The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:15 am

hey every1 please make a babyfur from a kaiju charicter and play wif them here!! ((hint kaiju = godzilla, mothera and japaneze wrestling in monster costumes! cept youll be babyfur here))

name kiru

age 2 and 1/2

specie: godzilla
*********************\\ ((ps in need of caretakers!!!!))

*kiru lays asleep in his crib with his plush godzilla ((GK)) and cuddles with his blanky while in a fluffy wet diaper and purple t-shirt while he cooes in his sleep*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:38 am

Ok I got two characters for this one.

Name: Gen.
Species: U.S. Style Godzilla
Appearance: Wears a blue shirt with the Japanese symbol of honor on it and black pants.
BIO: Gen works at the daycare and pretty much runs it. He's a nice guy and generally likes to help others.

Name: Nen.
Species: U.S. Style Godzilla.
Appearance: likes wearing a lot of blue. Usually wears a baby blue shirt and just his diaper.
BIO: Nen is Gen's lil brother. He plays with all kids at the daycare. He loves making friends. And thanks to the trends in Japan he's got no plans for potty training.
Nen snoozed next to Kiru. He snuggled close holding his Fox plushie close. Gen sat in a near by chair reading a Monga he'd recently bought.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:52 am

*phone rings* (((note im gonna change kiru some in this rp tell me if ya like it, it just might stickl))
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:53 am

***ok head in your intros, im puttin this on pause since i might not be on for a while****
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:26 am

Name: Sylph
Species: Raptor like species (read Zan's description)
Appearance:His fur is a stunning silver but not too bright. Wears a light blue Tee with a growlith on it's front mostly and baggy pants held up sort of with a belt, the pant bottoms are a bit ripped but he emmits a flowing aura about himself. No shoes on his paws.
BIO: A good friend of Zan's, you'd think they were brothers with how close they were, after they were morfed into this strange species of reptile, Sylph found he ended up 17 and needed to take care of his now 'lil brother' and came to the Kaiju Daycare for a free place to stay and watch over Zan and the other little ones. You'd mostly find him playing like a younger one with the smaller ones.

Name: Zan
Species: Raptor like species
Appearance: Goes around in just his diaper with an animal tee-shirt on most of the time. His scales are a cool green with short spikes running along his back to his tail (but doesn't have a huge spike on the end of his tail) that glow blue and green at times, they aren't that hard to put a shirt over and he's sleek and thin with hands like godzillas but fit to his stature. His diaper is contrasting with the color of his body, which makes it stick out more
BIO:Zan woke up in an unknown place with a new body to him and started crying for someone and a few minutes later was picked up by what he knew was his 'brother' and calmed down in a few quick moments. Zan fell asleep shortly there after being diapered at the daycare, he still isn't used to his form of a reptile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sylph set Zan down in the crib next to the others and looked around at the older, what he recognized, godzilla sitting in the chair and walked over to him to ask some questions

(Just my intro post)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 pm

(Hey Kiru are we gonna start this one? I sounded like a lot of fun.)
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:35 pm

we did kirus asleep with your zilla*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Gen got up and went to answer the phone. "Hello this is Gen of Jaiju Daycare. Can I help you?" He asked politely.

(Well I asked cuz you put the thing on pause.)
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 pm

an advertising voicemail comes on about diapers
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:53 pm

Gen listened to the vice mail. It was the same one he heard a week ago. After he'd called them and got the gest of there offer he subscribed. They were some darned good quality ones. Once the message was done he sighed and hung up. "Well that was a good deal." He said quitely looking at the well stocked changing table as he walked back to his chair. Nen yawned and slowly started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:11 am

Name: Larver
species: Dog-like Dragon

IC: Larver scratch the door. He is a little dragon with a look on his face that make him part dog and part dragon.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:23 am

Gen hearing the scratching heads to the door and opens it. "Well hello there. What are you doing here all by yourself?" Gen asked kneeling down.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:53 am

Larver look up and says, "I lonely and I fly here with my wings."
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:37 am

kiru wakes up in a surprisingly dry diaper . Kiru frowns because he doesent want to be potty trained
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:16 pm

Nen smiles over to Kiru. "Mowning." He said yawning. "Sleep Good?"

"Oh well come on in lil guy." Gen said moving aside to let the lil dragon in.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:50 pm

Larver walk inside the house. He sit down with a splat.
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:14 am

"kinda , i wish i still wet..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:35 am

"Ah. Well why not just go now?" Nen said with a yawn as he stretched. Gen heard Larver's splat. "I think somebody's messy."
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:04 am

Larver says, "I am."
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:51 am

its really hard, i want to just let go, like you"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:38 pm

"Well then lets go get ya changed." Gen said leading Larver over to the changing table.

"Well whenever ya feel like ya gotta go den just let go. Sooner or later it'll just happen like it usta." Nen told Kiru.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:05 pm

Larver got to the changing table and look up at Gen.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:10 pm

Gen then went about the task of changing him. He untaped the dirty diaper and started wiping ya up.
Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:19 pm

kiru plops down on his diapered bottom* " i gotsta tink of how to stop dis potty twaining ting " he says putting a paci in his mouth waiting for gen to take him out a help him into a pull-up
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Gen then powdered Larver and put a fresh diaper under him and taped it up. "There ya go buddy." Nen tried to think to help Kiru. Gen then came over to the crib. "Morning kids. So who needs a change?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next