The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts.

Go down 
+17
terry
Kuro Neko
Legandaryhon
Kin, the adorable fox
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Riolu
Zee-Zee
Daervhir
Chimour
joeytheotter
Rhuka
fire_lupine06
Raikan
Incontinent Wolfhound
deltagumon
Lig
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 pm

It would be awesome if me could write a story that wasn't discontinued here...and yes.....I talk with improper grammer now....for fun...Lighto is outo!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Well here's a lil Random Tangent. Was playing some Portal 2 today and well I'll say this. If there's a Portal 3 in the future I hope that we get more pre-recorded messages from Cave Johnson. Really loved his lines in the game and well I'll say this. I already liked the voice actor as his character in Law and order and he was also pretty funny in those insurance commercials so here's to him and hoping he gets more work with comedy and here's to more Cave Johnson in Portal 3!
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

Card Games......ON MOTORCYCLES!

XD
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

Well walking through the store today and what do you now. Right next to the Halloween stuff we have. Christmas Trees and Christmas yard ornaments set up for display. Heh. It's almost like the night before Christmas. Seems we start prep for christmas earlier each year. Heck I think I saw some Christmas stuff in a few places last month. Ah well Christmas is a nice time of year. Though I hope to get my shopping done early this year that way I can avoid the rush and maybe take advantage of some sales.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:10 am

Why are there so may Guards in Skyrim with the Arrow in the knee story? Was there some crazed psyco running around with a bow back then or something? XD
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am

Lig wrote:
Why are there so may Guards in Skyrim with the Arrow in the knee story? Was there some crazed psyco running around with a bow back then or something? XD

Yeah that was me, and I'm not a psycho thank you very much! All I wanted was some cookies, but I didn't have any money to buy them, and so I stole the cookies from several guards all around Skyrim so that I could get my chocolate chip fix... I dunno how, or why, but EVERYTIME I STOLE A COOKIE, OR TWO A GUARD WOULD COME BURSTING INTO WHICHEVER ROOM I WAS HIDING IN, AND START HYSTERICALLY SHOUTING "PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN! PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN NOW!!!", AND OR "NAH! IS MY COOKIE!!!". I dunno how they'd pick up on it so fast, but I think it's something similar is Peter Parker's spider sense...

Anyways long story short I had to shoot them all in the knees with my trusty bow, and arrow set to paralyze them all momentarilly making it that much easier for me to escape them.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Well Jurassic Park is finally going to get another sequel. Spielberg is apparently going to be making a new trilogy out of this which will pick up where the original trilogy left off. Well I'll say this it is nice to see actual sequels to stuff like that rather than seeing someone trying to do a reboot of it or a prequel. So wootness there. I'm hoping to see them go farther with the Raptors to see just how intelligent they really are. ^^ So anyone else excited about upcoming movies?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 am

Alrighty Random thought. What the heck is up with the New Ninja Turtles movie? Are they still gonna be aliens? I'm hoping not. I'm also cringing at the actress who'll likely be April Oniel as she's the girl from the first two Transformers movies. Curse you Micheal Bay! XD

Another random thought. Now that it seems the Penguin fad as rolled over what animal will the box office fall in love with next?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Lig wrote:
Alrighty Random thought. What the heck is up with the New Ninja Turtles movie? Are they still gonna be aliens? I'm hoping not. I'm also cringing at the actress who'll likely be April Oniel as she's the girl from the first two Transformers movies. Curse you Micheal Bay! XD

Another random thought. Now that it seems the Penguin fad as rolled over what animal will the box office fall in love with next?
I would say that I'd like for my batty brethren to garner more attention from the mainstream media, but well... I remember all too well the horror that is Robin William's Batty...

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

Alrighty Random thought time. Is it just me or does NASA's budget seem laughable when you look at how much money we'll spend on other things? Or just how much money space as an industry has spent on it per year. And we no longer have a launch vehicle. NASA once leading the world in space now has to bum rides off of other nations to get stuff up into space. Now that's just sad.

On a lighter note however the new Batman series seems to have taken the same CG animates that the Green Lantern one had. Why didn't they just keep that rather than yet another Batman? Two reasons. The Green Lantern movie tanked and He's Batman! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7