The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood and sounds of the night RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:29 pm

[I never abandoned it, don't be silly lol, I told you before on aim I had lost the site address......and fergot to bookmark it when you gave me it ^^; we left off.........chasing the vampire still in the forest, but I believe close to our goal.]
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:35 pm

(Oh. Well it's still not hard to find this site. You'r on FTT right. theirs a link to here in my sig. And I was just in the middle of something with someone else. And I can't even remember the name of the character I was using with you.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 pm

[the hotel or mansion aid guy, began with an M......marick or something]
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:14 pm

kari smiles and massages her friend the vulpiux playfully pawin the raptor*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:24 pm

David leans back. "Thanks Kari. That feels good." David said. Mean while the raptor was baiting the Vulpix with it's tail putting it just infront of it then moving it a lil. He made what could have passed for a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:34 pm

kari gives a slight giigel the vulix still after the raptor and kari gently massagin her friend to help him relax*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:39 pm

"Your good at this." David says closing his eyes and relaxing. "Practice it alot?" His raptor pulled the tial back just as the vulpix near got it. Then it put the tial back infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:43 pm

the vulpix keeps tryting and kari usin a lil more pressure* "yes david its about the only i can do while i travel so i practice alot" she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:46 pm

"Yeah well thats a good thing. At least you get out. You see the world. I can't. Your more free the us vamires. We're bound to the night." David said pointing out her life had good points too. The raptor tickled the tip of Vulpix's nose with it's feathery tial.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:51 pm

the vixen sneezes* "yes but our life is bad being we are hunt by other races to be killed" she says continuin her massage
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:54 pm

"Yeah. But the humans hunt us too. They hate us too." David said The raptor made a reptilian giggle at the sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:56 pm

she smiles at them "well then i suggest we work together to keep our races alive" she says massgin deeper intyo him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 1:00 pm

"Yeah. We need eachother. Mine kind have the resources. Yours have the ability." David said as the raptor lay down next to the Volpix
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 1:03 pm

vixen yawns and falls asleep on the raptor* "yes that is very tru and look like my vixen is tired" she sasys smilin continuining "your dad permitted me a room next to yours"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 1:08 pm

"Yeah I heard you moving around in it. It's nice to have someone else in the house." David said smiling at the pets. The raptor put a feathered arm over the Volpix to use as a blanket of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:39 pm

the vixen snoozes more "i am sorry if i am disturbing you any david while i am in my room" she says massagin him more
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:50 pm

"No it's not disturbing at all. It's kind of comforting. I like knowing their's someone in the room next to me." David said smiling as his raptor fell asleep too.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 11:01 am

kari smiles and moves the pets to her lap as they sleep and she massages david* "well yeah that is always a comforting idea to know there is someone close by you at all times you can count on" she says smilin deep
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:29 pm

"Yeah. It's nice being close to someone. I hate being alone. Thats part of why I've got Rev here." David said gesturing to the sleeping raptor. "Before I'd have him around and I'd be with dad in his study."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:03 pm

"well since i am a gun for hire basicaly i got the vixen to keep me company durin travels" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:37 pm

"Ah cool. We both got our pets for kinda the same reason." David said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:14 pm

"wel yeah i gues thats true and should be headin back soon beforew your dad gets mad" she says with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:35 pm

"Yeah we should. It'll be dawn in two hours." David said standing up and picking up his pet.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:47 pm

kari takes it from him settin them on her shoulders* "lead the way back and i have our pets secured just fine" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 pm

"Thanks." David said leading the way back home. It only took fifteen minutes to get there. "Ah feels good to be home again." David said stretching and taking off his coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and sounds of the night RP
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next