The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Aether

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cardenjs

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Great Aether - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Desmond picks up a guitar case as he stands by the roof access waiting for Setsuna.

"We've got a reading, we might be able to make it before the beast makes it through the portal"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm

she soon walked out with a form of armor coating her right arm and 2 of her spears on her back
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

We walk up the roof access

"The reading is HUGE, I haven't gotten one like this since the Phoenix incident in China"

On the roof, those who are sensitive to the spiritual world can see a dark mass forming over a busy intersection in the middle of the city.

"I definitely don't like the look of that"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:40 pm

she just looked up and saw on old steel cable sloping down toweards the mass so she used a spear to ride the rail down
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 pm

The large mass begins to shrink as it compresses, signaling the portal about to open, Desmond opens his cell phone.

"Code yellow, Class S+, requesting backup, OVER" Desmond closes his phone "Setsuna, this beast is no less than a Class S, that chimera was Class B. If things get rough
I need you to get out of there."

Desmond pulls a large Zanbatou out of his guitar case.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 am

she jumps down and just softly nods, before unsheating her 2 katanas which both also had her alchemy seal "As the shadow alchemist you might want to standback, ill use the darkness to create a barrier to contain this then we can go from there"
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Desmond runs towards the mass.

"I think I know exactly what this is, just make the barrier about 500 meters in diameter, im gonna need alot of room if this is what i think it is."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:17 pm

she does just as asked, making a 500 meter barrier that would conceal the area they were in as not to alarm the public
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 pm

A Portal opens from the mass, A Qilin emerges from the portal. The Qilin is a large creature somewhat resembles a mixture of an Ox and a Dragon. Electricity emits from its two long wiskers.

"This is going to be hell"

Desmond charges into battle.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:33 pm

she smiled and rushed around the side with her katanas in ahnd trying to find a weak spot on the body
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

The Qilin's torso is lower to the ground in comparison to many animals, under the torso being the weakest patch of scales.

"What ever you do, dont stab, the qilin has enough electricity to make a current pass even through rubber."

Desmond makes slashes at the beast's chest, covered in a mane of steel-strength fur.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 am

she charged directly at it and slid under it, quickly using her alchemy to sedn 4 stone colums into its chesh along with another colum pushing a balde across
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:36 am

(why wont you reply to me anywhere but here?)

Desmond uses his sword to block a bolt of lightning that the Qilin fired in retaliation at her, the beast has not been taken down yet
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:06 am

because i dont have yahoo)
she smiled softly and just backed off some to try to analyza her target to see how to disable it
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:24 am

(we'll figure something out)

The Qilin begins to heal itself.

"This things pretty strong, in Japan, the Qilin won against a Dragon so it aint just some simple beast."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 am

next thing he sees is that she was walking at the beast, all her armor and cloak in a pile behind her, only a special rope she transmuted out of steel
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 am

Desmond grabs the beasts antenna-whiskers as she approaches the beast, all of the beasts discharge going straight into Desmonds body

"I dont know how long i can control the flow"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 am

she quickly wrapped the beast with the cable in various directions and used a alchemy equation to lowere the atospheric temperture to hopefully slow the beast even more
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:27 am

The qilin knocks desmond back and wraps its antennae-whiskers around Serena as it begins to build a charge, the pressure only just slowing the charge building as Serena's arms are binding tighter against her.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am

she closed her eyes as her entire body glowed in a lachemy symbol and her body would dispaear into the shadows but a heavy cost to her stamina
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 am

Desmond kneels to the ground, smirking.

"Well, my brother, looks like we share a similar fate. Damn, my system is fried, the Qilin used such a drastically different frequency that it took all i had to block and i still got fried."

Desmond atempts to stand and shouts to Serena

"Run, backup should arrive soon, but dont worry about me, Ive done all i can."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:12 am

she closed her eyes and said a small prayer asking for the aid of her sisters powers and got them both to safety before passing out onto the floor, her hand and arm covered in blood
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 am

The Qilin chases after as Desmond puts Serena on the gound.

Thanks Serena, Saw something important that will end this.

Desmond puts his hand on the Qilins snout as he closes his eyes. The Qilin then lays down on the ground, all signs of hostility gone.

"Qilin, you have done a bit of damage, run along before you get into more trouble"

The Qilin runs off and disappears as Desmond picks up Serena and takes her back to the apartment. She would wake up to find that Desmond has cleaned and done basic healing on her.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 am

she sat up still being near exhausted from the amount of alchemy she had to do "did we win?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
cardenjs

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 am

"Win as in slay the beast? no. Win as in we didnt die? Yes"

Desmond hands her a bowl of skillet cooked potato's and eggs.

"You need to refill your stamina before we work on restoring your mana. you were out for about 2 days and the company has taken for the days that you were out and i took care of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Aether   Great Aether - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Aether
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next