The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Character lounge. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Matashi smirked a bit in amusement as he listened to the little ones play nearby, nodding to Rai and bowed to the new caretaker. "Many greetings madam, I am Matashi Oha, last daimyo to the late emperor."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ooops." Ri said stopping immediately. "Sorry Zee-Zee. Didn't mean for that to happen."

Ninetales calls out from the bathroom, "If I heard that right two cubs could use a change, I'm free in here."

Ri smiles. "I think Ninetales was about to give Marcus a bath." Ri smirks sheepishly at Lig. "She could probably get you guys even with me if you want her too since I used a crest again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Lig giggled and sighed as the curse wore off. He looked down at his diaper which was now soaked and discolored yellow. He got up and giggled as he felt it sag on him "Yeah. Otay Coming Ninetails!" Lig giggled and scampered down the hall. He stopped part way however as his bowels relaxed and he filled the seat of his diaper too. With that he scampered into the bathroom with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Zee-Zee blushes and sits up, looking sad for a moment. "Well, it's kind of not a real accident if there was tickling..." he says, watching Lig waddle to the bathroom. Then he sees the little liger fill his diaper and giggles. "Well, at least I didn't do that! Coming, Ninetales!"

He hops to his feet and toddles to the bathroom with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Marcus nods, feeling that's best. He doesn't mind himself keeping other parts of his furry body clean... as long as the water he's in isn't yellow. Then, he'll feel uneasy about it.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Ri follows the two into the bathroom where Ninetales was stripping Marcus of his diaper and cleaning him up. Hearing Lig and Zee-Zee scamper in two tails pluck them up to begin to get them ready for a bath as well.

"Having nine tails for arms must be so handy." Ri laughed coming in and being picked up as well.

"Yep. Let's me handle a bunch of you cuties at once." Ninetales laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

"Hehe Yup Yup. I bet it must be really useful." Lig nodded as he was lifted up by her and had his shirt taken off leaving him in just his dirty diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 am

A fox/rabbit hybrid pads into the bathroom quietly." Think you can chang ano...." He cut off mid sentence when he saw the bath water. He hated getting baths when it wasn't absolutely necessary. He tried to turn and hightail it out before Ninetales grabbed him fro his overdue bath.

Outside in the play area a white rabbit walks up at Ninetales and tapps him on his shoulder." So you must be Raikan." She says, smiling warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

Rai turns around as he frowns, shaking his head."Poor zee... Ah beg your pardon, yes that would be me." He says as he turns to the white rabbit and nods to her.

Nick nuzzles rory."Do you want to go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 am

Zee-Zee giggles and twitches his tail. "I'm gonna learn how to pick people up with my tail some day..." he muses. "Hi, new bunnyfox!" he chirps, seeing the newcomer. "It's bathtime, we're all getting clean and we're gonna play with bath toys! And we need baths, cause Lig and Marcus got messy diapies, but I didn't, cause I'm a big squirrel and I go to the potty and I only got wet because Ri tickled me, and I like baths as long as nobody goes potty in them, but it's okay cause we all went already..." he babbles cheerfully while Ninetales is undressing him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 am

Rory looks at Nick.

"Me want go inside."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:59 am

"Where do you think you're headed Sai-Sai?" Ninetales giggled, grabbing the kit's twined tails with her own, gently yet firmly.

"Yeah Sai! Come join the fun." Ri laughed as he was stripped of his own wet diaper.

Ninetales finished cleaning Marcus and was in the process of cleaning Lig. "Especially when each tail is magical." Turning to Zee-Zee she laughs. "You're quite the chatterer aren't you Zee-Zee? And when you put it that way it's like you didn't even wet your pullup at all. It's like Ri did but using your pee to do it and it sounds like he was sorry he did that cause you're trying so hard to be the biggest cleverest boy you can be." Ninetales took in a large breath and exhaled. "Wow. It's hard to talk fast like you Zee-Zee. I keep forgetting to breathe." By now Zee-Zee was down to just his trainers.
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Sai reluctantly walked over to the tub. He began taking off his dark purple shirt with the words "Spoiled Sweet" on the front. Once he was done with that he took off the black short with the lilac trim on them, revealing that he was surprisingly wearing a dry trainer and no one had noticed cause he was wearing bulky shorts. A plan worth of a "Clever Bunkit" like his momma called eveytime he got into some new trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Lig giggled as he was being cleaned up and listened to everyone talking. "Hehehe. ZeeZee's always trying to be really grown up and clever." Lig said and purred a little being cleaned up. "Hehe. I love baths. Especially cuz of the bath toys ya get to play with.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Zee-Zee squeaks delightedly and claps his paws at Ninetales's impersonation. "You sound just like a clever squirrel! And I know, cause I AM really grown up and clever, Liggy!" he chirps, tugging his wet pull-up down around his ankles and stepping out of it. "Watch me climb in the bath by myself!" he squeaks, as he jumps and clambers up the side of the tub, having seen Sai's trainers and wanting to impress the new big cub.

Meanwhile, Zena gets to work in the kitchen, making snacks and hot chocolate for the cubs to enjoy after their bath.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Chimour just shrugged off Hector's unresponsiveness, and slowly walked over to Zena in the kitchen when he picked up the smell of hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

"Hold on a sec Zee-Zee." Ninetales says laying one tail on his shoulder. "Gotta check the temperature first." Ninetales dips another tail in and gives a very visable flinch. "Much too cold. I'd make cubsicles out of you boys with this. One sec dears." Ninetales took in a deep breath even as she finished cleaning Lig and used another tail to gently ease down Sai's trainer before letting a small stream of fire into the tub (As far away from the cubs as possible) and leaving the water gently steaming when she was done.

Ri smiled at the water and slid right into the tub with a neat little jump. "Oooh! A little hot but feels nice. Come on in guys. Feels a little prickly at first but you get used to it real quick."

Ninetales removes the tail on Zee-Zee's shoulder and sets it close to his footpaws in case he needed an extra thrust. "Okay sweetie. Now you can get in."
Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Sai instantly began blushing as he tried to cover his modest with his twined tail. He was surprised neither Ri nor Ninetales had ask about or even mentioned the fact that he had been in trainers. He shook off the thought and took a flapping leap before plunging almost splashlesssly in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm

"Huh where am!" asking as he darted his head every which way looking around him as he was a bit confused, droping out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:41 am

Zee-Zee climbs into the tub with a little help from Ninetales, and flops into the water with a big splash and giggle. "Yay! Bathtime! Where's that toy whale that squirts water?"

Zena ruffles Chimour's headfur and says "Hello there, little one!" with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Ninetales handed Zee-Zee the requested toy as she eased Marcus and Lig into the oversized tub meant for many cubs at once and smiled back at the bunny boy that had just appeared. "In the Den just in time for bath sweetie." Ninetales answered as she wrapped a few tails under the boy, picking him up and bringing him closer. "What's your name cutie?"

(By the way Kai-Kai. you should post a bit more on your fursona. Namely right now what age is he and what is he wearing? Those who've read your intro thread'll know you're a bunny boy.)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm

"Hi Zena!". Chimour said giggling a little as he hugged onto Zena's leg.
"So what you doing?". Chimour asked smiling warmly up at her.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

((figures this place becomes active agian just as I find myself short on time, not that I am complaning or anything))

Berto finished his pizza and noticed all the comotion comming from the bathroom and decieded to go check it out.

"ooh lets go see what going one, it sounds like fun"

He said grabbing a couple snickers type candybars as he headed towards the bathroom un wraping them as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"Ah nice and warm." Lig smiled as he was put into the tub and looked around and grinned finding the toy submarine. "Hehe Captain to helmsmen dive." Lig giggled and had the toy sub go under the water.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Zee-Zee giggles and swishes his tail to make waves in the tub, while he swims his toy whale over to Lig's sub. "Here comes a friendly whale to play with the submariners!" he squeaks.

Zena picks Chimour up and nuzzles him gently. "I'm making some snacks and cocoa for everyone," she smiles. "Would you like some, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next