The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Vixie was in her cell laying on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 am

Rai continues to montor the outside with a careful eye.

Nick nods his horn to the two and takes out a small black boxing, pressing a button as you hear a almost silent clicking noise."That case is bugged, the higher ups are spying on us. Any thoughts?" He remarks, looking at Tank and Slen
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 am

*Tank grunts* I say we just act like the damn thing is broken."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:25 am

Smiles and nods his head, "don't worry about it Skrimir, by the way did you get a room yet?" Looks to Rai wondering what all the commotion is about, flicking his tail and adjusting the broad sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 am

Rory went back outside and stood guard.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm

"I doubt that they would care much Jolt. They'd try to retrain you for months before doing test to find out. Even if you did tell them you were physically incontinent. Once they found out I'm uncertain what would then happen. I've heard rumors on net from independent A.I.s that they use incontinent individuals as extra computer processors for there facilities. I've heard rumors or segregated work towns. And rumors of medical experimentation. I can't say which if any are true however." Beta told Jolt.

"We need to do something. I won't have my command ripped out from under me!" Slen growled and scratched his neck. "Hmmmm. I may have an idea. It makes me sick to consider it though."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:57 pm

He shudders. "Holy shit... Those guys are fucked up..." He looks at Beta. "Do you have a access port somewhere in this room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm

*He grunts softly* "Sick idea?? Let's hear it!"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Nick looks up and chuckles."Well lets hear it. Not much e;lse can go wrong around here? Oh slen did you take your meds?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:38 am

Rory stood guard,but is still thinking about Vixie.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:02 pm

"Yes I took them. Though it's about time to do so again." Slen said and downed two more pills. "And the idea is only Sick for us. We don't want to loose power. We don't want these crazy big wigs to take control and so something rash. We need to take them out of power. I know one sure fire way to do that. Turn them into what we're fighting against." Slen said with a bit of a grin. "Once that happens any support they have goes out the window."

"Yes they do seem rather messed up. And yes. Although any access port anywhere on base is a link to the system. Technically it is impossible to unlink directly to me. I have no physical form. No primary processor. I'm purely software. You can however link to the system and I can generate a virtual environment for us to communicate in." Beta explained.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Rory wonders what will happen to Vixie.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm

He reaches to the back of his neck and pulls out a cable. "I have been through alot... Part of me had to be re-made, so I have some cybernetics in me, just mainly my neck and a part of my brain, which also explains my high intellegance for my age. But the injury caused my incontance..." He said as he plugged the cable into the computer, putting himself right inside the system. "Beta?" He called out as he walked through the system.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Rory contuines to guard the base.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Berto turned his head slowly as the red beams scaned the area comming closer and closer to where ire-k was hiding
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 pm

*Tank gives an evil grin and rubs his paws together, puffing on his cigar*

"I LOVE IT!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Rory looks to see if anyone is here.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:13 pm

"Right here." Beta waved as the surroundings shifted becoming a lake side scene. "Welcome to the Base system." Beta grinned proudly.

Lig scaned the area as well looking for any sign of Irke in the area.

(Rory I saw your post. All of them. You don't need to post every single someone else does. All your post are un descriptive one liners that don't give us much if anything to work with.)
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 pm

He looks around, whistling. "Dang! This is the most advanced system I have ever seen!" He smiles and walks up to Beta. "At least here we can also feel eachother psyically.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 pm

(Sorry.I'll try to do better.)

Rory decided to go back inside to relax.He wonders if he be able to see Vixie,but Rai says he couldn't.Rory goes to the break room and got him a bottle of milk and went to the park to relax.He sits on the bench and drinks his bottle of milk.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Rai sighs and then taps on the microphone on the Cpu."Beta, base wide announcement mode." He commands.

Nick snorts and looks at slen, smiling."Brilliant. If you want to do that it would work. Heres an idea. Lets take a few samples of your blood, dilute out the compound max used on you and inject it in the upper levels. I already have the operatives in place."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

As Rory was drinking his bottle of milk,maybe he should asked Rai what will happen with Vixie.He still couldn't belive what Vixie said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:49 pm

(It's Ok but please remember. DON'T post every other post. If there's only one post after your last one then wait. Give everyone else a chance to go before you do again.)

"Uh Huh." Beta smiled warmly and then looked up as Rai's voice was heard in the system. Beta nodded then spoke back. "Affirmative your patched through now Rai."

"Alright then it appears we have a plan of action. Lets impliment it shall we." Slen said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 pm

(delayed again...)
Ire notices the beam getting closer.
"Damn it..." He whispers to himself, then pushes the button on his remote, making the rifle he installed behind Berto and Lig shoot a paralyzing bullet.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm

*Tank nods, then grunts* "What do we do about the bug?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next