The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New CubCare Daycare.

Go down 
+3
Baby Eevee
david_in_diapers
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

(OK, sorry about that.)

"OK Warren..." said Caiden as he went to the toy chest to get some gear.

Caiden grabbed a viking hat as well as a plastic mallet.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Rory runs to the toy chest and grabs a foam sword and toy shield.He puts in toy knight armor and toy knight helmet.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Mako smiles a bit as he watches, following along behind the other cubs and having to smile to himself as he looked in the toybox, pulling out a curved toy sword, and a pirates eyepatch and hat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Lig giggled and slapped on a space themed visor and grabbed a sword. He then put on a holster with a toy laser gun on it. "Hehehe I love playing games like this. Space age stuff and a really strong old sword." Lig grinned proudly as he stood there with his stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Rory stood there with his stuff.

"I do too Lig."
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:25 am

"Yea, so what should ours first adventure be?" asked Caiden to the group
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 am

Marcus is feeling bored and needed someone to play with. He was walking over to the toy box to see if there is anything that he can play with. He was planning to do some exploring, but he wanted to see who can he explore with.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:43 am

(is there a certain age range the cubs must be? all my cubs are 2.)
Name: Flare
Species: gold dragon
Wears: diapers
discription: he always wears nothing but a diaper with baby disney characters on the label tape. he wears it with pride. he loves toys, games, and friends. he loves to use his imagination.
Bio: Flare has had no knowledge of parents. he only knows loneliness. he has no friends (for this rp, he doesn't.), and he pretty much wanders the world, looking for purpose. he is physically bound at age 2. he can't physically age. his voice is a toddler high pitch, but he usually speaks as if he were twelve years old. he has the iq of a full adult.

Flare was brought in by his caregiver, AJ, (i hope i can have a caregiver?)
Name: AJ
Species: anthro white wolf
Wears: Diapers, for fun.
description: he is a 5 foot tall anthro white wolf, wears a t-shirt with dragons pictured on it, blue jeans, and a concealed diaper with baby dragons on it's label tape. he loves to play guitar, and loves babyfurs!
Bio: AJ has a dark past. he had a very sad childhood, and at age seventeen, thankfully, his horrible abusive parents died. he went on to get a college degree in computers and animation. he met Flare by accident. Flare ran into him on a dark, stormy night, when he was caught in the storm. AJ nursed him back to health, and found a secret store where he could get diapers for the little guy. but before, he had to use some of his baby diaper collections before, and they wouldn't work. the two were inseperable from that day that they had bumped into eachother.

AJ told little Flare, ?okay little guy! have fun! i might join you myself as well.? ?okay! ;D? said Flare, running into the Daycare to join the other babies.
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Well this RP here is kinda dead. But give me a minute. I'm gonna inject some life back into the character lounge RP and you can join there. This RP was originally for older furs who wanna cub out. Not actual cubs specifically. Character lounge on the other hand. Any age works. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm

sorry. i didn't know.:-[ i will try placing my other post in the other rp. but it might be hard, since i am using a ds for the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CubCare Daycare.   New CubCare Daycare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CubCare Daycare.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2