The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood and sounds of the night RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:11 pm

"sure david that sounds just fine" she says smiling after finishing her meal
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:21 pm

David led here through the mansion pointing out all the rooms. Library, living areas, bedrooms, and a beutiful Garen out back. "I love the garden. It's so peacefull and quite." He commented as they were once more inside. "Would you like to see my room?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:23 pm

Pyo followed, just in case. (Can we say their friends?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:33 pm

(You mean you and David? Sure why not. It kinda makes sense too being that they live under the same roof. Like a family feel.)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:40 pm

(okay!)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 12:02 pm

Sure david but can we run be room first so i get into some more comfortable clotghing and ditch my weapons" she asks
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 4:34 pm

"Sure thing. Your one is just down the hall and to the right of mine." David siad an led her to it. "Hope ya like it." He said as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 7:48 pm

she walks in"umm nice this will do just fine, now david please walk out and close the door behind you so i can change"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 7:50 pm

"Sure." David says and walks outside the room and waits. He knew enough to respect people's privacy.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:15 pm

she quickly changes in a t-shirt and pants andcomes out a pistol on her side* "ok david if you want you can show me your room now"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:19 pm

"Sure. I'll show you my pet too. He's probably asleep on my bed." David said leading her down the hall way to his room.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:20 pm

"sounds nice and maybe afterwards my lil pet will decide to show itself to you" she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:31 pm

"Thats sounds cool." He siad opening the door to his room. It was a mix of your average kid's room but with some toddlerish overtones. It had a nice bed with some compartments under it. It had some short rails at the front end. The wallpaper was ocean blue but trimmed with teddy bears. The furnature was pretty standard. A dresser, a computer desk, Toy chest and a TV. On the bed lay what looked like a small feather covered raptor. "He Taks." David said. It perked it's head up and trotted over to him and hopped up into his arms. It was about two feet tall from the floor to it's head. Not that big but still not too small either. It had some dark read featers with a streak of blue on the top of it's head.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:32 pm

"nIce room and hi there teks" she says smilin at it
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:36 pm

Taks looked up at her and gave a sound wich was remenisent of a bird's chirp. "Yep. He's my best buddy. He keeps me company. He even sleeps with me." David siad scratching Taks on the back of his head as Taks made a reptilian purr.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:39 pm

she pets Teks "he seem like a real nice pet" she says calling Vixen in "Vixen is a vilpix that i keep as a pet"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:46 pm

"Cool. Those are almost as rare as Taks here. I be Vulpix comes in handy on cold nights." David said smilng.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:48 pm

"yes Vixen i usefull that way and just as pet" she says petting vixen
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:52 pm

"Yep. Taks here double as both companion and protector." David said smilin as the lil raptor snuggled into him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:54 pm

smiles* so does vixen here" she says setting downb vixen
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:00 pm

"So what do ya wanna do now Kari?" David asked and then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:03 pm

"i am not sure about myself but i think you could go for a nap david" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm

"Yeah. It'll me day soon so I guess I should turn in and get some sleep." He said with a yawn. "Oh ya mind. I kinda wanna put my JPs on now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:15 pm

she turns around walkin out as vixen follows her*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 10:51 pm

David layed Taks back on the bed and went about getting ready for bed. He got out some loose PJs with stars on them and then something from the drawer from under his bed and slipped that on. He then got dressed and climbed into bed. Taks got under the covers with him and the two snuggled up and fell asleep as the blackout blinds closed for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and sounds of the night RP
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next