The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pampers and baby powder

Go down 
+2
Baby Eevee
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 am

Vixie walks to Kiru and kneeled down.

"Don't worry Kiru,it will be ok.Warren,I have some old clothes from my little brother,I think Kiru will be able to fit in them.And he'll need to wear a diaper."

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:46 am

" a dd diaper noo! Im potty twained I swear!" (youre probly going to have to force diaper him at some point)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 am

Vixie gets up and goes to the kitchen to grabs a things to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 pm

(Thanks Rory for pushing that issue I was going to have Warren bring it up as he was changing Kiru. Ug.)

Warren groaned a bit and glared at Vixie for brining it up now of all times. "Sorry Kiru but it's all we have in your size. Now you don't have to use them if you don't want to but it's all we have for you wear under your pants." Warren told him as they entered was was to be Lig's room and he stood Kiru on the changing table and started to get his pants down.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

(Sorry about that.)

Vixie has what she needs to clean the mess on the floor.She goes to where Warren and Kiru and has some clothes for kiru to put on.

''Here you go Warren,some new clothes for Kiru.And sorry about the diaper thing,I shouldn't told Kiru that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 pm

feeling almost conspired against, kiru cries and goes limp " I dun wanna wear a diapee!" kiru says "I dun wanna!" kiru continues giving a cute pout.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 pm

if i may ill join. i'm gonna have 2 characters.

name: kaylan
appearance: fox with a shirt and jeans.
type: fox
diapers: no. doesn't like to wear them.
bio: after her and her little brother rylan lost their parents kaylan had to take care of her little bro who is mute after their parents terrible death.

name: rylan
appearance: fox like his sister with a t-shirt.
diapers: yes because he can't verbally tell his sister he needs to go in time.
bio: after seeing the death of his parents which he only saw he became mute.

*they come upon a house.*
kaylan: wanna see who lives here little bro?
rylan shakes his head yes.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Roxy was watching from the doorway of what Kiru was doing and giggles.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

*kaylan rings the doorbell. as she does rylan gets uncomfortable. trying to get his sister's attention he pokes at her, lets out little whimpers and tugs at her jeans*

kaylan: what's wrong little bro? are you scared? don't worry it'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 am

Roxy hears the doorbell and goes to the front and opens the door.

"Hello,can I help you two."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:20 pm

"Awww I'm sorry little guy but it's all we have in your size." Warren said as he got Kiru's soiled clothes off and started to clean him up. "But we do have them in a lot of designs. You can pick which one you want." Warren offered.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Vixie goes and cleans up the mess that was left on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Lily saw the two newcomers arrive and heads toward them. "Hello, here to stay as well?" she asked politely, smiling warmly at the two of them. "I'm Lily Shadowclaw, may I be so bold as to ask the two of you your names?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Carries a box in his paws and goes to find a room in the large house that will suit him. Once he finds a room that he is pleased with he sets the box down and heads back out to his car to get another, stopping at the entrance to Lig's room where Warren is taking care of Kiru. "Say Warren i helped my self to one of the rooms, i hope you don't mind. If you need help with any thing i will just be finishing unpacking my car."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Vixie was done cleaning the mess and pputs everything in the closet in the kitchen.Vixie goes to Roxy's room to unpack Roxy's stuff.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:23 pm

kaylan: yes we were wondering who lived here because we seen lights on and thought some1 might be home. we've got nowhere to live and my little brother is traumatized by our parents death. he is mute. doctor's said he might get it back or may never get it back.
rylan just looked sad and looks down at his now wet diaper.
kaylan: ohh i'm sorry. i am kaylan and this is rylan. *looks at her brother* again? *sighs* is that what you were trying to tell me. sorry little brother.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 pm

"Well if I was here that would mean someone does live here or is at least moving in..." she said and motioned to her suitcase. "So yes, somebody or bodies does indeed live here." She nodded to them both in greeting, noticing Ryan's fidgeting and then sad look. "Seems I knew what he needed before you did...might want to pay a bit closer attention or at least ask questions." Lily advised, giving Ryan a knowing look. "Want me to give you a hand sweetie?" she asked him directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 pm

kiru lets a little of his guard down and whimpers "like what kinds?" he answered as he wiped the slowly coming tears away. this also allowed for his diaper area and tail to relax a little more.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:13 am

Roxy goes to check on Kiru.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 pm

rylan just shakes his head yes and gives shadowclaw his hand.

kaylan: yeah. he tries in so many ways to tell me what he needs. if only he could speak again. *starts to cry*
rylan tries and tries to speak: b... big sister don't cwy. i'm sorry to worry you.
kaylan: brother (shocked talk) you spoke. i am so happy. you haven't spoken in years.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:59 pm

"Sure Drake. The rooms are all up for grabs." Warren said as he finished wiping up Kiru. "Well we've got lots of different disney themed ones, some other cartoon themes, and even some scifi ones. Lig's a bit of a nerd." Warren said with a smiled as he powdered Kiru.

Lig wandered about the house a little bit. "Anybody need a hand?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:07 pm

rylan: yes sister. i think i might be over our parents death.
kaylan: what happened to them anyway? all i seen was you sitting outside the house and it being burnt to the ground.
rylan: there was an electrical fire. you were at a friends house because i remember. the fire was so bad that i didn't know what to do. mom and dad took me to a window and said "get out quick". when i got out. the house was in flames.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Roxy decided to look around the house when she sees Lig and goes to see him.

"This is a big house,isn't it Lig?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:41 pm

kiru points to a diaper that had darth vader on it "I...I like him" kiru says still rubbing the tears out of his eyes. his tail curls.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:50 pm

"Ah good choice." Warren smiled and slid it under Kiru's bottom, threaded his tail and taped it up securely. "There we go all done. Comfy?"

"Uh Huh. It sure is." Lig nodded looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pampers and baby powder   Pampers and baby powder - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pampers and baby powder
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next