The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

seed training (final fantasy 8 school)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Empty
PostSubject: seed training (final fantasy 8 school)   seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 7:02 pm

ok for those of you who dont know what seeds are (and no not that kind of seed) they are members of a faction in a place called balamb garden. now this will be like final fantasy but there are a few rules ok?

1. class sessions are from 7 am-12 pm or whenever the teacher has something to teach us. our teacher is quistis trepe. (figured shed be a good person to teach us. she was very kind to all the seeds on final fantasy 8 especially squall)

2. you will get a seed ranking after your 1st seed mission. this will give you money to buy things for the group or yourself. be careful because somethings can bring your seed rank up or bring it down. remember seifer and his disciplinary comitee is watching.

3. dont be late for classes or quistis trepe will send you to headmaster cid. remember she maybe kind but she can be strict if she wants to. also no picking fights unless in training. if your caught starting 1 that will not only take down your seed rank but may also get you kicked out of being a seed. ask seifer trust me he knows.

4. no going anywhere out of your dorms past 10pm-7am. training or not headmaster cid doesnt want any accidents or deaths so please be careful and follow this rule.

5.and above all no god-moding.

now then quistis trepe has asked me to show you the rooms via the panel you see when you 1st come into garden. so here we go.

north: dorms. this is where most of the seeds and non seed members sleep.
south: gate. you can exit here to go out.
west: cafeteria. heres where you can get food. be careful there is a big rush for hot dogs i hear.
east: training center. this used to be open at night but not anymore. not since the last accident.
north of the west wing: quad. this is where the garden festival will be held. ask selphie about this because i have no idea what its about.
south of the west block: infirmary. this is where you can be treated for your wounds but squall told me most students come there just for advice. the doctor there is doctor kawadaki. i like her shes nice.
north of the east block: garage: this is where we meet to get in our vehicle for missions.
south of the east block: library. go here for info but squall told me the student panels are better.

now the 2nd floor is the classroom and the 3rd floor is headmaster cids office but you have to have permission to go there. ohh and no going to the basement. its forbidden to go there. ohh and headmaster cid said diapers are allowed. so let the training to be a seed begin.

*david and quistis and squall are walking down the hallway and he notices squall's scar*
david: ooh thats a nasty scar there squall. what happened?
quistis: he doesnt like to..
squall: its ok quistis. im ok with telling people what happened now. you see david it happened 1 day while i was training with seifer. it was supposed to be a training session but he injured me in the process. so thats why i have this scar. he has 1 too.
*just then seifer walks up*
seifer: talking about me again squall? you really want to have another scar on that face of yours?
david: knock it off seifer! he didnt say anything bad about you.
seifer: rotten little... if i could i'd i'd.... (raises his gunblade)
headmaster cid: whats going on here? seifer you know better than to pick on newbies. you get detention.
*david stands there crying*
headmaster cid: and look what youve done. you know he gets upset easily. now apologize and change him he wet himself.
seifer: ahh man. why do i have to? he hangs around with squall all the time. why cant he?
headmaster cid: because you got him upset.
david: mes sowwy headmaster cid. all i did was stand up for squall. because he thought he was talking bad about him.
seifer: yeah. you should give the guy a rank down for that.
cid: squall. what exactly did you say?
squall: i was telling david how i got the scar and that seifer has 1 too.
cid: hmm. figures. why ohh why do you pick fights with squall over stuff like that? now go change david and ill overlook it this time. and squall next time make sure you dont see seifer anywhere ok?
*seifer takes david into a special place for furry babies like him and changes him*
seifer: there. and umm. dont tell any1 i did this ok? itll ruin my reputation.
david: on 1 condition.
seifer: what?
david: you and squall train me to be a gunblade expert like you guys.
seifer: that... thats blackmail.
david: no. its not. i just want to learn to be a gunblade expert.
seifer: ok ok. but no blackmail got it?
david: got it.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: seed training (final fantasy 8 school)   seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 6:24 pm

Ummm. David. A little advice. Try to keep the starter a bit shorter. Something that big kinda scares people off.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: seed training (final fantasy 8 school)   seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 8:25 pm

sorry liq
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: seed training (final fantasy 8 school)   seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 8:28 pm

Ah thats ok. Just keep it shorter in the future. Oh and some advice. Try to not to do that much right off the bat with your own characters. If ya need to know how to start one then just look at how some of the others have started. But its still nice to see ya posting.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seed training (final fantasy 8 school)   seed training (final fantasy 8 school) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seed training (final fantasy 8 school)
Page 1 of 1