can draw again!

Yeah, schools out for me. So now, I had more free time, so I cooked up something before an artist's block could set in.

For a picture drawn after so long, apart from a much to wide head and small arms and hands, I think it came out okay.

Now, I have a question for you guys. When I draw, I usually post the final products here. I've been considering posting stuff up on FTT, but I'm not sure they'll want yet another, to put it bluntly, newb artist, not to mention that my drawings are extremely far in between.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Well I'd say put it up your art's not too bad. The major thing I can say to work on are your hands. Try to give the hand itself more room. I noticed that your fingers take up a lot of the space on the hands. Anyway overall great pic.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Your picture looks different here than on FA. Strange...

Anyway, keep drawing by all means. As for FTT... I've made my opinions known already. If you're out of ideas you could always take commissions, they'll keep you busy for sure. And you might make some money. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 am

Looks pretty good! Definately keep drawing.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Okay, seeing as my muse seems to have left me for a vacation, I'm opening the floor to a few requests.

I'm opening four slots, here are the guidelines.

ID cards (2)
The picture in those is shoulder up, and you can specify a facial expression. Dare to be silly people ^^.
The info that will appear will be:
Name:
and you can add others to specification (diaper status, nickname)
Think Student ID card format. Color of the card and maybe border around the picture can be specified.

Badges (2)
Full body pictures, with your name written close by. Think Marci badges (minus the quality XD)

Please be as descriptive as possible. Like I said, I'm drawing a blank on inspiration, so "I leave up to you" is not a bad thing but leaves me hanging right now. Reference pictures are always great, and if I've drawn you before, you can say "see that picture, but change this and this detail."

There may be some things happening at my house soon, nothing major, but I may not be able to draw much, which is why I'm not opening too many slots.

Taking will be on a first come first serve basis. If all the spaces have been taken, feel free to post your request anyways though, it's just that I may not get to it.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Furryfurryfurry wrote:

Badges (2)
Full body pictures, with your name written close by. Think Marci badges (minus the quality XD)

Please be as descriptive as possible. Like I said, I'm drawing a blank on inspiration, so "I leave up to you" is not a bad thing but leaves me hanging right now. Reference pictures are always great, and if I've drawn you before, you can say "see that picture, but change this and this detail."

There may be some things happening at my house soon, nothing major, but I may not be able to draw much, which is why I'm not opening too many slots.

Taking will be on a first come first serve basis. If all the spaces have been taken, feel free to post your request anyways though, it's just that I may not get to it.

I want one!

See my avatar piccie, I want a badge =D But with a pink tutu like poco's has, and blushing deeply :p
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Well that was fast Very Happy . Awesome, I'll get right on it.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 pm

I just browsed here randomly and read that XD I guess i just came at the right time ^^
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:52 pm

If your up to it, I'd like a badge or ID... My main description: see my avie, but there are some other pics if you need some. And I'll do my best to do a detailed description if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Ooh, ooh, I love the idea of an ID card! How about a piccie of Zee-Zee sticking his tongue out?

Name: Zee-Zee Squirrel
Species: Red squirrel
Potty-training status: Beginner
Special skills: Cleverness!
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Great!

And Neptune, whichever one you want is entirely up to you. But I would like the reference material and description please. It would help a lot.

Zee, I'll get on it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Well I wouldn't mind a full body pic of Lig Just look at my Avy for reference or look through my FA gallery. As for anything particular in the pic. Hmmmmm Perhaps Lig standing in a well used diaper with his head tilted to the said looking confused. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Okay

Name: Neptune Orca
Species: midnight blue orca
Potty-training: mostly diapered

Pics:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/832066/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/890242/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1040160/
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:08 pm

I'd like to request one for my friend, Smoke (Darksun)

Can you draw a portrait of him in a very stinky diapie and a tutu?

YOU HAVE TO! I COMMAND YOU!

Last edited by Prav on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Ha ha! I was actually wondering how long it would take for that to happen. Though technically speaking, I'm not sure if Copyright laws prohibit the use of intellectual property if no profit is made and the person using the property does not claim it as his or hers. XD. Either way, I respect Haze's wishes so I won't do it. Man it would have been funny though.

Anyways, Prav's is done.
A constant work in progress - Page 5 090dPravtutuRbadgeformat

I suppose it came out alright, but I'm uneasy about it, but I can't seem to notice why. If I made some mistake on it, let me know and I'll correct it. Otherwise, hope you like it, Prav!
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:53 pm

I like it XD I just wish I said I wanted me messy too ^ ^:
But thanks a lot =D
Back to top Go down
vincent

vincent

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Are there any slots left.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:22 pm

Next up:
1) Neptune
2) Zee-Zee: ID
3) Lig: Badge

Vincent: I'd like to finish up to Zee-Zee's before I take more in. Like I said, I'm not sure how many I'll be able to do, so by then, I'll be able to better tell what I'll be able to do. Sorry. I just don't want to disappoint.

Also Neptune, I'd like to know, if you wanted a ID or a Badge, and if I could get a slight pose description, I'll be set to go. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:38 am

Gah! Double Post!

A constant work in progress - Page 5 091dZeeZeeIDCardRIDCardFormat-1

Alright, Zee-Zee's ID card.

A cookie to whoever knows where the inspiration for this picture came from. It should be easy enough.

Next up:
1) Neptune (ID or Badge?)
2) Lig (Badge)
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:09 am

Heehee, I love it! They told me not to stick my tongue out when the photo was being taken, but I thought it'd look funny... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A constant work in progress   A constant work in progress - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A constant work in progress
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next