The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:48 pm

He ignored the presence of the demon and roared a challenge at Naru, seeing the moon rising and feeling his lycan blood boil with more power than before, as his pack transformed into their lycan forms. "BROTHERS! MY CHILDREN, GATHER NOW, AND SLAUGHTER THE DEMON WHO HAS SLAIN MY ASSASSINS! DINE ON HIS FLESH, AND THE ONE THAT BRINGS ME HIS HEAD SHALL BE GREATLY REWARDED!" he roared, and the wolves go into a frenzy, the chance of a reward was rare and they're always good, and they moved through the trees and aimed for Naru, their eyes gleaming in bloodlust. He finally recognized the demoness was there and nodded. "This shall be one hell of a night." he said with a wolfish grin of satisfaction and headed towards the demon himself, the twin blades in paw.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 pm

Naru smiled wickedly slaying a wolf with his claws and then another
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:18 pm

The wolves poured out of the trees like a snarling tidal wave of slashing claws and gnashing fangs as Hektor strode up to Naur, his blades gleaming darkly as his eyes flashed black hatred. "Naru...face me like a man, or hide here like a woman, it matters not. Either way, I shall have you dead. By my wolves or my own paws, the Brotherhood of Wolves shall see you fall."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:31 pm

Naru smiled walking twords Hecktor slawying wolves left and right " im comeing for you Hector" he said with a smile

Fouba somehow clung to life as he layed aginst the tree praying his master would preveil
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:00 am

The wolves backed away as they saw their leader advance, knowing he wanted to fight alone merely by the black gleam in his eye. "I'm waiting..." he said with a patient but tense tone in his voice as he gripped the blades hard.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:08 am

Naru advanced wristblades slideing out as he dashed at Hecktor slashing at him
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 am

Kaela laughs a deep demonic maniacle laugh. she jamps a hand into the ground making it quake a black cloud comes out of the ground.. "feed my minions feed on the demon!" she says. the cloud seems to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:52 pm

He blocked as best he could, having not really trained much with weapons but he saw countless sword fights and tried to imitate their moves as he swung at Riku quickly with the heavy blades, his strength made them feel light as air in his paws.

[remember, he can cleave an oak in two with a punch, imagine what he can do with a sword.]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:15 pm

Naru smiled dodgeing nimbly out of the way " come now...i had hoped you would fight better with a sword" he said with a demonic leer

Fouba watched noticeing the small jewle in Narus belt " Master...The jewel in his belt...break it and Naru will weaken" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:58 pm

the cloud seem to eat the trees. it closes in on naru.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Naru rolled back snarling
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm

kaela chuckles as the clouds keep comming at him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:32 pm

Naru let fly a barrage of dark needles
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:15 pm

the cloud swallows the needles kaela was caught in her own demonic power.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:30 pm

Naru smiled slideing back tossing a few blades at wolves and tryign to hit kaela again
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 pm

The wolves vanish into the trees as Hektor had ordered, the needles missing them by inches as Hektor attacked again with more precision and skill now.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Naru barly dodges " bastard"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:30 am

the clouds protect kaela. they keep going.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 pm

"I may be a bastard but you'll soon be a dead one...now, show me if you can fight like a man or merely weep like a woman..." he said with a cold, wolfish grin as he attacked again.

[No offense meant, they talked like that in midieval times...]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Naru smiled slashing out with his claws he tore into Hectors chest " i hope you like hell fool" he smiled wickedly

Fouba had slowly accumulated the strength to move he ran at Naru kicking at the crystal on his belt breaking it suddnely all of the souls he had ever absorbed flew out of the shattered pieces
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:30 pm

the clouds use this as an opening and attack naru.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:39 pm

Naru gasped his body slowly ageing he flew back away from the battle and clouds " i'll get you for that..." he snarled dissapearing

Fouba smiled and fell over passing out his leg broken
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:37 pm

He leaned against a tree gasping for air as blood seeped through the paw that held his chest, the blades slipping from his paws. "He isn't finished yet.......I will slay him if it's the last thing I......" he stopped talking as he slipped to the forest floor, leaving claw marks in the ash that supported him just moments ago. He lost conscienceness as blood continued to flow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:24 pm

Fouba woke and cralwed to his master useing his life force to heal Hecktors gapeing wounds
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:07 pm

kaela collpases from lack of power and energy. she returns to normal as the clouds vanish.
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next