The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Empty
PostSubject: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:30 pm

hey guys sorry i posted in the wrong place!
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Haha! Stupppiiiid! Sowwy i was only joking! HI AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 pm

Thats Ok I can delete the other one later. But once again. Hi and welcome. Enjoy my site good friend. *Bows in return.*
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 9:44 pm

well lets put it this way my fursona, is kiru, he has ahd a rough life, is the adopted brother of lig and warren, hes a godzilla, his parents are both dead, and he is constantly diapered, my other fursona's are cody the Fox, cody the ehite-tiger, both about four or three, my older fursona is danielle, she is the mother of cody, and finaly my last fursona id Balt, he is a liger/wolf hybrid, his age varys from new-born to 12, other than that i dont have much else to say for now...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 9:46 pm

Can't wait to see balt used in a RP. And to see him develope in your story Kiru.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*   hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hewwow im Kiru! *bows repectfully*
Page 1 of 1