The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potty Virus RP

Go down 
+5
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
david_in_diapers
Bluefox
Lig
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm

In a boarding highschool after a short time everyone starts having accidents. Not long after that it's found there's some virus going around that makes you incontinent. So it's back to diapers for all of us. Wither our characters like it or not. Age range is 13 to 19. Any species is acceptable.

Name: Trever Cowling.
Species: Otter/Tiger hybrid
Appearance: This pic. Usually wears a red hoodie with a black Digimon shirt and a pair of cargo pants of some sort.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1855265/
Bio: Trever's a pretty nice kid if a tad shy around new people at first. He's fairly modest and can be embarrassed easily. He is a good friend to have though once he's gotten to know you. Trever's a pretty bright kid too excelling in biology and chemistry class. He can usually be found with his nose in a book of some sort when not with his friends.
Misc Info: Likes fast food and eats it often yet never seems to gain any weight, hates salads unless it has some meat product, still uses a night light.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Ill join

Name: Len Caveler

Species: Wolf

Bio: Loves to sing and acting he is in a drama group he loves to meet new people and friends.Will do enything for his friends even if they were in extreme danger.Is mostly alergic to everything loves history and science.

Misc bio: Love home cooked meals and can cook really good loves animals and enything soft.Loves meats and vegitables mostly eats enything.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:17 pm

name: slickz
species: fox
appearance: fox with a basketball jersey.
bio: loves shooting hoops. is even the captain of his basketball team. is normally pretty curious which kind of gets him in danger. is very friendly even to new people. if he's not seen in class or with friends he's getting ready for the next big tournament.

misc: is also good at singing but doesn't give clues out that he's also taking singing lessons.

Last edited by david_in_diapers on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Name:Evan
Species:Coyote
Appearance:More to come
Bio:
Evan is very kind,he very good at music and art.He does get along with others and likes making new friends.If you see him,he is caring his paintbrushes while goes to his classroom.
Misc info:Enjoys pizza and other fast food,but enjoys home cooking even more.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Name: Berto
Species: skoot (skunk coon cat)
Appearance:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1871472
Though a little less canied looking

Bio: Is shy timid and though likeable but a little strange at times liking to spend time alone and sometimes found doing things like walking around looking for small dropped items or feeding ants and just staring at them during lunch break.

Is gifted in biolagy and chemistry but is admitedly in remedial english because he has trouble understanding the somtimes pecular rules in spelling or gramer.
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Name: Sasha Raidanovich
Species: Feline-neko
Nationality: Russian
Appearance: a very feminine neko. long white hair and fur. pink eyes general girlish appearance. often cross dresses (hence the 'she' instead of 'he')
Bio: Sasha is nothing special. average grades, despite her nationality she has an affinity for English language and literature. however... friends from her former school often said "you warned never judge book by cover... Sasha true embodiment of that" (say this in a heavy russian accent) on her good side Sasha is a very caring and loyal friend used to the harsh realities of being taught in a Siberian school and she is always ready to help. when anger or annoyed she often reverts to her natural language
Misc Info: rarely eats fast food... in fact... rarely eats at all! she is practically addicted to 'ohxolosvennoy' (ohx for short, a hot drink made from powered meat, stimulants and preservatives. most sane people consider it undrinkable... Sasha however has got quite a taste for it).

oh... one more thing... she has a home brewery hidden in her wardrobe. (just don't tell anyone)

Last edited by kaiskune on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Alrighty then boys and girls lets start up the RP and have some fun!

Trever trudged down the hall half awake with his lap top bag style book bag slung over one shoulder as he made his way down to the cafeteria. Trever was certainly not a morning person. "I hate mornings." Trever groaned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Len was sitting at a table waiting for school to start was just thinking to himself well reading the 7th in the harry potter series.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm

*slickz walked into the hall with his jersey on getting ready for the day. as always he has his bag with his song books and a basketball in hand*

slickz: ahem *starts singing a few bars while dribbling a basketball*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Setsuna Sevaski

Species: dragon

Bio: He is a strong and very courageous type of guy. He is on the kendo and martial arts team there at the school. He is great at figuring out how things work and then how to go in and fix them.

Misc bio: Love home cooked meals, skilled with eltronics, loves country music, not a good cook, has a short temper if someone is bothering his friends

Setsuna throws his black jacket over his shoulder wearing some black cargo pants and a crimson shirt with a small bag in his left paw which was down by his side. In the bag was his laptop and books for the day as well as a small artpad and pencils. He walks over towards a table and sits down beside Len and gives him a gentle poke.
"hey Len, I thought i would find you sitting out here as usual for the most part and majority of the time" he said softly
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 pm

*immediately stops practicing when he sees len and setsuna. he knows his friends would accept whatever he did but wasn't sure what would happen to his reputation with the team if the team found out he was taking singing lessons*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:07 am

Evan was going to the cafeitera carrying is backpack.He doesn't like mornings and hates getting up.

''This sucks,I can't stand mornings,I whis I stayed in bed.''
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Sasha was already in the cafeteria her nose in a textbook and as usual one of the schools cardboard cups full of ohx sat withing a hands grasp. her slender frame bedecked in a pale pink wide necked teeshirt and white minishirt. she was obviously perky being a morning person as she quickly scribbled down homework that should have been done the night before.

Last edited by kaiskune on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"Hey setsuna how have you been i 've been taking singing lessons and i really enjoy it" said Len he then closed book and put it in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Drake Blackwell
Species: Silver Dragon
Appearance: Silver body scales with spiky light blue hair, wears trip pants along with a band t-shirt/fishnet/tank top/hoodies. Wears spiked wrist bands and also with a neckless that has a silver fang on the end.
Bio: Some would consider Drake to be classed in the punk/goth group of the school. But despite his out ward apperance, he is frendly, out going and is envolved in Drama. Taking part and pleanty of school plays and attends a marshal arts class that is held at the school.
Misc Info: Loves going places with friends, oldies rock and modern rock music, easy to get up set, tends to stick up for any of his friends that are in trouble.

Walks into the school his bag over one shoulder, he was wareing his classic GNR shirt with his black and white trip pants and spiked wrist bands around his wrists. Spots Setsuna another dragon who attends the same marshal arts class that he does and makes his way over to him, noticing that he is having a conversation with Len.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm

"im glad you are enjoying your singing lessons Len, where as for me i have been up to my neck in work orders for the school computers" he said softly and spots Drake walking there way "Hey drake, come on over and have a seat with us" he calls out to the silver dragon that was walking across the courtyard to where he and Len were sitting just making idle conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 pm

(David we don't start out in diapers.)

Trever sighed as he walked into the cafiteria. He walked up to the line and grabbed a tray wondering how today would go. He new bio chem would go well. He loved that. But everything else. He wasn't too sure about. But he shrugged and grabbed the french toast sticks and a pack of syrup and grabbed a carton of OJ too.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 pm

*ok I changed it lig. sorry about that*

*slickz sits at the table with his friend*
slickz: hey len and setsuna. so what's on the agenda today?
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:51 pm

"Just kinda relaxing intil the bell rings"said len grinnig.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm

"just the usual of going to class and then joining up with Drake to head to our martial arts practice we do every day in the dojo, that normally winds up as some one on one sparring" he said as he leaned back against the table top and closed his eyes for a moment and pulled out his sunglasses and putting them on before opening his eyes again "ahh..much better. I never realized how badly sunlight can affect a dragon's eyes"
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 am

Berto saw Trever and waved to get his attention. Berto wasn't really a morning person either but had been at cross country practice earlier that morning and was now fairly awake.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:37 am

Evan gets in line with the others and grabs a tray and grabs his breakfat and sit at the table..

"Me,I got bio chemistry class when the bell rings."

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 am

Sasha furiously scribbled down the homework her eyes constantly scanning from the textbook to the paper. "Chyort voz'mi" she swore to herselff and sighed inwardly "I hate science" she uttered reaching out and taking a sip of her ohx. this bio chemistry work was confusing her

Last edited by kaiskune on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 am

"The sunlight is not that bad." He says taking a seat at the table with the others, setting his bag down beside him at the end of the table. "Besides it is going to be fairly cloudy later in the afternoon, so you should have nothing to worry about or to complain about." chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:25 pm

"Morning guys. Thanks for waving me over Berto." Trever nodded and yawned again as he sat down and heard Sasha's comment. "Not me. I love science class. It's something I'm actually good at. Now Gym. Ug. Glad I don't have that today. Only thing in Gym I'm good at is swimming." Trever sighed as he ate some of his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potty Virus RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potty Virus RP
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next