The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts.

Go down 
+17
terry
Kuro Neko
Legandaryhon
Kin, the adorable fox
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Riolu
Zee-Zee
Daervhir
Chimour
joeytheotter
Rhuka
fire_lupine06
Raikan
Incontinent Wolfhound
deltagumon
Lig
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:05 pm

anyone try the new halo reach beta? I have fallen in love with it, i have now become a halo ninja woot.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Only Halo I've really played is Halo 2. I love me a good rockets and sword match XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Riolu wrote:
Only Halo I've really played is Halo 2. I love me a good rockets and sword match XD.

Hehehe. I love the Rocket and Sniper combo. I've gotten very good after many matches with my dad and friends and placing rockets. I know just where to aim to hit my target from a medium to short distance. And well if their far away. Then it's death from a distance with the sniper rifle which makes for a fast Melee as well should someone sneak up on you. And if that happens when the Rocket is being used you can try and Melee or you can fire then and there and well sure you probably croak but ya take him with ya! XD

On that note. Spartan and Elite armor is full body covering. Which makes taking parts off for a bathroom break impractical. So I've concluded both wear diapees. ^^ Hey even Super Soldiers and Master Alien Warriors gotta go sometime and in the heat of battle that's the only available place.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Well those guys kind of are astronauts XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:55 am

I haven't been able to Pee for years since they put this thing on me, however, the Mark VI included a built-in Urinal, that dropped the piss on dead grunts
— Master Chief on the Mark V and Mark VI armors.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Chrono wrote:
I haven't been able to Pee for years since they put this thing on me, however, the Mark VI included a built-in Urinal, that dropped the piss on dead grunts
— Master Chief on the Mark V and Mark VI armors.

Puts a whole new meaning to teabagging XD
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Sweet, not going to that hellhole of a training camp anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you, but watching Saving Private Ryan always makes me sad
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 am

Why do some of my best art ideas and such tend to manifest late at night? Hehe that's usually how it goes. During the day I'll try to think of something to draw and get nowhere but then at night when it's getting later. Bam! Idea strikes me. Hehe Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 am

Totally love my immune system, was sick as a bloody dog only 12 hours ago, I feel like I could run to the end of my street without breaking a sweat ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 pm

*announcer voice* Transported to an alternate universe, these young trainers eked out an existence in the relatively uninhabited areas of our Planet earth. Some would like to mingle with the residents of this planet, others, remain in isolation with their "pocket monsters' or Pokemon, as they call them. All too soon, a conflict may arise... *fade to movie*
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 am

I'm somewhat of a sissy =/
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 am

Snicker snack, heart attack filled with black fire, burning, bubbling, scolding, itching, irritating, mutating, PULSATING with disease, anger, hatred, and unease!
What a gentle breeze....

I always think of words that rhyme, and well anyways I hope my mad mutterings have been fun to read.

Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 am

Haunted eyes....
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Ever notice in Pokemon when they dress up in disguise James is always dressed up as a girl in most cases and half the time Jessy is dressed like a guy? Ever wonder if there's something more to that then just a disguise. Maybe James and Jessy play for the other team so to speak. Hehe. Ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 am

I wonder if nearly getting killed by a huge firework 2 years ina row is gods way of telling me to stope messing with them
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 am

I wonder why I get a migraine right before it rains...
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 am

*Cookie Monster comes out onto the screen with the letter "P" everwhere*.

"Hey boys and girls! I Cookie Monster, and today I going to be singing to you all about the letter 'P'!".

"Ahem!".

"Now what starts with the letter 'P'? Poopy starts with 'P'! Lets think about the other things that start with 'P'! Aaah who cares about the other things?! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! Oh! Poopy, poopy, poopy starts with 'P'! Oh! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! Oh! Poopy, poopy, poopy starts with 'P'! *Part of the song missing due to censores* So! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! Yeah! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! 'P' is for poopy, that's good enough for me! Oh! Poopy, poopy, poopy starts with 'P'! Yeah! Poopy, poopy, poopy starts with 'P'! Oh boy! Poopy, poopy, poopy starts with 'P'!!!!"

"Also make poopy where it belong kids! No not in the potty, that's just a huge 'big kid' conspiracy put out there by the government! If you gotta go poopy go in your diaper! I mean they were made for a reason ya know!".
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 am

My body seems to hate me, it keeps getting sick and weak, maybe i need to eat more than one meal a day.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Chrono wrote:
My body seems to hate me, it keeps getting sick and weak, maybe i need to eat more than one meal a day.

3 meals a day is the reccommended
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 am

Insomnia sucks
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 am

Wish i had someone to take care of me

And i will be willing to be the baby of the forum (because it doesn't seem to matter if i want to or not)
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 am

I love my german class. We got our German names today and mine is wolf.

Most of my friends now call me wolf xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Hell is damnation without relief. In the context of this forum, does that mean 'no potty breaks'? 'Cause if it does, the place will either be a stinking mess... or everyone there has to wear diapers, which can't be much of hell for some people, right?
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Heehee, they did the 'no relief' joke on a sketch on a British comedy show, long ago. I think it was Rowan Atkinson on Not The Nine O'Clock News...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:10 pm

That's correct. I got this joke from a friend of mine, who quoted mr. Atkinson at that moment. It's still a question to think about once, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next