The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the legend of spyro eternal darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

the legend of spyro eternal darkness Empty
PostSubject: the legend of spyro eternal darkness   the legend of spyro eternal darkness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:01 pm

when i got to the end of this game spyro became dark and cynder stopped him but it was too late. it ended weird. watching the credits now. so the question is is there another coming out or is this leading into the spyro the dragon series?
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Chazor

Chazor

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: the legend of spyro eternal darkness   the legend of spyro eternal darkness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:59 am

I plan to play that game eventually, but from what I heard it got a really bad rating. They left a lot of un-tied ends apparently. There probably will be a sequel though as Sierra may try to redeem themselves
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: the legend of spyro eternal darkness   the legend of spyro eternal darkness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:18 pm

its actually a good game. great graphics and get this a reference to a character of the original spyro games is on there. remember hunter? the cheetah from std 2 riptos rage and year of the dragon? he was captured in the game by a character. you didnt see him but he sends a letter to spyro.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the legend of spyro eternal darkness   the legend of spyro eternal darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the legend of spyro eternal darkness
Page 1 of 1