The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Hears you whimper and walks up behind you, placing his paws on your shoulders and starts to massageing them. "Just relax."
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:53 pm

*After napping for the afternoon, heads out to explore in the night, his rifle at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Rai sighs and nods to lig as he walks out of the central command post."I don't do this a lot folks but i'm putting up a curfew for tonight, 11 o clock sharp. Everybody needs to at least be in their own rooms by then." He says as he walks with lig down to a shared room."Mind if I share a room with you tonight?"

Nick ruffles slens head and looks up as more reports come in and he looks down at slen, patting his bottom."Well lil guy seems like the take over is complete. Just think, tomorrow we go and meet lig to formalize the peace."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"No course I don't mind Rai." Lig smiled as they walked into the shared room. "Now anyway I'm sure we could both use a diaper change by now. So who's first? You or me?"

Slen squirmed in Nick's hands and pouted trying slap at or hit you to no real effect. Slen groaned and crossed his arms finally managing to talk a little. "Twaitow" (Traitor )
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Skrimir nods. His muscles relaxed as you massaged them, breathing out slowly as he tried to relax, not thinking about what was to come in a minute or two should his body allow it. Soon enough he felt that familiar need arise and tensed but willed himself to relax and to his surprise he felt the diaper warm in front as he started using it...
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm

*As he nears the edge of a grove, he spots a large group of structures he'd never noticed before, and stops, looking it over* "A base??..Don't see any Potty emblems or flags...I wonder who runs the place." *slowly creeps around near the treeline to find a main gate, rifle at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Rory looks at Lig and Rai.

''I'll wait until both of you get your diaper changed."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Smiles and rubs your back, "There see. That was not so hard now was it?" chuckles softly. "Did you finnish with the registration?" He asks flicking his tail behind him as he looked over your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Rai smiles and nods, looking at lig."Why dont you go first? Then me, sound fair to you?" He asks as he gives your bottom a pat, pushing you to the changing table.

Slen chuckles at you and gently rubs slens head before he walks to his private quarters, and holds a breif conversation with Ivan, head of interrogation giving him a formal dismissal from duty before looking at the baby on his bed."So slen do you want to sleep with me or would that be too demeaning?" He asks the toddler
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:58 pm

*upon circling the base, he decides to take a more direct approach and nears the base, staying low, unaware it was the Diaper base he was nearing*

Last edited by Sanagi on Mon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:06 pm

The lion shook his head as he went to finish the last parts of the registration, eeping and stopping as he tensed. "Oh shit..." he muttered and sighed as he grunted, the back of his diaper starting to bulge out and he made a face as he finished using it. He undid the front of his jeans given they were getting tight now. "This is going to be hard to get used to..." He understood where his old comrades were coming from now but it didn't mean he was reverting back...he just understood now. "Lemme finish this but afterwards I'm demanding a change..." he said to Drake as he continued on the registration after finishing going 'potty'.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Rory waits to get his diaper changed.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Berto was looking around at all the exciting changes and sent to sit near lig and riakian as the last arangements were made.
Berto plopped down on to the floor with a small yawn and droopy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Giggles, "You don't need to demand anything here. We are on the same team, i will take care of you. So no worries." Smiles and pats your rump.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

The lion winced and made a face as you do that. "Please don't do that..." he said, finding the feeling alien and uncomfortable given he was unused to it. He continued to work on the registration and when finished stepped back from the computer, giving you a look asking what to do next. "Is there some sort of thing I get proving I'm a team member now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:32 pm

*creeps up into the base, trying to stay out of any light. He comes to a stop near a door and looks it over, spotting some form of digital lock* Hmm. Dang..could be any maddening number of combinations...*his curiosity of what's inside gets the better of him, and he tries a random code*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Raikan wrote:
Rai smiles and nods, looking at lig."Why dont you go first? Then me, sound fair to you?" He asks as he gives your bottom a pat, pushing you to the changing table.

Slen chuckles at you and gently rubs slens head before he walks to his private quarters, and holds a breif conversation with Ivan, head of interrogation giving him a formal dismissal from duty before looking at the baby on his bed."So slen do you want to sleep with me or would that be too demeaning?" He asks the toddler

"Oh alrighty Rai." Lig smiled and climbed up onto the changing table as Rai helped give him a push up feeling the diaper squish against his bottom Lig new he was messy and soaked.

Slen hissed and pouted at the idea of sleeping in the same bed as someone who had so demeaned him like this. Slen was now what he most despised. A pants peeing and messing diaper wearing baby. Slen groaned realizing he'd be wetting the diaper as he slept.

"Code rejected. Commencing scan." Came Beta's voice from the code pad. It scanned Sanagi once. "Diaper detected. Recent usage detected. You may enter. Please stay in the reception area until I arrive." Beta said as his new body was under going some cosmetic alterations.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:38 pm

As Rory waits to get his diaper changed,he wonders if Vixie is ok.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:20 am

Shrugs, "Not that i know of, but i do know that we can get you some nanite lock diapers. So that the enemy can't take them off, but seeing as who the war is coming to a end. That mite not be needed, any way we should get you out of that dirty diaper." pats your shoulder and smiles softly at you.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Rai smiles at Lig as he goes about cleaning up the soiled hybrid, the wipes washing warmly over him as he goes about powdering and putting him into a fresh thick night diaper.

"Fine then. Crib is it. And a Nightlight so you dont get scared." He says, putting the night light into the socket and then he tucks the infant lizard into bed
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Rory holds his sagging diaper and waits for his trun.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:56 pm

*steps back in mild surprise, then enters as the voice over the intercom requested. He stops at a small room with chairs along the walls, what he presumes to be the reception area, and takes a seat*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:50 pm

"Ah that feels lots better." Lig smiled and purred feeling the powder rubbed in and the thick soft night time diaper slid under his bottom.

Slen pouted as he laid there in the crib and rolled over staring up at the ceiling and mobile which hung over the crib. He sighed residing himself to a night spent in this most infantile of beds.

Meanwhile at the Base a Blue cat walked into the reception room. The furr in his ears and around his muzzle was a lighter blue with faint binary code visible. He was wearing a sky blue shirt with a thick diaper on beneath. "Greetings and welcome to the Diaper Base. I'm the Base's A.I. My name is Beta." He told Sanagi calmly and waited for the likely wide range of questions.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:24 pm

As Rory was waiting to his turn to get his diaper changed,Vixie was in the corner in a fetal position.Ater remembering what happen to her back at the facility,she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:55 pm

He nods. "I doubt the war over...I don't trust that lizard and his two-faced scheming second-in-command...and with Tank he'll never stop until this base is crushed. That is should he stay around long enough for me to put my claws in him...I hope he does too..." the lion snarled. His paws clenched, allowing the drake to see the faint outline of his muscles through the shirt he wore. Clearing his throat he shook his head, bringing himself out of his momentary relapse. "Sorry...old grudge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next