The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Chimour
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Empty
PostSubject: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am

Hehe yup I had this idea awhile ago, and well basically the setting to this one is going to be very simple ^^. Basically Chimour's parents have arranged a playdate for their son, and this little get together would also help out his parents since a week from this little play date it'll be Chimour's fifth birthday, and well his parents still haven't made any progress on getting him out of diapers. So yeah it's a win win! Chimour gets to play with some of his bestest buddies, and his parents can get some potty training advice from the other parents since they might know a trick that they can use on their son later on.

Anyways besides that, and just like in classic Rugrats fashion Chimour, and the other toddlers will some how find a way out of the playpen, and from that point on we'll all go on a little adventure just like in the show, and yes since this rp is Rugrats themed it would be prefered if your character was three to six years old. Also please no infants since all of the characters in this rp must atleast be able to walk, talk, and do basic stuff like that, otherwise the rp probably won't go as smoothly as it could go.

Lastly just because I specified an age range doesn't mean you have to be a diapee butt! Like if say a certain clever squirrel joins the rp he can wear training pants instead.

=================================================================

Name : Chimour Nightsyer

Personallity : Bashful, silly, mischevious, oh and he loves to snuggle!

Potty Training : Diapers twenty four seven.

Refference : Check out my avatar! Oh and if you can't make out all of the finer details you can view a bigger version of this picture over on FurAffinity! : http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7159265 (By the way his eyes are crimson)

Bio : Not much to say about Chimour other then he's kinda strong for a kid his age, and his face turns really red if you pick on him over his diapers. Besides that though he's notorious for stealing cookies, and so you better watch out!

====================================================================

Name : Janet Nightsyer

Age : Probably in her late twenties, but I'm not really all that sure.

Personallity : Playful, silly, gentle, and paitient.

Potty Training : Trained out of them a looooong time ago.

Refference : I never really thought about what she looked like, but well she's probably about five feet, and six inches tall, has crimson eyes just like her son, same hair color as her son, same fur color as her son, and well I really dunno what else to tell you.

Bio : Again I haven't really given it much thought... Her husband'll be away at work when all of this takes place, so she'll be the only care taker type character I'll have.

=========================================================================

And so that just about does it! I won't start the rp until enough people have joined, and so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Alrighty I'm game for this one. ^^

Name : Lig Weather

Personallity : Kind, outgoing, curious, loves to make friends.

Potty Training : Diapers 24/7

Refference : You guys know what Lig looks like. Dressed like in this pic ^^
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6200958/

Bio : Lig's a cute lil outgoing Liger cub who's been doing ads for Pawpers and hasn't had any luck with potty training. In fact lil Lig has been extraordinarily resistant to potty training in any way shape or form. He tends to get pouty when the subject is brought up. He loves his diapers and has non intention of ever giving them up.

Name : Trisha Weather

Personality : Trisha is a kind and patient Tigress. She has a good wit abut her as well and is no intellectual push over.

Potty Training : She was potty trained long ago at about age 3.

Refference : Here's a pic of her.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1290880/

Bio : Trisha is a loving wife and mother and has a background in Business though her husband is the main bread winner. Trisha was the one who came up with the idea of modeling Lig for Pawpers. She thought it was so cute having him pose for all of it and Lig seemed to love it. She's tried to potty train him a few times though but has seen Lig constantly refuse and has yet to have any real success. Though she's been contemplating an offer from Pawpers as they've released their new product line.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I suppose I'll try to hop in on a regular basis X3

Name: Nate

Personality: Kind, shy-to-start, usually quiet until you get him talking

Refference: Loves this odd sleeper for some reason X3 http://sammy.sweetp.net/coms/riolucariolu.png

Bio: Nate's mommy and his best friend Laggy will likely tell you Nate musta fellen straight from heaven. Her pregnancy was complicated thanks to those wings. Nate's father is an unknown (they met in a bar after a rough divorce) though Fhera has remarried her old husband and now Nate has a daddy finally. At his age he's showing no signs of wanting to be potty trained though Fhera has had success with her eldest. It's beginning to look like it'll be a rough road if they do try to potty train him as Doctor's are seeing early signs of bladderal complications.

Name: Fhera

Personality: Good humored though a stickler for the rules she sets, not quite strict but keeps enough rules to keep her cubs safe, otherwise very patient and friendly

Potty Training: According to her she was born potty trained and was only ever in diapers cause Skippa kept kicking her bladder when she had him

Refference: Put on a more conservative shirt under the jacket and she's good! http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5773289/

Bio: Fhera's a bit of a free spirited otter though parenthood has calmed her down considerably. She likes old traditional clothing and dishes but can't stand to stick to other traditions her family has. She married Minalun (a fox) straight out of high school and at age 23 had her first-born, Skippa. Three years after she divorced Minalun and a year later as she was pregnant with the child of a random dragon she'd met in a bar (Skippa was on a visit with Minalun that night) she found out he'd be divorcing his wife after paying her to keep their unborn child alive instead of having an abortion. They married again and thus were born Nate and Laggy. She had her last child (Oraclai) two years later and spends her time doting on all of her children.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Okay! Well let us start this rp up, oh and if anyone else feels like joining us later on please make sure you're character is the proper age, is accompanied by a parent, and or guardian,etc.

"Okay then... So all of our guests have been invited, and so you should get to play with, and spend time with their kids relatively soon little guy". Janet said, picking up her four year old son as she walked over towards the playpen she had set up with lots of toys previously.

"Buh mommy...". Chimour whined, not wanting to spend time with any of these new kids since he had never seen them before.

"No buts, and also don't worry since I believe that maybe one or two of them are still working at the whole potty training thing just like you!". Janet said as she lowered Chimour down into the playpen.

"Th-they awe?". Chimour asked, still a little unsure about all of this.

"Well I'm pretty sure atleast one of them is, and even if that's not the case I'm certain you'll still have a good time, so just relax okay? Look I even put your teddy bear in there with you for you to snuggle with incase you started feeling this way". Janet said, pointing over towards the corner of the playpen where a lone, and all white teddy bear sat.

"O-okay... I'ww twy mommy...". Chimour said, giving his mother a hug before making his way over towards the teddy bear which he wasted no time in snuggling.

"That's a good boy! You just play with your Snowball, and mommy'll go sit in her recliner, and wait for the guests to get here". Janet giggled as she made her way over to her chair, and sat down in it.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

room for some more?

name: Terry Makoto, Will Lovecraft
personality: Terry is giggly, outgoing, and very active. Will is somber and way too smart for his age.
reference: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6802276/
potty training: diapers 24/7 due to genetic muckery.
bio: Although they look nothing alike, the two kyu's are brothers and very protective of eachother.
Terry is somewhat obsessed with the super hero green lantern, and wears clothes sporting the symbol.
Will is a child genius, but hides his intellect and requires a cane to walk (which at his current size is more like a staff XD)
The two are fully incontinent and completely happy with that fact.

name: Beth Halcyon
personality: bubbly and something of a comedian.
reference: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5125395/
potty training: diapers 24/7
bio: Beth adopted terry and will when they were younger and knowing (from a friend who happened to be a doctor) that they were going to be incontinent, began wearing diapers herself to make it easier on them. She's a moderately successful author when not playing with the boys, and has an affectation for smoking a pipe while writing.

Last edited by terry on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

(Ofcourse Terry! I am a bit surprised though since I don't see ya rp on this site all that often =3)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

(well, we don't have a lot of roleplays going on atm, and i rarely see any worth being in. and also... all four of us here are prolific writers X3 thats always a plus)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:20 pm

"Mommy are we there yet?" Lig asked as they walked down the side walk.

"Just a little bit farther Lig. Oh see there's the house now." Trisha said pointing it out to Lig.

"Yay! Cuz my feets was getting tired." Lig grinned happily as Trisha lead him up the front walk.

"Now remember to be nice to your new friend Lig. They just moved in and we want to make them feel welcome." Trisha reminded Lig even though she doubted she needed to but it was always better to be save then sorry.

"Okay Mommy. Oh does he wear diapees too?" Lig asked curiously as Trisha rang the door bell.

"I think he might. I guess we'll find out for certain now sweetie." Trisha said waiting for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Fhera looked up in surprise as she padded up the steps, seeing a tiger and what she guessed was her little boy at the door. "Oh! Is this the Nightsyer house?" she asked. "Janet said more moms and their kids would be coming too. I'm Fhera Gittara!" She grinned down at the lightly dozing otter in a sling over her front as he slowly drained a bottle of orange juice. "This little sleepyhead who hasn't woken up all the way yet is Nate."

Nate looked up from his bottle and gave a shy smile and a wave at Lig. "H-hiya!" he squeeked timidly in his Riolu sleeper.

(YAY FOR WRITERS! =D Welcome aboard Terry!)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 am

A loud roar, suddenly interspersed by the sound of brakepads, catching sounds from the top of the street. Over this, three voices singing the lyrics to "american pie" totally off key can be made out, two squeaky, and one thats nearly a soprano.

Beth eased the old harley to a stop and flipped up her aviators, "you two alright down there?" she said, peering into the sidecar at the two grinning kyu's.

"Sooper dooper, big sisser," Terry giggled and bounced up and down in the seat.
"An a lil soggy too," Will snickered and poked terry's amply padded rear. which immediately caused a retaliatory poke, and then a tickle fight between the two.

Once the tickle fight was finished Beth picked the two up and set them on their paws, and terry wrapped his arm around will's shoulder, letting will lean on him so he could walk.

Beth waddled behind them, her own diaper obvious, but covered well by her jeans. She watched carefully to make sure neither would fall, and came up behind the group chatting on the porch.

"Hello everyone," she said, grinning cubbishly.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 am

"Sounds like they're here!". Janet cheered enthusiastically as she went over to the front door, and opened it wide for her guests while Chimour just sort've scooted on over in his play pen so that they couldn't see him. "Hello there! Please come in, I've got some coffee cups, and some snacks set up for us over in the kitchen. Also my son's over in his playpen, so when you come inside just put your kids in there with him". Janet said, counting all of the obviously diapered cubs in her mind before it slowly dawned on her that not a one of these kids had been potty trained, or perhaps were capable of being trained.

Last edited by Chimour on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double negativity)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

"Oh Hello Everyone." Trisha smiled to the other moms that walked up tot he front porch. He smiled a bit as she noted not one of the cubs seemed to be out of diapers. This made her feel more at ease as she wouldn't get any peer pressure from them on the subject but she also realized there probably wouldn't be any advice either. Of course she didn't hold out much hope for getting her youngest to give up his diapers.

"Hiya guys." Lig grinned seeing the three other cubs that came do the door and even he noted the diapers and this gave him a grin. Nobody to tell him he wasn't a big boy because he was still in diapers.

"Oh Hello Janet. That'd be lovely. Thank you again for the invite though we'd have been over eventually to welcome you to town." Trisha said scooping up Lig as she walked into the house looking around. "My looks like you've settled in nicely. I love what you've done with the place."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 am

Fhera greeted everyone in return and introduced her still silent otter. She giggled a tad noticing Beth and smiled as she walked inside with them. "This cute bear in the crib your son Janet?" she asked teasingly as she smiled at Chimour. She giggled when she pulled Nate out of the sling only to have him cling to her tightly. "Heheh, you all go on ahead if you like. This little one's a bit of a momma's boy. Come on Nate! Go say hi to your new friends!"

Nate just turned with a quick shy, "Hi!" without letting go of her before turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 pm

(I'm going to take my next turn early, and so Terry I owe you a turn)

"Nah, he's the little guy cowering behind the teddy bear. Chimour never did like crowds, and much like your little tot can be very clingy when he gets the chance to get close to me". Janet laughed. "Anyways I was going to ask for potty training advice for my son, but due to stubborness, and, or incontinence it seems you three haven't had very much luck with the whole ordeal either... Well I mean I suppose it still could't hurt to trade tricks, and tips since maybe you have tried something I haven't yet, and vice versa". Janet said, shrugging a little.

"Maybe if I cwose my eyes dey won't thee me?". Chimour asked, promptly placing both of his paws over his eyes before getting lower to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"Oh I know. I've tried quite a lot with Lig here but I haven't had any luck so far. He just won't give up his diapers." Trisha said setting Lig down in the playpen. "But I'm willing to listen to everyone else's experience and who knows maybe we'll figure something out. "

"No potty! I'm a Pawpers Cub!" Lig pouted and stuck out his tongue before scampering over to Chimour quickly forgetting the mention of the potty before grinning. "Hi there! I'm Lig wanna be friends? Are you hiding behind your plushie cuz I can still see you. I fink you need a bigger one to hide behind."

Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 am

Beth flushed bright red at the mention of potty training and squirmed a bit, not noticing that her shirt rode up enough to flash a good three inches of white plastic.

"w-well, Terry tried and couldn't even tell when he had to go. And will was potty trained at one point... but well, fhera knows about their biological parents and the stuff that happened, and why I ended up taking them in. so... yeah they're both incontinent now."

Terry flashed a cheeky grin and fixed beth with a crimson eye, "and then beth --"
Beth pressed a finger to her lips, "Nuh uh, not in front of company ya don't."

Terry just giggled and helped will waddle over to the play pen, "hey I sees a batty! an a liger! an a otter too!"
Will just giggled at this, and ruffled terry's headfur, eliciting a purr for him.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Fhera chuckled when she finally managed to free Nate from her, only for him to dash for Terry and try to hide behind his tail. "Nate just needs a little nudge to get him started with them. Once he's over that initial shyness he's a nice little cuddlebug." She grinned and snuck a tug down on the back of Beth's shirt with a wink to the kitty. "I actually do have one boy who WAS potty trained. Poor little guy got hurt boogey boarding once though... scariest day of my life let me tell you."

Nate meanwhile said a quick "Hi!" to Terry before diving on the ground and pulling his fluffy tail down on top of him best he could.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

(I hope you don't mind me joining.)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm

(Go ahead)

"Oh well I hope you still have some advice you can share with the rest of us Beth, but if not then that's fine too. This is probably a good thing since Chimour was worried sick that some of your kids would pick on him for not being potty trained yet, so atleast now he doesn't have to worry about that". Janet said, having picked up on Beth's crinklyness, but remaining silent about it since she figured it was probably pretty obvious to everyone anyway since they were all mommies here, and would all notice a diaper bulge from a good ways away damn near immediately. "Also I'm sorry to hear about your kids little accident Fhera... I hope he's feeling better by now?". Janet asked curiously

"Nuh uh! You can't thee me!!!". Chimour whined. "Dontcha know? If I can't thee you then you can't thee me! Dems da wules!". Chimour said, pouting childishly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm

"Oh I'm sad to hear your older boy was hurt Fhera. I've got an older son. he's spending some quality time with my husband today. Warren I did manage to get potty trained. Well mostly. He still needs something at night and if his father's experiences are any indication that's not stopping anytime soon." Trisha said as she too took note of the diaper deciding to remain silent and only speak about it if it was brought up.

"Hehe I dunno if dat's the way it works but I can still see you. Can you see me? Huh? Oh can you see da lion patterns on my diapee? Hehe I like these ones. I wonder if they have any with Ligers. I gosta ask next time." Lig rambled a bit looking at some of to the other cubs just outside the play pen and waved. "I fink we got other friends too. You wanna come out and play? You can pic da game."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Beth squirmed a bit more and mouthed a silent thanks to fhera for covering her up.
She hung her head, "I'm not much of a mother figure, still learning everything. heh... they call me big sister still."
"Is he alright?" she asked, eyeing fhera, "I have a close friend who's something of a miracle worker with medicines, I could give you his number."

Terry flopped down in front of the little bat and blinked his large red eye, "Buh I can sees oo, kyuuuu. An is a coots batty too."
Will chuckled at lig, "I believe they do have liger print diapers, I've seen them in the catalog at any rate."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Nate didn't notice for a moment he wasn't under Terry's tail and gave a soft squeak when he realized this fact. Nervously he padded over to the group and fiddled with his paws. "Ummm.... what're you guys gonna play? C-can I join?"

Fhera chuckled and smiled at them all. "Little Skippa's fine now. Happened a year ago. No lasting damage but by the time he was let out of bed and walking again he was diaper dependant. We're trying to train him again but looks like the later you try to train them the less likely your chances. He's pretty much given up but what surprises me was the first day he was out of the hospital he asked if we could go to the beach and boogyboard AGAIN... he's driving me and his daddy bonkers." She grinned at Beth and added, "And nothing wrong with being a big sister. Siblings have more fun than parents."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well I'm glad to hear that for the most part he came out of it all right, and hey that's kids for ya!". Janet laughed. "So hey you three what do you say we head on over to the kitchen now, and start eating those snacks I promised? If you don't like coffee I'm sure we've got something in the fridge you'll like". Janet said.

"Y-yeth I c-can thee you...". Chimour said removing his paws from his eyes. "H-hey dewe... I'm Chimour, and y-yeth Nate I g-gueth you can join in...". Chimour said, even though he had no idea on what they'd play as he nervously extended his right paw foward towards Lig.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh my. That's kids for you they bounce back pretty quick in a lot of cases. Hmmm. Reminds me of our last trip to the beach. The boys buried their father." Trisha laughed shaking her head. "Anyway snacks and coffee sound fine to me. We can swap stories then."

"Oh they do? I thought dey did but I wasn't sure. I gotsa remember to ask daddy if we can get em next time we go shopping." Lig grinned and took Chimours hand nodding to Nate. "Course. We just gotta decide what ta play. Hmmm Lotsa stuff to choose from. Anybody got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 am

Terry giggled and grinned widely, "dere's da batty!"
After a few ponderous crinkly thoughts, he tilted his head and suggested, "well... we coulds play pirates, kyuuuu!"

Will ogled Terry and muttered something about eyepatches and diaper booty then rolled on his back, giggling himself silly.

Beth followed them into the kitchen, tail twitching anxiously.
Listening to each in turn and realizing that she hadn't had the boys long enough to have such entertaining stories, which lead to thoughts of future plans, vacation ideas, and a few minutes of thought devoted to her own mis-spent youth on the isle.
"Do you have any dr. pepper?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next