The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Chimour
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Beth nodded, "i think the megapawpers might be a good investment then."
She quirked an eyebrow and glanced down, almost immediately face-pawing, "I'll be right back..." she said and waddled towards the bathroom.

Will and Terry both raised their paws, will being pretty wet, and Terry's diaper yellowed and poofed out so it was nearly leaking. "I need one." "an me to!"

Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"Buh I dun need changing!". Chimour whined, his bladder emptying out into his diaper next as it soon swelled up like a water balloon around his waist. "... Otay I wied... I need changing". Chimour sniffled, really uneasy about all of this since only his mommy, and daddy ever changed him until now.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm

"Alright then sweetie lets get you changed out of that dirty diaper then. Don't want a diaper rash now do we?" Trisha said as she found the Changing supplies and laid out a changing pad scooping Chimmour up and laid him down on the pad and began to untape the dirty diaper.

"Hehee. I dunno. I fink I'm a lil soggy but no tinky yet. So I dun need a change." Lig declared even though the front of his diaper was discolored by now as his bladder emptied. "Oh and yup we beated them mean Potty Pirates good!"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Fhera giggled at Lig then set Nate down next to Will. "Nate, Will? How about you two go pick up the blocks while I take care of Terry then? I'll get you boys next. Maybe you could go help them too Lig?" With a chuckle she plucked up Terry and gave a light tickle to his belly. "Is there another changing pad there Trisha? Or is squishbutt here waiting his turn?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Beth walked back down the hall, and quickly began riffling through the courier bag she'd sat on the back of one of the kitchen chairs. "there you are!"she exclaimed and quickly ran back to the bathroom, a crinkly white garment clutched in her paw.

Will sighed and stared at his footpaws, managing to get only one to wiggle, "Nate? Imma need help getting around. can ya help me stand up?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"Okay then girls I'm back!". Janet said, walking back into the kitchen before she saw that no one was there waiting for her. "Huh... Oh there they are". Janet said, picking up on the tail end of their little conversation as she made her way into the living room, giggling since it seemed everyone of these little rugrats really needed changing.

"Ho boy looks like there's not a dry diaper in the house". Janet giggled. "So um which little cub will I be changing today?". Janet asked playfully, pulling out another changing mat, some baby powder, and some baby wipes.

"Hey mommy!". Chimour called out to his mother, still a little blushy as Trisha continued changing him.

"Hey there little guy". Janet giggled as she laid out the changing mat for the next cub in line. "Oh and hey would the next potty pants in line please bring one of their diapers over here with them when I change him? My son wears size fours, and that may either by to small, or to big for you otherwise". Janet said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

"Okay." Lig nodded and scampered over to help Nate and Will though only got a few steps before he stopped. Squatting just a bit Lig sighed contently with a smile on his face as he filled the seat of his diaper.

"Yeah there's an extra one just over there." Trisha pointed for Fhera as she opened the dirty diaper not phased int he least and began to wipe the little bat up. Bottom first then front. At which point she slid a fresh diaper into place hearing a famliar sound from Lig. "Well sounds like Lig's got a full diaper now. Lig go get changed and then help Nate and Will."

Lig giggled and nodded as he scampered over to his bag squishing with each step and came back over to Janet with a fresh diaper.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:48 am

Nate giggled and hugged Will before hopping off the couch with him. "You jus lean on me brutha Will! I'll help ya!"

Fhera grined at the sight before pulling out the changing mat and setting Terry down on it. "Let's get a squishy kyu dry for a few seconds so he can let his brother get cleaned shall we?" She glanced around for Beth and shrugged as she got to work cleaning Terry up. With a giggle she leaned down and whispered in Terry's ear, "I bet your sister's getting herself dried up too."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:25 am

Will hobbled around with nate, stooping over to pick up blocks as he went, and helped clean up. As he went, his diaper got wetter and wetter...

Terry giggled at Fhera's comment about beth needing to dry up, "Big sisser dranked soda in dere, right? Soda allus makes her hafta wet, kyuuu"

Beth finished taping herself up and pulled up her jeans, coming down the hallway just in time to catch Terry's comment, which made her blush almost cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

Outsided, Lenard is riding Marcus up the street in a stroller. "You're gonna like meeting something new, son. " he said. "And while you go play, I get to spend some time with your friend's parent. Your mommy is working right now, so I'll be here for you if anything is needed." Marcus is happy about that bring said. He knows he is too big for a stroller, but his father believes he's too adorable to be off it.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:57 pm

"Well that is what diapees are for after all!". Janet laughed as she set Lig down onto the changing mat, untapped his Pawpers, took up some baby wipes, and promptly began wiping up his front, and then his bottom.

"Awe we awmost done now?". Chimour asked curiously, still a little red in the face as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:34 pm

"Uh Huh we're almost done sweetie." Trisha said as she got out some baby powder and and rubbed it in good before doing a light sprinkle on your front. Finally she pulled the diaper up between your legs and securely taped it in place. "There we are. Nice and Fresh again. Anyone else need a change?"

"Hehehe Uh huh! I even did it once while we was doing a photo thingy for an ad and they used the soggy pic and that made me giggle cuz I had this funny look on my face in it." Lig chattered on as he laid there being cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Fhera giggled and taped Terry up into one of the diaper's she'd snagged from Fhera's diaperbag. "I'll have to remember that. Speak of the kitty here she is now!" Fhera grinned at Beth and nodded over towards Nate and Will. "You wanna snag mine and I'll take yours? He can do without the sleeper for now. I think I see a leak at the back."

Nate didn't even notice he'd sprung a leak but he giggled noticing how saggy Will was getting. "We should go wait by the momma's shouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:49 am

Terry smiled and wagged his huge fluffy tail happily, causing his diaper to crinkle loudly.

Beth nodded and scooped up nate, popping the snaps on his sleeper and gently sliding it off of him. Then untaping his diaper and cleaning him up, and easing another one snugly around his hips. she gave him a tummy tickle and set him back on the floor.

Will blushed and cocked his head, looking at fhera, "i'ma lil squishy... sowwy."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

Upon reaching a few steps to where Chimour lives, Lenard turned right and stopped at the door step and is knocking at the door. Marcus is feeling a little shy about the whole thing. He hopes to make a good on meeting them when they enter and meet the occupants.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

"Okay then almost done little guy...". Janet said, focusing on changing Lig as she soon slid the used diaper out from underneath his backside, putting the wipes into it before balling it, and taping it up. "Oh and hey Trisha can you get that for me? I'm a bit busy here". Janet said as she un-folded the diaper Lig had picked out prior to lifting up the little liger's bottom again and prior to sliding said diaper underneath him.

"Tanks!". Chimour said, hugging Trisha for changing him before making his way back over towards the playpen where he soon went about helping the others clean up.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 pm

"Sure thing Janet. Thanks for getting Lig changed." As she got up and grabbed the dirty diaper and tossed it in the nearby diaper pail along with Chimours before hearing a knock on the door. Seeing as most everyone was currently busy with a cub she walked over and opened the door. "Oh hello there. I take it you go the invite for the lil playdate as well."

"Hehe yuppers! Next is da powder and after that time to close up the diapee." Lig nodded with a grin as the fresh thick diaper was slid into place under his bottom as his tail easily threaded through the tail hole anticipating the powder which was one of his favorite things about a change.

(Alright Marcus welcome to the RP. I just wanna say a few things right out in the open. Quality for your post is vital. Read what your writing more than once to make sure it sounds natural and I'm not just talking about your character's lines. Remember try to give us enough to work with here. A single short line of dialogue is not gonna be sufficient unless you have a good description of what his disposition is and maybe even a bit of a glimpse into what he's thinking to give us hints on how to respond.)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 am

Fhera just giggled and scooped Will up and over onto the changing mat she'd used with Terry. "It's okay Will. I've dealt with it before." She kissed his nose quick and got to work on the fox before looking at Janet. "Hope you don't mind my little one in just a diaper. His last one leaked on his sleeper and I didn't bring a spare set for him."

Nate giggled and squirmed at Beth tickling him before pouncing and hugging the kitty, whispering in her ear, "I like bein dressed like dis anyways."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 am

Will blushed a bright blue at the kiss and smiled as he was changed, wiggling his little blue toe pads in delight.

Beth caught the little otter and giggled, then with a slight blush responded, "so do I. Definitely more cozy that way."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:10 pm

"Don't mention it Trisha, oh and thanks for changing Chimour for me". Janet said powdering up Lig's front, and then his bottom before gently laying his bottom back down, and before snuggly taping his diaper into place. "There you go little guy all done!". Janet said, giving Lig a pat on his freshly padded front while Chimour continued to help clean the place up.

"Also no it's okay if he only wears his diapers around the house, Chimour does that all the time anyways". Janet giggled, Chimour blushing a little when she said so.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:01 pm

"Well, I couldn't reject a fellow neighbor's invitation." Lenard replied. "This should give my son, Marcus, the opportunity needed to make some new friends while he's here and while my wife is working."

Marcus, though, being a bit shy, has his face hidden so he can't be seen since he's still strapped safely in his stroller. He blushes a bit, not knowing what will happen if he meets Lig, Chimour and the rest. When he meets them, his shyness will turn into nervousness, showing that, after his failed attempts and moments when he chokes, he lacks confidence and that's another issue he's faced with, leading to another. Will they like him? Will it go wrong like the last few times he tried?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 am

"Well I think your little one will fit right in here no problem." Trisha said leading the two inside. "Lets see introductions. We have Janet and her son Chimmour, Beth and her boys Will and Terry, Fhera and her son Nate, and my name's Trisha my son's name is Lig."

"Thankees Mrs Chimour's mom." Lig smiled as he got up and gave her a hug before scampering of to help the others clean up though he stopped seeing a new person had arrived and looked over at the cub still in the stroller and waved.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm

"Mm, that's a very good group." said Lenard, entering the house with Marcus. He sees Lig waving at his son and added, "I see this is your son, Lig, right? Very nice to see you, little one." It's wonderful for him to have to meet them like this. This would give him the moment to spend time with the other parents and his son to spend time with the other children. This could be a lot different for the child.

But Marcus doesn't think so. He just keeps his face hid while being waved at by Lig. He knows that this will be his biggest failure yet. so, he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 pm

(Sorry guys! Been busy with college lately so forgot to post!)

Fhera finished cleaning Will up and had him taped into a new diaper and gave his belly a scritch before helping him up. "So what were you kids doing out here anyway? Sounded fun!"

Nate giggled back and put a finger to his lips. "I'll keep it a secret if ya like."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Terry piped up, "we was fighting potty pie rats, kyuuu!"
Will just nodded along, happy to be dry and cozy again.

Beth just blushed at nate's offer and tickled his tummy affectionately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next