The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:49 pm

After finishing his bottle,Rory decied to go see Rai to ask him a question,maybe he'll be able to talk to Vixie.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Sighs softly and decides to take a walk in the park, taking his broad sword with him. His tail flicks behind him as he takes in the morning fresh air, the sun beating down on him and warming his exposed scales.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Rory gets up and look for Rai,he does want to ask him some questions.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:17 pm

(( Rory, your doing it again. ))

Jolt meeps at hearing Rai's voice. "Ow! What the hell?! That was a bit too loud!" He said, covering his ears. He looks at Beta, "Is it always this loud?"
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 am

Rai sighs and clears his throat."Okay folks, base wide announcement. We have a possible bogey on the grounds. No need to be alarmed but please make sure your diapers are DNA locked. Also, no one will be allowed acess to any vital area without clearance of myself or someone of equal rank." He then turns around, seeing rory in the doorway.

Nick nods and takes out a few vials as he walks over to slen."Well we could ignore trhe bug or watch what we say. The smart thing would be to lock the device in a vault. Arm out slen." He says
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:54 am

*Max grunts and looks at Terry, then DNA locks his diaper*

*Tank grunts* I'm all for locking it in a vault. Let me do the talking when we go back out though...the big wigs upstairs know I'm commanding and they'd be more prone to believe I'd make the decision"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Following the drake, given he never answered him and also seeing as how everyone else had something to do he figured the other male wouldn't mind a bit of company, however sparse it may be. "Not yet, but I never thought to ask seeing as how I know nothing of where I am or where anything else is...I'm lucky I got to change my clothes after being knocked out by one of the more...how to put this lightly...'overenthusiastic' members of your team." His voice had a distinct note of sarcasm upon saying the word 'overenthusiastic' and he rolled his eyes for a bit of extra measure. "Do you have any place I could wash my remaining clothes? They're all I have...I feel like a cub walking around as is...I don't even need these things, but it seems to be an I.D. badge around here, without them I'm liable to be attacked by that half-rabid coon again." he said with a slight growl of annoyance. "No offense meant."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 am

(Sorry)

Rory goes to Rai.

"Hey Rai,could I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:59 pm

"Thanks Max." Terry smiled and pulled out a multi pistol from the wall. "Hehe If that bogey makes it in I'll get him. I'm a sure shot with these."

Slen stuck his arm out. "I have a better idea for the bug. What if we feed it false information. The Base A.I. can approximate any voice in the Vault and say whatever we want it too." Slen grinned.

Lig heard the auto rifle rev up and ducked down quickly to avoid it and got grazed by the bullet. He growled though and got back to his feet aiming his multi rifle at Irke and fired in and rapid fire max stun mode hoping to get his enemy before the small amount of paralyzing agent began to take effect.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Rai nods, locking his own diaper with a quick pattern over his diaper front and nods."ask away rory." He says, looking at the lion.

Nick clamps the vial over the top of slens arm, pushes the trigger and pricks slen, taking out about half a tube of blood."All rioght ill take this down to the lab to dilute it. You two take care of the bug."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:27 pm

*Tank grunts and nods*

"Alright Slen...here's the plan, we'll go out and discuss that the device should be carried on me at all times, I'll say I'm going on my rounds and as I walk through the base I'll stop at a vault, and throw it in. then you can take up the voice in the box plan"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Rory goes to Rai

"I was wondering,now that you got what you needed from Vixie,what will happen to her?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Listens to the Lion intently and laughs out loud at what he said, "Yea, Max can be that way. But it's how he is so don't expect him to change, as for where you can wash your clothes. The laundry room is located near where we stock our supplies, you know sense we are out and about we could get you more clothes if you would like." Flicks his tail and intentionally lets it rub slightly against his leg, and shifting his broad sword abit. "By the way, i was meaning to ask you. Why did you decide to switch sides, you did not strike me as the type that would want to were diapers."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Jolt looks at Beta. "What does he mean by DNA locking a diaper?" He asks, his cheeks sparking a little bit as he sits down.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:19 am

"Clothes would be nice, very nice...As for switching sides...well you're the first to ask so I figure I need to trust someone and you've never harmed me before so it seems to be a safe bet so far..." he started, clearing his throat. "Slen was part of the reason, but mostly it was because I don't like what the other side is doing, it's cruel and I just all in all find it distasteful so I figure why not throw it back in their face and become one of the enemies. I can grapple any man they throw at me easily, well save one...that vile dog that's been traipsing around could be a bit of a match but I figure if I use his weight against him I can throw him down too." He growled a bit for emphasis. "Your uniform's going to take some getting used to but that's the only drawback I can see...at least I'll have that lunatic on my side for once..." [no offense Maxy! ^^;] "What's your story Scalehide?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 am

"Alright then lets put the plan into action." Slen nodded and got up to follow Tank.

"Oh. Our latest model diapers include nanites in them. The Nanaites can fuse the diaper shut and not re open it for anyone other then the wearer." Beta explained.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Rai thinks for a few moments and sighs."well rory shes a traitor.. not much we can do cause the way i see it 3 things could happen. she staying as a POW. We wipe her memory and send her back or... she dies." he says in a chilling voice.

Nick nods to the two of them and then heads down to the lab."all right then ill go dilute this stuff. And slen, try not to have an accident again." He remarks as he turns off into another coridor
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 pm

When he heard the third option,he was shocked.

"What do you mean Vixie dies?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:28 pm

"My story? Well i never really told any one my story, but i see no reason not to i guess. I grew up in the Silver Fang Dragon clan in Northern Colorado Rockies, as part of our culture young dragons are considered hatchlings and kept in diapers till there 20th birthday. From there they are considered an adult and get the choice of potty training or not, and as you can see i chose not to. For awhile my clan has heard about the war against diaper users and those that chose the potty, and many of my clan who feel like the potty side joined there cause. So come my 20th i decided to do what i could for the diaper side, im well trained in paw-to-paw combat as well as in psi magic and blade." Shrugs his shoulders moving the broad sword that was strapped to his back, "Well there you have it, thats my story."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:47 pm

*tank re-enters the room with the device* "Alright you maggot, I'm keeping this with me. It's a high dollar piece of machinery and I don't trust it with the likes of you! I'm going on my rounds and when I get back this place better be running slicker then a barefoot jack rabbit on a greasy marble slab."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Skrimir nods in understanding. "Interesting...well my momentary companion, care to show me to the laundry room so that I may clothe myself and get washed what I have?" he asked with a smile. "My name is Skrimir by the way, if I haven't already mentioned my name."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Slen followed. "Yes Sir mutt. Don't trip and cram your precious machinery up you tail hole." Slen said with a bit of feeling to really sell the line.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 pm

*He grunts softly, and smacks the back of his own paw to make it sound like he had smacked Slen, then hefts up the machinery and motions to Slen to silently lead him to the vault*
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Berto heard the sound behind him but didn't want to loose his place in the scan so he simply uped his power out-put making his skin virtually impervious.

"I must be getting close"
He said as the bullets shattered against his body unknowingly leaving a powder.

"There he is!"
He said spotting ire-k

((sorry about being so slow still having computer issues))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Name: Red
Species: Red Zilla
Side: Undecided
Appearance: this armor except in red where blue is, and takes off helmet from time to time, oh and only the top of his tail is armored but the bottom is leather, oh, and no diaper....and much older
Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Redzilla
Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Carminegow1vu0
Bio: Red doesnt know what to think of the war, for the most part he's a well trained loner and a expert soldier. he sports a long range stunner and a shotgun like tazer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next