The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potty Virus RP

Go down 
+5
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
david_in_diapers
Bluefox
Lig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Evan was eating his breakfat and looks at Trevor.

''Me,my favorite class is art,don't care much for gym either,The only thing I'm good at gym is wrestling,good thing I don't have it today."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

"You have a point Drake, but also factor we are different breeds of dragons. The elements can effect us different, so will anyone else be joining us this afternoon for our training drake?" he asked softly grabbing his bag and pulling out an artpad
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

slickz: not me. I love gym. gym's where I can practice my free throw. *remembers not to tell them that he also likes singing because he's afraid that if the team knew they'd laugh* now math. ugh not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Sasha looked up at Trevor and sighed "bio chem confuses me" she says looking down her homework "It easier to take apart T-80 tank than do this" she moans faking an unnecessarily strong Russian accent trying to add a little humour to her problem. she took a long swig of hot Ohx and spun the pad of paper around sliding it over to Trevor "will you look at this and tell me whether I'm on the right track?" she asked putting the empty cup down, the residue in the bottom smelt like strong, salty meat stock. it was the only thing she had eaten or drunk this morning.

(made a little change to the profile hope no one minds)

Last edited by kaiskune on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Evan drinked his orange juice.

"I can't stand math either,but I do like computer class.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Shakes his head, "Unless you know something that i don't, as far as i know it is just the normal group of other students as all ways." Sees Trevor take a seat, "Hey Trev, how's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 pm

"i am gonna try to get Sasha come practice with us, i heard she is pretty good" he said softly starting to draw the scene of his friend all gathering at the table
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 pm

"Is sasha really that good?"said Len smiling at his friends he then took off the jacket he was wearing showing a blue plain t-shirt under it.He put the jacket in his backpack and just sat there still smiling.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm

slickz: I hope my team does good. *gets up to get food* anyway this whole singing stuff is cool I guess. *thinking to himself "gotta remember that I have my singing lessons after basketball practice."*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm

"Well it looks like you've got this going good so far but I'm seeing some inaccuratcies. I think this should be 2HSO" Trever said looking over the paper. "Hey Shakes. I'm alright." Trever nodded and took another bite of his breakfast and drank down his OJ.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Sasha can last a while against me, so i would say she is" he said softly finishing the sketch
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

slickz: I bet she could do real well. *slickz is not 1 to put his friends down always says something nice about his friends. he says this and eats his breakfast. his usual: eggs, toast and orange juice*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:09 am

Evan takes his colored pens and drawing paper and starts drawing.

"I wonder what I should draw,it hass to be something new and different."
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:19 am

"and where did you hear that Setsuna?" Sasha asked with a irritated glare at the dragon "I've not once sparred with you." she sighed and stood up gathering her things. "i need to go." she said crushing the cup in her hands and tossing it into a bin over her shoulder "Do svidaniya trevor" she says as she left the table "and thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 pm

"Look sasha, i am sorry i siad that but i can judge your poteintal and you would have a high chance of besting me if you put your mind to it" Setsuna shouted after her as Sasha walked off. he raised an eyebrow in confusion as he turned to everyone else "was it something i said?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Shrugs his shoulders, "I would not worry about it Set, she could be just having a bad day. Say, what were you drawing over there?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 pm

he smiles softly and does a few more quick stroke on his artpad before walking up to Drake and turning it around so he could see it. On the artpad was a highly detailed sketch of all the furrs gathered around the table. At the bottom he had titled it "firend's forever: another day before school". He even flipped thru the artpad showing other vaious sketched including one where he did a rough skrtch of a T-80 tank and Sasha next to it
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Looks at the art pad, "Wow, thats really good Set, you should put something in the annual art contest. With how good your art is, im sure you would be able to win it for sure."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm

"I do not think my art is as good as you say, but i guess i can give it a shot this year" he says softly looking towards Drake "thanks for the vote of confidence Drake"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Evan looks at his friends and decided to draw a picture of his friends.He goes to the end on the table and starts drawing his friends.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Berto looked over at trever,
"I like science alot to but I also like gym though once and a while I spray a little when I get hit in dodge ball, but my super thin spray pad takes care of that"

He said then digging into his pocket.
"And heres that stone I told you about, the one I found in the cave back near where I think maybe some natives once lived"

he said handing rock with one flat side and the rest of it jagged.

"Almost looked like this was part of something bigger like it was broken off of something, seems kind of porus, maybe there is some organic material locked inside"

Not knowing that locked within the rocks structure was a dormant virus waiting to be released once agian.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:39 pm

(Delta I control the virus. OK. It's not going to come from some dumb rock from a cave. That doesn't make sense. If you'd wait and be patient we'll get to that stuff eventually. But I'll be the one to reveal the virus.)

(Oh and also where the heck are we? Guys could you slow down maybe. Wait for everyone to post before you post again. Geeze. I'm already lost.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:58 pm

lig basically, everyone is still at the tables except for sasha he walked away mad, beisdes her everyone is still gathed around the tables)
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:24 pm

*yeah lig I'm right here eating my breakfast with the rest. we're still in the cafeteria*

*looks over at setsuna in hopes to get his spirits up*
slickz: setsuna don't worry about it too much. give sasha some time. I don't think you meant to upset her.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm

he gave a soft nod and put his finished sketchs back into his bag and zips the bag shut "yeah i guess you have a point. I will do what i can to figure out a way to make it up to her" he says softly looking around his group of friends "you guys are the best friends a dragon could ask for"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potty Virus RP   Potty Virus RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potty Virus RP
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next