The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another supr hero rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

another supr hero rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:59 pm

((OOps srry, I missed ur post,))
Burk leveled his handgun with his target at the end of the range. He imagined a nameless man in tights at the end of his barrel, and squeezed the trigger until twelve shells lay smoking on the floor, and a single smoking hole appeared in his target.
"Soon..." He thought to himself, "Soon I will kill them all. Once the city gives me my grant... They won't be able to hide."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:18 pm

"Hmmmm. Just surface thoughts. Gotta go deeper." Ethan thought to himself. He searched deeper into the man's mind. He was searching for a fear. A beliefe. Anything he could exploite. "Gee wonder if this guys' catholic." Ht thought with a laughing looking at his wings. "I would play god's messenger and scare the shit out of him."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:38 pm

Burk's eyes narrow and focus on his paper victim. Flames fill the area around him in his mind, licking at the walls and ceiling. The beastly man is used to this and simply watches as the forms of a burning man and woman appear as well.
"Run Burkie!" one cries at him, "Get away from here, get somewhere safe, promise me."
Burk reaches out to touch the figment and it vanishes completely. The great man sniffs hard and thumbs at the corner of his eye.
"I will, I promise.." He mumbles and tosses his gun onto the counter, not taking time to properly clean up his range.
As he walks away memories of fire and pain and screaming flood back to him, though on the outside he seems like an impregnable fortress, inside he writhes in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 3:50 pm

"So thats why he's got such strong hate." Ethan said consintrateing. He was trying to think up a way to use this. He didn't want to mess with the guys' mind at the moment. He might be detected. "Maybe reason might work." Ethan said still sitting on the roof thinking and keeping on eye on the guy's mind.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:13 pm

Burk enters his office and flops onto the guest chair in front of his desk. After a moment he reaches over and into one of the open drawers and grabs an ornate silver carafe, tarnished and soiled by age, and pours himself a tall glass of murky brown liquid with flecks of gold floating in it.
The sterile liquid burns his mouth and nose, but brings some relief to his wandering mind, he lies back and mentally plans his speech, for tomorrow's security address with the Governor and Mayor.
"IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT MY FORCE RECEIVES THIS FUNDING. Primitive firing systems and ballistics have less and less affect on these Meta-humans every day.." He bellowed at the mirror before his office window, protesting as if he spoke with a king.

A foot fell on the rooftop, and was followed by the rushing of air and the jingling of straps from a harness.
"You are under arrest for trespassing on government property," Says a thin small man wearing battle armor, to the winged one, his words accented by the dual songs of a pair of charging energy weapons,"Come quietly and there need not be any violence, if your well behaved they might let you go in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 8:52 pm

"Will I meet your chief tonight. I'd like the honor of a few words with him. And as for violence. I'd never dream of it." Ethan said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:21 pm

*cody got up living close to the police station, and his new abilitys include sensitive hearing he listens in* "uh-oh, sounds like trouble, but its the police so i dont know if i should interveer yet..."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:04 am

The man's lips, his only feature not hidden by his helmet and visor, curl and make a devious smile.
"Aww I almost got to try out my new toys.." he complains with sick humor, frowning slightly though it is a fake frown.
*Click/Clack/CLICKKCA CLACK*
Two pairs of cuffs hold the wings and a collar is fitted around Ethan's neck.
"I'm sure my employer would like to speak with you," The strange officer purrs and leads the winged boy by his collar as if he were a pet, "You'll notice I didn't cuff your hands, if you'd like it to stay that way. Don't do anything stupid, and you will be quite comfortable."
As they head deeper into the station, fewer and fewer people pass them in the hallway. Finally right on the bottom floor, the officer tosses Ethan into a windowless cell, the only one on it's level.
"Da' Comish will see ya' in a bit," the anonymous man chuckles, "AND I will see you later."
And he is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:28 am

thats it!" codys suit instantly swarms around him becomming the creture he swings around to the station and goes down ally then into a sewer pipe, follwing them by there sound...*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:48 am

kari stands up and grabs her claok*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 11:43 am

Ethan smiled in the cell. This guy's as dumb as an ox. He thought to himself. Guards aren't any brighter either. A simple shock colar and iron titanium alloy cuffs for the wings. Gees not very original.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:12 pm

sleep well, razor" she says smilin
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Burk's eyes float past the viewing window and fall on Ethan.
"Observation systems online Sir." crackled a voice in his ear, "Subject is showing elevated psychic stimuli be careful."
"Roger" Burk responded and opened the door.

"Good day my fine man, er, bird, umm" He begins pleasantly, "Sorry 'bout all this, but it is protocol."

Ken rolls over in his bed, with a content, unknowing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:20 pm

she grabs a diamond encrusted sword*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:22 pm

"Oh. Well lucky for me you set the protocal. Though I can't blame you for having a distaste for those that become gifted. Seeing as what some of them have done to you and yours. I'd just like to say this to you. Not all like me are here to hurt anyone." Ethan siad calmly and sympathetically. Well lets see if he listens to reason. I hope so. It'd be nice if he acutally had a heart under there. Ethan thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:24 pm

ethan are you ok" she syas to his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:28 pm

*some of is symbiot slips off into crack of the cement, eventually making its way down to the control room, it slips unnoticed and wait for any command that the creature will give it*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:29 pm

I'm ok Kari. I've got this under controle. Ethan sent back quickly. He had a plan here.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:18 pm

"Reading another's mind without at least spoken consent constitutes Psychic Assault." Burk growls angrily, putting two and two together, "You're lucky that collar isn't one of our inhibitor models, as per protocol, or you'd be in some pain right now."
Officer Stone's eyes lock onto Ethan.
"As for my feelings towards Meta-humans," he continues, "I have no concern for those who abide the law, just as any humans who do the same, but law-breakers will feel my wrath, and like it or not, you've broken the law."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:51 pm

"Just as I feared. Too trapped in your own agenda. Sad really. You know I had hoped that you would show reason. Many of your new "laws." will make the very existence of some of us criminal. And here is something to tell any of your higher ups. There can be peace between my kind and yours. Or there can be war. We leave the choice to you." Ethan said as the colar fell to the floor along with the cuffs on his wings. "Nature moves for me. Despite being altered from ore to alloy. These restraints are natural." Ethan siad as they molded into the shape of an angel. "Consider this a gift of good will. Good bye." Ethan siad as the metal beneath him splayed open and he dropped from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:29 pm

*the sbit then sttacks the pannels in the main system, cutting everything off so as not to trace ethan, the creature stays in his sewer spot*

after the sybiot attacks the system it makes its way to a room that has secret experiment in it and hides there

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Once outside Ethan heads to the nearest sewer pipe and hops in and makes his way through the sewer system.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:36 pm

"War it is," Burk growls as he sees the last of Ethan disappear, leaving the cell door wide open as he leaves.
"Send Praeter Sui after the guy," Burk shot into his ear piece, "It's his fault this fucking happened anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 7:24 pm

*the symbiot pece runs over to a table that has red goo in it,then abosrbs it, making a violent reaction but it flys off the table and into a sewer* heading twords the creature*
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:38 pm

A skinny man in full green body armor, with a pair of glowing orbs hanging from his belt, drops through the manhole, and grabs the lower rung of the ladder to avoid splashing into the messy sewage below.
"Come out Come out! Wherever you are." He proclaims loudly with the beginnings of a hearty" chuckle brewing in his throat, "I jus' wanna talk with ya'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another supr hero rp
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next