The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corporate Regression.

Go down 
+6
Raikan
Baby Eevee
Blackfirefox6
Link
Neptune_Orca
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:52 am

Xavier says,''Cool,you know new power."

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Name: only known as project "Big Red"
Species: Red Ground Dragon
Abilities: Super strength, fire breath, super regenerative healing, invunerableity to most anything that isnt super-armor piercing rounds or above the temp of the sun or below -120F. but only when he's provoked.

Appearance: Like Kiru he has a mess of hair, spikes running fro his head to the tip of his tail looks like a zilla, but his scales are red! his back spikes are a very dark gray, so is his hair. he has underbelly scales that are dark yellow. His eyes are black with glowing yellow irises and pupils. and his claws are a dark matte white. He becomes super mucular when his powers are active, otherwise he looks normal.
(Ill draw him later)

Bio: "Red" was made in a lab 18 years ago by a group that were looking to make an ultimate soldier, born and bred to be a living tank! by taking a still born fetus and placing it inside an artificial egg they manage to give it the proteins, extra adrenilen, other nutrients to grow stronger than the average being. the science team managed to renew life to the fetus by static shocking the heart slightly. nine months later the egg was ready to hatch, when the newborn was brought into the world his powers jump-started , he was a mucular newborn and the chemicles stained his scales cells red, thus the team named him "Big Red". Unfortunately the Jump -Start to his powers would prove fatal later on. by the age of six his prime was long gone. his mucels deterierated at an exelerated pace, and he would have died, if it haden't been for the regression program. Every five years they would regress him, and they would often use him for many missions.
His mind has amazingly kept in-tact over the years, even though some of his functions did not (small parts of speech, bladder and bowel control). so even though he may look and speek like a toddler, he would be as intelegent as a 18 year old.
In a seperate lab "Red" is in a crib asleep in his favorite custom Hulk footed sleeper and teddy sucking on a red paci, being moneterd by several scientists behind a one-way mirror. His "room" seemed like a regualr witheen year olds room. TV, Game consols, posters.. except for three things, He had a crib, a changing station, and a closet filled with babyfur clothing and mission armor.
((hate to ask this, but is there a caretaker by chance?))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 pm

(Yeah I've got a caretaker character.)

Colin went over to the plushies and sat down with a crinkle and started to concentrate soon plushies were levitating around him.

Meanwhile the bull Seismic entered Big Reds room to check up on him. He idlely rubbed the back of his neck where his implant was located and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 pm

reds tail began to sway with a crinkle, his eyes began to skwint open with his face still cuddled into the teddy.

Last edited by KiruWeathers on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:10 pm

[his own methinks]

Rose smiled and hugged her leg, looking up at her in thanks, wondering if mystery was padded too but didn't want to ask and be found as rude as well as a burden because of what they did to her. "Fank yous." she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Xavier sits on his diapered bottom and concentrate and starts making clones of himself.He started making more clones of himself.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:33 pm

mystery glances at the diapers considering to try one on before kneeling down to the girl she had just helped "sweetie, do u think they have diapers to fit me?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Rose nods, cocking her head. "Yeah, why?" she asked in her childish voice, tail swishing idly. She looked up at the wolfess with a curious gleam in her large glowing eyes. 'You wants ta twy one?' she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Xavier looked at the others training.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 pm

mystery just nopped to rose, holding the girl lightly "yes sweetie i want to try one" she whipers back in a very low tone
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Xavier was still training.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:52 pm

She meeps, unused to being held and squirmed a slight bit in embarrassment but figured it was helping the wolf out and let her hold her. "Why not check da suppwy cwoset?" she asked quietly in her ear. "Dey s'ouwd have stuffs dewe..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Xavier's clones disappear and makes even more clones.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:57 pm

mystery nods and sets the girl down outside the supply closet and finds exactly what she needs inside and looks for a place to chnage into the diaper at
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Xavier stops and rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

"Hey there Red. Need anything." he smiled stroking his hair gently. He hoped that his plans panned out down the line. Especially for this little one.

Meanwhile Colin sat there now levitating himself as well as the plushies and starting to reach out with his mind to sense Mystery's thoughts and the thoughts of the other cubs in the room.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:07 am

Xavier concentrate again and make more clones of himself.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 am

She tugs on Mystery's dress/pantsleg and points to a quiet corner out of view and starts leading her there. "I gots a spot..." she whispers. "I can hewp ya pu' it on too." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

red yawned "a diaper tange may be in ta works" he said still laying rubbing the sleepies from his eyes
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:18 am

Xavier stops and rests again.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:21 am

mystery smiles to the little girl and pulls her thicker training type panties off and lays down in the corner "ok lil one im ready"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:22 pm

"Alright then Red lets get you changed then." Siesmic smiled and picked Big Red up gently and started to carry him to the changing table.

Colin then let the plushies down slowly to the floor and then himself and leaned back looking a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Xavier looks around and watched the others.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:14 am

Jolt tried to fly but slammed into the wall. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 am

She moved to slide the diaper under Mystery when she heard Jolt hit the wall and gasped, running over to him. "Awe you otay?" she asked in concern as she looks him over for bruises or any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporate Regression.   Corporate Regression. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corporate Regression.
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next