The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:19 pm

He gave Fouba a warm hug. "It comes soon hon, it comes soon."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:20 pm

Fouba blinked hugging back caught unawares
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:22 pm

"ok." kaela says as she attacks squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:25 pm

"I hope you plan to eat the squirrels, if not, don't take their lives." he said as he released Fouba, smiling warmly, as the lycan half tried to take back control.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:27 pm

a horrid scream slashed through the air Fouba slipped out of his masters arms and lept tqords the scream he gasped comeing apon his brother being slayn by Naru
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:30 pm

His eyes blazed red as the lycan was given control willingly, and he ran towards the scream, his entire brotherhood following at his heels. "NARU! YOU ATTACK MY SERVANTS, YOU DECLARE WAR, YOU HEAR ME?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:30 pm

kaela gasps the squirrels escape. "whats going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Naru smiled " just tieing up loose ends"

Fouba sprang out of the tree his hand sparking with lightning " DIE!!!" he yelled flying at Naru prepared to kill
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:35 pm

"Brothers...tonight we dine on demon flesh....when the moon rises, vengeance shall walk the earth once more..." he growled as he let out an ear-shattering howl, the demonic aura flashing blackly, even making his very fur darker, black now. He was the host of Vengeance, and he meant to eradicate the demon himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:37 pm

Naru dodges breaking Foubas arm stealing rikus sword he kickes Fouba away slashing him across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:40 pm

kaela tackles the demon. "You will pay for attacking my bretherin. under our master. I am his vampiric demonic beauty!" she says growling she was angry. her wings were massive. she prepairs to bite.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:44 pm

Naru smiled slashing at Kaelas face
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:50 pm

she holds her face angd growls. "youve asked for it." she says she growls as she begins clawing hiom with her claws she was in a blood frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:53 pm

Naru smiled instead of blood black flames flew from his wounds scortching Kaela
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 pm

she growls ignoring the flames.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Naru sliced her throat with a single claw
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:08 am

kaela gasps for air holding her neck. she seems to cut more lines in her neck but they all disappear. her claws black as midnight now. she pants. "your tough ." she says her voice deep and rough. but not caused by the wound.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:09 am

" and the moon is riseing...soon i'll be stronger " he walked over to Souba and stole the soul out of his body
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:11 am

"HAAA." kaela says holding her hands next to her. a blue orb appears in her hands. "DOOOOO!" she says as it grows.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 am

Fouba tryed to stand seeing his brothers soul being taken

Naru forced Fouba back down smileing at Kaela " Darkness...Entwine" black chians wrapped around Kaela
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:16 am

"KEEEN!!!" she screams holding her arms out as best as she can sending a giant beam from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 am

Naru smiled telekenitcly putting Fouba in the way makeing him take the whole of the force of the attack
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am

kaela sighs. "well looks like i have nothing left." she says sighing in defeat. "but i have one more trick up my sleeves." she says.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 am

Naru tossed away Foubas barly alive body " now die" he fired a blast of pure darkness at Kaela
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:35 am

there was a demonic laughter behind the black cloud. "my powers have grown and soon unless my energy was drained I will rule thew world." kaela says changed into a dark looking demoness. she has 9 forked tails curved horns. hooves and was definatly taller she was in the canopy of the forrest. ((old form and i mean really old. before i met any of you guys.)) "and you little bug helped make that possible." she says her eyes were radiating with energies like a stranmge mist that was epilepty it flashed red blue green and white. it also seemed to be like steam or smoke flowing up from her eues and hands.
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next