The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm

"It's all right, and don't worry about it. I don't think Tank is in power any more, you saw the vid in the war room. And it seems Slens second wants to end it, only way that is not going to happen is if it is a trap. And Lig will have protection, and no im not making a bad joke. Any way, lets go get you changed." Leads you out of the room and to another room with changing stations. "Now, i could change you or the automated diaper changer can."
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 am

"Beta, hmm? I'm Sanagi. What exactly did you say this place was? Never seemed to have noticed it before.." *stands, sizing up this new acquaintance*
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Berto let out a big yawn from where he was sitting on the floor and looked over at beta,
"Beta?, I thought you lived in the computer? when did you get a body?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm

The lion's eyes still gleamed in mistrust as he heard about the other base's plans. "Still don't trust them..." he muttered as he followed the drake into the next room. "Doesn't matter to me...whichever you prefer." he said absently as he chewed at one of his claws.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 am

Looks to the lion and watches him chew on his claws, "There is nothing that you would be comfertable with? Im mean i would not mind changeing you, but sence it would be your first time, i thought you would be uncomfertable is all."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Rai smiles as he tapes ligs new night diaper up thick and snug before he gives it a pat."There you go lig. Now me next or rory here?" He asks

Nick sees slen pouting and shakes his head as he pulls on a pair of boxers for night and kisses slens forhead."Sleep well baby. Big things tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Rory looks at Rai.

''You go Rai I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Skrimir chuckled. "This won't bother me, I'm still thinking about what's to come...suppose it's a trap? I think I'm one of the only ones here that thinks this is genuinely a trap...but suppose it's not?" he said with a snarl. "Damnit..." He then sighed. "There is only one way to find out...and it won't be pretty. Know what? I'm going to forget about this..." He fell silent for a moment. "Just...You change me." he said then and fell silent again, folding his massive arms. "I trust you more than a machine."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Sanagi wrote:
"Beta, hmm? I'm Sanagi. What exactly did you say this place was? Never seemed to have noticed it before.." *stands, sizing up this new acquaintance*

"You next Rai you've been in that diaper all day." Lig smiled warmly to his friend and patted the changing table. "Now up ya get." He said and gave Rai's squishy padded read a pat too.

Slen gave as mean a look as a baby lizard can which was more cute then anything and then hissed at him before yawning and laying down.

"Yes Beta. I'm the Base's A.I. given a biological body with various cybernetic implants. This is the main base for the Diaper side of the Potty Wars. Welcome." Beta said with a smile and held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:48 am

*Hesitantly takes the hand, his expression flat with a mild paranoia seeping through* "Well..that takes care of my next question of how an AI could have a corporeal form.. Anyway, seeing as I've never heard of this place, It'd be nice to learn what it's like."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Nods his head listening to Skrimir rant, "Well then. Just hope on up." Pats the top of the padded changing table. "I will make this as fast as i can, so not to embarrass you."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

He nods and did so, giving a wince as he laid back, feeling the mess shift in his diapers as he undid his jeans for you. "Fine, just get me clean, this feels odd enough as is..." he said, meaning the dirty garment, not the situation.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Berto got up from where he was sitting and started to wander around grogily.
He eventually came to the changing room and saw drake but didn't really notice skimir.
"Hi drakey, whatcha doin' "
He asked putting his arm around one of drakes legs and leaning drowsily
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Rai smiles and nods, chuckles and wags his tail before he hops onto the changing table and spreads his legs."So do you really think that its going to be over soon?"

Nick chuckles and stays up for a while longer, consolidating his control on slens former empire before going to bed
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Rory smiles and waits for his turn to get his diaper changed.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well I certainly hope this war will end. I think Nick wants it over with. Peace is in everyone's best interest so I'm not gonna loose hope. But I'm gonna be careful about this." Lig said as he untaped Rai's Dirty diaper and began to wipe him up humming softly as he did.

Slen meanwhile snoozed soundly in his crib drifting off on sweet dreams of conquest of the diaper wearers. He smiled as he expertly used the potty in his dream unaware that he was actually using his diaper in his sleep.

"Ah well no doubt you've run into potty patrols. They followed a Monitor Lizard named Slen who lead the Potty side until recently. This is the diaper side's base facility. It serves as a base of operations and as safe haven for any diaper wearer. I am unable to give you specific details of the base as you lack clearance. I can however show you around common areas if you like." Beta told Sanagi with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Chuckles and undoes the tapes of your diaper and opens it, taking your ankles and lifting your rump away from the dirty diaper. Uses some wipes to clean your rump, pulls the dirty diaper away from you. Takes out a clean diaper, your ankles still in his grip as he slides the diaper under you and threads your tail threw the back. Lowers your rump and uses baby powder to dust down your crotch and rump, then tapeing the diaper firmly around your waist. Pats your rump and smiles, "There all done."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 am

The lion blushed as you did all this, shuddering slightly as your claws graze his bare flesh, finding he liked you touching him more than he realized, even starting to get a little 'excited' but hoped you didn't notice. As he was taped up he pulled his jeans on with notable difficulty but leaves them undone. "Thanks..." he said as he rolled onto his rear and hopped off the table, not noticing Berto.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 am

Scritches Berto's ears as he is still clinging to his leg, "I just got done changeing our friends first used diaper sence cubhood. How are you Berto?"
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 pm

"Oh okay"
*yawn*
"I am a little sleepy though"
He said rubbing his eye
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 pm

He blushed as Drake said that, playfully socking the dragon on the arm. "Don't have to tell everybody..." he said in a clearly embarrassed tone, now noticing the little guy. "How long have you been in here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

*Holsters his rifle then grins* Alright..I wouldn't mind seeing the commons..and..perhaps, getting a change. *blushes as he realizes how wet he's become*
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:11 pm

"I dunno"
He said still rubbing his eye droopaly
"I guess while drakey was changing your diaper"
Then closing his eyes agian and giving a big yawn
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:22 pm

"Ah well come on then. I'll show you to a changing room first and we can get you into a fresh diaper." Beta said with a smile and held out his hand to lead you.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Rory was still waiting to get his diaper changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next