The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 am

Rory follows Rai and Jolt.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Jolt pouts. "Hmph... I feel perfectly fine..." He mutters, struggling.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:21 pm

"Hehe. Thanks." Terry smiled snuggling up to Max Contently.

Slen glared at the dog but out of sheer pride maintained his composure. "I've had an issue or two thanks to a device built by a certain pants pissing Tankui. I'll do as you say. I also have an idea for our retraining facilities if you'll let my second in command down I'll tell you. Oh by the way. If you perminantly damage him I'll see to it that you will be as well." Slen snarled at the end. He didn't often show he cared for anyone but good and loyal help was very valuable and hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Rory speaks to Jolt.

"Better do what he says,you don't want to make him mad."

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 pm

*Tank grunts low and gruff, grinning a self satisfied grin as he releases Nick*
"Hmm, I'd love to see you try and fight me...little man. But that's another matter for another day. Now tell me this idea of yours"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:10 pm

"Well it's rather simple. Retraining these pissers takes a lot of time and energy. Often times the trainees are very resistant and unwilling. So the solution is simple. If they want to act like babies make them into babies. Our age gun can do that easily. At a younger age like that of a baby or toddler we'll have complete control over them. They'll be helpless. As such it should be much easier to train them as toddlers can be manipulated easily then to do so as they are now." Slen told Tank with a self satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm

*he rubs his chin* interesting concept...however I was sent with this."

*he hefts up a large metal case, setting it on it's side on a table and opening it, revealing a large ray gun, there was a file folder on top of it. Tank picked it up and read aloud*

"This device is a simple and easy to use "Mind control" ray. All male prisoners must have this device used on them. Once shot they will be instantly transformed into obedient robots...once the males and ONLY the males are in this stage, they must be shipped out to the main headquarters.
NO QUESTIONS."

*Tank tosses the file on the table, he shrugs his big shoulders* "Top dog ordered me to open this case when I got here and read that card...I gotta wonder why they want the males in the main base, though"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Rai nods and picks up jolt, putting him in bed."Now you stay here. Beta keep an eye on him and let me know if he escapes. Rory, go do patrol outside.' He says, picking up a com and calling lig."Lig you coming in yet?"

Nick snarls as he is let go, mumbling."Vous morceau de merde, entrant ici et… de " succédant.." He then looks up at the command from headquarters and snarls. "Thats completly unreasonable, My retraining camps are working fine, there is no reason for this!" He says, mask snapping into place over his mouth and throat
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:00 pm

He growls, sparks emitting from his body. "God fucking damnit! I don't need treatment, I'm just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:10 am

Walks into the room where Rai, Jolt and Skrimir are and leans against the door way. His diaper sticking pass his jean shorts, he had no shirt on but a silver neckless with a silver fang on the end. "Hey Rai and Skrimir. Who's the new guest?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:14 am

*Tank growls to Nick* "As I've said...it's not my choice. We have to do it, so such it up.

Aussi. ..speak un autre mot de français irrespectueux à moi et j'aurai vous a expulsé "
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 am

"Kid we found in the vents, scared witless. Wanna make sure he's ok. Sorry about ditchin' you back there like that but I was curious..." he said sheepishly, his clothes bag still in paw, the only posessions he had save the few items in his belt, which he had slung over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 am

Rory looks at Jolt and Rai.

"Ok Rai."

Jolt leaves the room and went back outside to do some patrol.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Berto stayed down but energy sizzled around his body momentaraly before wide red cones of energy beamed from his eyes.
"I'm gonna use a foresight attack to locate him"
He said faceing to his right but slowly rotaiting his head the fifty yard long ten foot high wall of energy sweeping the area as he turned.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:44 pm

Rory was patroling outside the base.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 pm

"Good Idea." Lig nodded.

"Hmmmm. Brainwashing's no fun. Besides it leaves the subject fairly dim witted afterwards. We don't need an army of mindless drones. Oh and by the way. Speak fucking english! It's only polite to use a language we all understand." Slen growled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Rory goes and checks the sides and the back of the base.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:16 pm

*Tank growls* "Look...I agree I agree, however its not my choice"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Nick snorts and turns around, growling."Then you two obviously have no need of me here if you plan to cripple my program so. I'll be in the wight room, follow if you like." He says, flashing Slen a handsign to indicate the Case is bugged as he waits at the door.

"Rai to lig, come in bud. We definetly have a bogey on the outer premise. Please make sure everyone's diapers are locked up." He says, pulling up a camera view.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Jolt growls and spots a computer, running over to it. "It's Beta, right?" He asked the hologram. "Mind telling me whats going on here?" He asked as he attepted to access the computer.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:09 am

*Tank grunts and nods, following Nick with a hand motion indicating for Slen to follow with urgency*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 am

Rory stood in front of the base and stood guard.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Slen looked around and followed after them silently.

"Don't worry I'm already in combat diapers. DNA locked. As for the base it's sealed up tight." Lig said over the comm to Rai.

"Yes I am Beta. You are at Diaper Base Eco 1. Our operitives detected your radio distress call and Rai rescued you. Those soldiers following you were from Potty Base Valkor. If we had not acted it is likely you would be on your way to a retraining facility by now." Beta explained to Jolt.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

Rory goes back inside and wonders how Vixie is doing.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 pm

"I see... Well thank you... But they can't retrain me... I wear them because of an injury..." He mangaes to hack through the network and watches the action outside. "....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next