The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another supr hero rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

another supr hero rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Ethan walks out into the light his own eyes glowing. "So in a fight with he who wields the power of nature and he who wields technology alone. Who wins? Who has always won? Fair warning. Back off now." Ethan told him in no uncertian terms.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 10:54 pm

"First things first," The man started, amused, or just ignoring Ethan's words, "They Call Me Praeter, and I'll be your usher to the gates of Hades this fine day. But before we finish this, let me chance a ballade of my own past you."
The thin male cracked a crooked and evil smile at his prey, his hand slowly moving to his belt as the other exposed itself to Ethan, showing that despite his promise, he had no intention of harming the meta-human, just yet anyhow. Praeter's fingers locked around a paper cylinder and busted the top off. The flare sparks to life and casts a fiery yellow glow across the stone walls, roaches and rats flee back into the darkness.
With a casual, almost lazy calm he casts the flare into the water behind him.
"Ahh much better, let me get a look at ya'." the officer chuckles and pockets his hands.
"A deaf man fights an enemy he can see, even without hearing he can see the attacks coming, and defends himself," Praeter recites with a deadly calm about him, "but the deaf warrior, in his cockyness, fails to notice the archer, and his deaf ears cannot hear the twang of the bow, or the whistle of an approaching arrow. And even if he knows that the archer has him in his sights, he can't pick out the arrow that ends his life.."
Praeter allows this cryptic sequence of words some time to gestate in Ethan's mind, and runs his hand up and down, making his shadow seem to caress the boy.
"When one fancies himself invulnerable, that is truly when he is most weak."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:02 pm

"Now someone is being pretentious. You assume things about me. I know I am not invulnerable. But I have purpose. I have a cause and this fortifies me. And as for you. Well you don't seem quite human. How is it you work for this specist man?" Ethan asked.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:19 pm

"Ironically I came to my employment, much the same way you met my employer, blood(abstract euro slang, meaning Youngblood, or newbie)." Praeter answers with thinly spread honesty, "He does not hate those who are different, only chaos and those who cause it. I was one of these, and 'e offered me a chance to rectify my tresspasses."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:32 pm

"You obveously see good in him. I see a spark of it. But is' burried beneath layers of slug. Maybe if his spoke more elequently and didn't come off like a prejudice prick. He may not mean to but he'll do or say something and set the powder cake off. Order is needed but I doubt this is the man to provide it." Ethan said knowing that the other did have a point but was too close to the problem to see it.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:47 pm

"Flattery won't save you I'm afraid, and Commander Stone knows that it is only a matter o time before the war starts," Praeter responds and his hands clutch onto his dual shining blaster pistols, "The war is coming, and I advice you to pick your foes wisely. The terms are as they always were, coorperate and you shan't be harmed."
The handguns sing happily as they angle towards Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:53 pm

"Yes the terms are as they have always been. Be a subject to oppression. Or be free. I choose freedom." Ethan said as the floor in front of him rose and cut the man off from him. Ethan dashed down the sewer pipe and then climbed out another man hole and took to the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:29 pm

*the creture extra symbiot reches him and attaches, but thn he screams from the pain which can be heard all around the block, then (out of another manhole) the creture bursts out with a new design on its skin and it stands up strait and cackles in the middle of the road
another supr hero rp - Page 5 383px-10
"Hmmmm hmhm hmmmaaa" it laughs with its tounges retracted

((k guys un-paused))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:43 pm

((i did restart this ya know...))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:01 pm

Well I was waiting for Basion but oh well I'll start.

Ethan swung around here the creature burst from the ground. OH great that can't be good. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:44 pm

Preater climbs out of the manhole, and surveys the damage at surface level. The street was still straight and level, but sooner or later that obstruction in the drainage system, woul flood the street with sewage.
"Come in HQ! Get a habitat reconstruction crew to my local," He growls into his com-piece as his eyes watch a winged form in the distance, "I'm goin' afta' the culprit right now."
*Crackle--Beep* Roger that Second, be advised that suspect is a Level 3 Threat, use caution, and bring 'im back alive if you can. *Crackle--Beep*
"No promises HQ, Sui over an' out." Praeter responds as he clips his pistols back to his belt.
The choke shakes and the throttle screams as the skinny man sits attop his eight cylinder motorcycle. He checks the weapon compartments for an onboard rifle and grenades, All ammo and firearms acounted for. The chocke snaps open automatically as he twists the transmission and tears out of the alley.
As Praeter closes the gap between himself and his target, he dons a helmet with a pearlescent, transparent, blue visor. The screen jumps to life, and a message reading "Satelite Online, Remote Guidance Online, Cross Com Interface Active." appears before his eyes.
"Designate target!" Praeter growls and points at the last of Ethan's fading sillohuete.
A red marker appears on his HUD, highlighting the "Angel"'s location.
"Shadow teams one and two converge on my target!" Praeter purrs, and opens his Communication receiver to all channels.
"Roger that Shadow Lead!" Comes a reply, augmented by a face appearing at the upper right of Preater's HUD.
"Second that Shadow Lead." Responds another, "No visual, Moving in to intercept."
"Negetive, Hold behind my position untill I arrive, further commands at Rendavous." Paeter commands and guns his throttle, picking up speeds many times the legal limit.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:04 pm

Ethan sensed he was being followd. Damn these guys are dumb. They've got a monster down there that just ripped up the sewer and they're chasing after me. He thought to himself. He closed his eyes and broadcasted to the man chasing him. You know your missing the actual hunking monster on the ground that ripped up the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:46 pm

she wlks back to her friend*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:48 pm

*te newmonster see the guy on the bike and webs his back tire then jumps to the front webbing his hands to the handles and ripping his weapons in half "~I BELEVE WE HAVENT YET HAD THE PLEASUR EOF MMETING!?!" he said while his tounge licked the outside of the helmet
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:50 pm

"WE MET LONG BEFORE YOU EVER REALIZED IT FOOL! Team clear the area." Praeter cackles madly as he tugs at the web holding him to the bike.
As he thrashes a dark fog swirls away from the officer's back. As if someone had yanked him by an invisible line, Praeter arched forward and a shade took shape behind him in the air. THe man collapsed and the black blot silently, and swiftly, consumed the beast. Like a veil the darkness fell over him. Clinging to his skin, it wove itself in among the symbiot, and further still into Cody, trying to take control of them both.
Powerful psychic energy pounded both minds into submission.
Making one simple order clear already.
"KILL THE WINGED ONE! KILL THE WINGED ONE!" A powerful and compelling voice roared into both beings' minds, insane, and basic with no language, just a will.
(FYI He's trying to take over ur body and control venom like a weapon with simple commands.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:56 pm

Ethan saw this and felt the telepathic vibrations of it. "Oh this can't be good." He said hovering there for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:21 pm

*the symbiot and cody go CRAZY! holding there head and swaying back and forth * "~YOU MONSTER!!!!~" the creture scremed "~GET OUT OF OUR HEADS! WE COMMAND IT! WE CONTROL OURSELVES! YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US! YOU ARE NOT VENOM!~" *and so VENOM began to run into the walls trying to get the black smog out "~RAAAGHAGAA!!!~"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:33 pm

"I gotta restrain him before he hurts himself or somebody else." Ethan said swooping down. He had large roots burst from under ground to hold venom in place. Ethan then tried his best to block the telepathic commands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:38 pm

"~GRALAGAAA!!!~" *then he stops and begins to cackle* "~EVEN THOUGH THIS HUMAN IS VUNERABLE....IM A DIFFRENT STORY!~" the sybiot said, with an oviously unconciouse cody inside and so the sybiot creates a phycic scream to expel to cloudy entity
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:16 am

The black fog responded with a laugh, existing on a different level of reality and only superficially annoyed by Venom's struggling.
The psychic energy forced it to focus, now that failure was a possibility, but it's formless body took the attack pretty well. Deeper it sunk, until Cody lay wracked with his will.
"SUBMIT TO MY WILL! OR THE HUMAN DIES!" it was a clear message, even as it was sent, Cody's body shivered as the creature sustained itself from his energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:19 pm

*the creture shivvers "~no...~" it then surrenders, ot wanting its mother-host to die
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:26 pm

"Good..." The entity purrs, releasing Cody from the deathgrip, "Capture The Winged One, alive. Perform well and you will be rewarded, and the human spared."
A powerful barrier erected around Venom's head, invisible but thick, shielding the creature from outside psychic assault.

Two men took a look out of the second story window at the scene in the street.
"One target, cancel that, two, and Shadow Lead is down." One gasps through his mask and helmet, designed to maintain the perfect eviroment, while allowing from optimum perception.
"Copy that Shadow 2, Shadow 1 is in possition, over." The superior of the team, one level below the roof, responds quietly.
"The airborne Meta is a priority 1, and the unknown a threat level 1.5." Comes a hastey response.
"Complete the mission and save the Lead if we can?"
"Roger that man, you got your orders.."

At that moment Bullets sprayed at Ethan from two angles on the ground. Both men squeeze their triggers, and the Smg's unload clip after clip of lead.
"I have a shot!"
"TAKE IT FIRE FIRE!"
A single blasting shot rings out, dwarfing even the clatter of the machine guns below with its awesome resonance. A bullet the size of a peach stone tears past Ethans shoulder and neck, at an impossible speed, brushing his hair, and taking some feathers from his wings in the wake.
"I MISSED!?"
"RELOAD RELOAD, BATES USE YOUR RIFLE DAMNIT!"
"Roger that Shadow 1."
The unending chattering of the SMGs dies down and a fourth gun lays down fire at the flying boy, the heavy rifle rounds whistling as they pass Ethan.
"I'm dry Man!."
"Damn Me too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:10 pm

*the sybiot leaps tword ethan, but mid-flight drops the body of cody onto a near by building leaving only it and the smog to fend against the bullets but says in its head "~Trust me....ill bond to the winged one~" it then reaches out with goo-like tenticals twords ethan with all the power its grip could have
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:30 pm

all the suddon fire balls are seen flying towards the soilders*
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:01 pm

The wall on the outer side of the building at the top level is engulfed in flames, shrill screams filling the air.
"MEDIC!"
"Man Down, Repeat, Man down, Shadow 1 withdrawing."
The other fire balls tear into the building but do little damage. The other pair of covert officers break into the street at a full run. Rushing to Praeter's aid, Each grabs a neutralizer pistol from the downed officer's belt. One fires madly with surprising aim at the symbiont, and Ethan. White streams of red hot plasma pass by, peppering the black goo, and singing Ethan's wings. The second of the pair, cuts the webbing with his lazer pistol, and throws his commander onto his shoulder. The trio retreat back into the building.

Cody's eyes turn black as he falls and a black shroud surrounds him, and he floats momentarily.
"Wake up boy, or we will both perish." The presence proclaimed, charging his body with powerful malevolent energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another supr hero rp
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next