The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Aether

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Great Aether - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:20 pm

"i will help, i was sent by the state alchemy division to evalute the situation and take action as needed on it"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 pm

"Should be a while before the next attack, the dimensional field should sustain at least 10 more hours without incident, let me show you to the room you'll be using"

Desmond walks Setsuna to a basic guest bedroom
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 am

"i wont need the room, i have my hotel/storage house the military is providing me right here" she said pointing to a hotel only 2 blocks from the center of the circle
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 am

Desmond puts his hand on the wall and activates something that lights up the walls, displaying a glyph on all of the walls.

"This building has been treated with Special Glyphs, its actually impossible for someone or something to sense us. Its a lot safer than any hotel.*

Desmond sits on the bed.

"Plus I was thinking we could kill some time the way only a man and woman could"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

she smiled softly and reached up under the hood of her cloak and undid her mask laying it down on the table and also removing her cloak to where she was only in a fishnet top and her tight black pants " i see your point now" she said softly and smiled, keeping her pendant around her neck "it is good to know we will be safe here"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Desmond takes off his tank-top, his torso housing a few scars from battle, mostly from swords.

"If you are wondering, the company encourages this kind of thing. more often than not, Gifted women are often infertile."

Desmond holds Setsuna in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

she smiled softly "yes i have heard similiar report about some women like me being infetile but im not" she said softly and kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Desmond takes her fishnet top off and caresses her breasts after points to the lights witch, his powers causing the lights to turn off while the glyphs glow green.

"not that we should hurry the baby making progress though"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:09 pm

"i definatly agree with not trying to hurry that espically with these monster attacks going on" she said closing her eyes and relaxing in her arms, her pendant emiting a soft purplish glow
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

He embraces her from behind, sliding his hands into her pants.

"Perhaps the attacks will lessen soon, our data is insufficient as to the effects of the alignment"

Desmond kisses her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 am

"our intel suggest it to happen every 20 years and last 3 weeks" she siad blushing deeply leaning into him
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 am

"Well, that means we'll have plenty of time together"

He gently removes her pants while kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 pm

she just pulled a blanket up over her naked body and closed her eyes, kissing him on the lips
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Desmond kisses back as his hands rub against her body under the light of the glowing glyphs.

"are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 pm

she gave a soft nod and kept her eyes closed, relaxed against his body. she wad strying to relax before they did anything too much more
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Desmond kisses her on the lips and lays beside her, spooning her.

"I can tell its too soon, we should rest and be ready for tomorrows attack"

Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 am

she gave a gentle nod "i wish to be alone when i sleep though"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:44 am

Desmond kisses her forehead as he gets up to leave.

"Goodnight Setsuna, sleep well."

He leaves her to sleep, the glyphs also block sound so that Setsuna will be able to sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 am

she closed her eyes after getting into a sitting position against the wall and using one of the rods she brought to form a box around herself that would also conceal her powers even more
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am

The next morning, the entire suite fills with the aroma of bacon as Desmond knocks on the door.

"Setsuna, breakfast is ready"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am

she woke up to hearing her name called out and used her alchemy to drop the barirer around herself and stayed naked besides throwing her cloak on to conceal her body "good morning, that smells pretty good"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 am

"Its important to stay fueled up, but to also maintain a reservoir of mana. Should I find myself in a wasteland, I have a big enough reservoir to keep me going for 15 days without food and about 5 days without water"

Desmond shows her the buffet he has set up, consisting of mostly eggs, breads, and meats.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:06 pm

she sat down and smiled at the amount of food he had prepared for them "looks realy nice"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 pm

"Go ahead and enjoy all you want, but we need to hurry, we've passed our 'grace period' by about an hour, there could be an attack at any minute."

Desmond begins to get dressed and applies his temporary glyph on his arm to better harness the natural power of thunder.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 pm

she fixed a small plate and went back to get dressed, returning in her normal clothes a few minutes later fully ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Aether
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next