The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts.

Go down 
+17
terry
Kuro Neko
Legandaryhon
Kin, the adorable fox
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Riolu
Zee-Zee
Daervhir
Chimour
joeytheotter
Rhuka
fire_lupine06
Raikan
Incontinent Wolfhound
deltagumon
Lig
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Here's a little song about the cubby woes of waking up in a poopy diapee I made up.
Also this is all me doing improv, so yeah ^^.

"I wake up in the morning, inside of my crib. I'm a messy eater as I sit there every night in my highchair while wearing my bib! But this morning something was different, I could deffinitly tell... When soon incomes mommy proclaiming 'Pee-yew! What a smell!' And then it had hit me as I laid there, a poopy diapee, snuggly taped to my derriére! And so I started to sniffle, now just a little uncomfortable as my mommy picked me up, comforting me, and saying 'Don't worry this mommy's on doody patrol!' And so now I giggling, smiled warmly as she soon laid me down, well I was happy as can be, just my mommy and me as she had turned my frown upside down. Soon my mommy had had me changed, as she held me close to her, saying softly to me 'You will always be my sweet little, baby boy!'. And so now I'm filled with joy!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 am

Writing a story is like chatting up a girl. The first sentence must catch the attention of the target, but the first sentence is only the start of a story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

By the way, noticing the pretty high level of randomness in this thread, it made me think of a subway wall. Graffiti about all different kinds of subjects, all having a reason, but the thing as a whole doesn't have a bright meaning... or does it?

Panem et circensis, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Ya know it seems the last three holidays of the year tend to be the biggest. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Ok well maybe not Thanksgiving as much. Anyway I saw earlier this month that some stores are already getting out the Halloween stuff and it's not even September yet. We're starting Halloween prep real early and soon probably around the end of October maybe even sooner we'll get out the Christmas stuff.

Thanksgiving tends to get looked over. Which is why I think we should rename it. What you may ask? We should Rename it Christmas Dinner Practice. Use Thanksgiving as a chance to practice up recipes and seating arrangement for Christmas. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Thanksgiving? Don't think we have that here
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 am

JacktheWox wrote:
Thanksgiving? Don't think we have that here
Its a harvest festival in October in Canada, and November in the states
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm

thanks giving is a joke at our get-togethers. the turkey and macaroni is always cold and cooked wrong. the chili's worth the trip tho... >.> the aunt makes it gooooood.

same deal with the christmas get-togethers, the other aunt just sits there dissing people and making everyone feel awkward.
remind me to bring an mp3 player >.<
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Well time for some more life to this thread.

On the random thought front I'm glad to hear that StarGate Universe has been canceled. Now I'm a big StarGate fan but this series pretty much used nothing from the previous two. Now that could be a good thing as long as it still held true to the same tone or spirit of the first two but this one doesn't. The cast of characters are usually arguing at each other most of the time and it's kinda depressing. It feels like they were trying to go for the same kind of tone and such as BattleStar Galactica. But you can't expect lightening to strike twice. And at least in Galactica there was a clear feel of at least things were getting done. That there was still coherent organization. It's a shame the series went this rout because I think if it were handled differently it could have been a very good series. As it stand it just hasn't. Here's hoping that they don't give up on StarGate. I'd love to see a new series which held true to the the first two and maybe even brought back some of the cast. I know I'd love to see maybe a continuation of the Atlantis series.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Yet another Random thought. I'm sure by now some of you have seen the commercials for Mars Needs Moms. Looks like it could be good, least the effects look good and so do the voice actors. That said the level of sillieness I'm seeing from the trailer just doesn't fill me with hope that this is going to be a good movie. Partly because this trailer leaves me asking questions that it should have answered. "Why does mars need moms? Are the females sterile? Well I see babies so probably not. But still I don't get it why? And why would an alien species be any better at raising your offspring than your own species? Especially humans who've never seen your species before and have a vested interest in leaving at the first chance. Can I please have an explanation?" Just makes me look at it and scratch my head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Anybody know my thoughts in school....OF COURSE NOT!!!
Though I shall share them.

''Burn Baby Burn! DISCO INFERNO!!''

Yes,I know weird.....
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 am

Time to inject a bit of life into things around here. Live! *uses panels like on Medical TV shows.*

Why don't the aliens in these alien invasions movies ever seem to plan out their invasions properly? Why don't they ever do the sensible thing and just hammer population centers from orbit before sending people down?
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:50 am

Heh, in all fairness the guys from Indipendance day actually did that one... well sort of... they did have the citycrusher ships.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

In regards to poor planning by alien invaders..http://www.cracked.com/article_19025_6-giant-blind-spots-in-every-movie-aliens-invasion-strategy.html
This should tickle your fancy...

On another note, Anybody here like Phineas and Ferb? I love the show, one of Disneys truly original and funny series in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 am

Ever felt extremely cubby for several days in a row? >.> I got it bad D: I needs my fix
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Has anybody here ever screamed/shouted at their computer for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Ya know how whenever your stuck in traffic you always wish for a flying car? Well how would that make things better. Odds are there would be lots of regulations on what height you could fly at and your current driver's license would probably be useless. Instead you'd probably have to go get certified as a pilot to use one. And what happens if you run outta gas? Sure it sucks when you run out on the road but at least you won't drop like a stone outta the sky.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:41 pm

That's what air brakes are for! *rimshot* X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Riolu wrote:
That's what air brakes are for! *rimshot* X3

That just made my day XD
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 am

Never mind the flying car, what I want is my own wings! It's the 21st century, science should be able to do that by now! ^.^

(And with no side-effects, please, Ri!)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 am

Awww! But there's gotta be some fun side effect like shrinking and sprouting fur and a tail ^.^ Give us wings and turn us into flying squirrel people or otter people, or foxie or liger people, or capibara people *is choosing random animals now* ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:15 pm

It would be awesome if we could swim in lava/magma and not die....
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Why is it all my fav colors are the bad guys Corps in the Green Lantern universe. Seriously? Yellow's not really a fav but Red and orange are. And both of those are bad guy colors. Meanwhile the good guys have green, blue, indigo, and violet. Not bad colors but just not quite as cool.

On another note watched some Invader Zim again for the first time in a long time. I gotta get around and start watching it more often again. Forgot how much I loved the show. Think I have a few eps taped somewhere. Yes I still have a ton of VHS tapes. XD But at least not as many as my dad. Told him he's now lived to see two video format wars. The war between Betamax and VHS and the war between DVD and Blue Ray. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:08 am

Upon reflection Lig I think the whole Green Lantern colour scheme thing has to do with the thematic device of "passionate colours" versus "calming" ones. I mean all the badguy colours are generally associated with "hot" or "danger" or "anger" and vice versa with the good ones. It's the same reason the sith in Star Wars tend to get red lightsabres (Yes I use the fancy "sabre" spelling)

Random thought of the day: why do people in movies (military stuff in particular) almost never wear seatbelts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Well here's a random thought. Saw the debut trailer for Halo 4. Hope it's gonna be good. I had my issues with Reach and I wonder what kind of plot this game's gonna have.

On another gaming note the new Omni-Blade in Mass Effect 3 looks like it's gonna be awesome. That combined with the same sex romance options will definately have me drooling once it's released. I'm sooooo going to try romancing Garrus.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Random stray thought for Jerry: Why is it that I always forget things that are important? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts.   Random Thoughts. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next