The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character lounge. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Marcus just had his head down and is feeling more sadder. "Wahh..." he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Lucario smiles at Kiru. "I swear you cubs keep getting cuter the more I hang around you guys." He takes a different diaper and rmoves Kiru's wet one. After wrapping it up, Lucario hefts it into a nearby diaper pail with an exaggerated grunt and laughs. "Geeze! I'll bet that diaper was heavier than you!" With a few swipes of a wipe and a few movements, Kiru is in a new diaper. Lucario tickles his belly scales just a bit before setting him on the floor and with a pat to the back of the diaper says, "Okay. All set. Go ahead and play."

Ri looks over at Marcus and hops over to hug him. "What's wrong Marcus? Why you cryin'?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Nick smiles at rory and gently ruffles his head, patting his back."Ya okay buddy?"

Rai looks up from laying next to lig, yawning.'Whats wrong marcus?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Marcus was feling sad that Nido isn't around anymore and just cries harder now.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 pm

joey looks around the pouch wondering what to do and decides to tickle lig and marcus
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:46 pm

*kiru giggles* "fankoo" and romps off to the others to see what they are doing :3
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Sasha yelped and giggled a bit as she fell down. "n-nuuu*giggles* n-not*giggles* the t-ticklies!*giggles*"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Rory looks at Nick and smiles at Nick.

"Me ok."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 am

Ri smiles sadly. "He misses someone." He huggles Marcus a bit more and says, "Don't worry Marcus. I'm sure Nido will come back sometime. The thing about this place is, nobody can stay away for too long."

"No problem." Lucario says as Kiru walks off. He then walks over to a neaby couch and collapses upon it with an exagerated huff. "You just gotta love cubs." Looks down suddenly and realizes he's sat down where Kiru leaked on the couch and give a wry grin. "Even when things like this happen."

Ninetales simply smiles as Sasha and slowly begins twining her tails around her, all the while continueing to gently tickle her. "I got you now sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 am

"N-nuuuuuu~! i have failed." she says overdramaticly. "Oh what fate awaits me in the beasts lair. what horrors shall i see in there?" she placed a hand to her forehead. "Woe is me." she said before giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 am

Ninetales tries her best to keep from laughing a Sasha's antics but fails miserably. "Why don't you just go find out then?" Soon enough her tails wrap around Sasha completely and she's tucked away into the tail pouch to join the others. "Maybe you can help cheer up Marcus while you're in there." Remembering heatr Lucario talking to Kiru, Ninetales walks off in search of the zilla, hoping to add yet another cub to her pouch.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 am

Sasha looked around intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 am

(Okay guys, your friendly site Squotter (Yes I know I'm ripping of Lig but I think he got that from Spiderman) is gonna do a re-cap for those who feel lost right about now. So far, just about every cub is in Ninetales's tail pouch. The list includes: Raikan, Ri, Lig, Joey, Marcus, the Caterpillar controlled by Berto, and now Sasha. Kin and Zee-Zee have vanished temporarily (at least I hope it's temporary) and the only other cubs outside of Ninetales are the sleeping Berto in Warren's arms, Rory in Nick's, and Kiru who's being hunted by Ninetales. Significan't events are Marcus crying about missing Nido, Lucario sitting down in a spot on the couch where Kiru had leaked and he probably needs a change by now anyways, and... I think that's about it. We now return you to your regularly scheduled RP.)
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 am

(well considering I'm interacting with Zee, I'm kinda waiting on him x3)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

(I really need to get more active with this one.)

Lig laid back in the pouch. "So I guess we stuck here for a while huh?"

Warren meanwhile yawned as he woke up looking down at Berto in his arms. He got up gently holding him. He decided to go change Berto and then put him in a crib. He figured he could change Berto without waking him being a practiced paw at changing cubs. Warren laid Berto down on a nearby changing table gently and untaped the dirty diaper and gently began to clean him up.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Rory looks up at Nick and smiles.

"Me ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Kiru notices lucario sit where he stained the pillow and observed his face behind a corner. Kiru giggles and runs off to try to find lig, being sneaky and not trying to be caught.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:40 pm

joey starts to wet his diaper as a hissing is heard, joey blushes a bit
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Ninetales manages to snag Kiru as he goes around a corner. "And where are you running off to so fast huh?" Ninetales asks cutely.

Ri looks over at Lig and smiles. "If we were having to take a nap then yeah but if anyone wants out all you have to do is just ask pretty much. Just nudge the sides enough and she'll know you wanna ask her something. She can listen in here."

Lucario gets up from the couch with a sigh, a wet spot of the back of his robe and soaked through to his pants. "Well that's nice." he grumbles. "Now I'm gonna have to go around with just my padding." He walks upstairs to the nursery and jumps a bit when he sees Warren. "Oh! Hi Warren." he whispers on seeing the sleeping Berto. "Umm, room taken? I can wait. Just need a change is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Kiru giggles "nuwhere :3"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:23 am

"Hmmmm...." Sasha gets a wicked grin on her face as she starts tickling Ninetails from in the pouch.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

Rory was watching everyone playing while sucking his thumb.

He sees everyone is having fun,but he doesn't want to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 am

Marcus just whimpers on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 am

As soon as Sasha begins tickling the pouch, the whole area convulses and tosses everyone about as it shifts. Ri looks up dizzily from under Marcus with a slight wince as a few quils were impaling his diaper and barely tickling his rear and stares at Sasha when he locates her. "I said prod her a bit. Tickling is a really bad idea when there's a bunch of us in here."

"Could you do me a favor sweetie?" Ninetales asks Kiru as she feels the shift. "I think somebody decided to tickle the inside of my pouch. Could you go in there and make sure nobody is hurt? Lig's in there."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Marcus picks up a plush toy that looks a bit like Nido and snuggles gently while crying softly with a sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next