The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riolu shorts

Go down 
+2
Zee-Zee
Riolu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Riolu shorts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm

I am totally in love with your writings dude. And yes part of it comes from being in it but its also that you give your characters a depth, even ones you dont know like me. It lends a certainty to your writing that i enjoy immensly.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 pm

I will admit the main reason I can give depth to co stars is because the writters did so well with them in their own stories. Thank you for the compliment Raikan! My own characters get their depth because they are either based loosely off some part of me or people I know or they are people I wish I knew or had in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

I love your short stories Riolu can wait to see more i hope a liger is going to be in it if its alright with you that is.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 am

Very cute story buddy Very Happy I can;t wait till you got time to write another one!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:51 am

*the pokemon trio walk onto the stage*
Riolu: Hiya everybody!
Anthony: Just a little newsflash here.
Lucario: Even though we'll be taking a small vacation for a bit, we want you to know, we are working on an idea for another short.
Riolu: We're gonna try to get a lot more co stars in this time.
Anthony: We'll likely have one of our best buddies from the furr den on again.
Lucario: That's right, Zee-Zee returns again!
Riolu: We'll also be putting in a couple others from our request thread.
Anthony: If we can get some permission, we might get to put in a few Happy Hybrids but we don't know about that yet.
Lucario: The last of the characters will likely be our friends from our other stories in younger forms.
Riolu: So watch out for when we return cause we'll have another short shortly after we do!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:49 am

*Riolu walks on stage*
Since the writter got a bit done thanks to a lucky break, here's the first little bit of the next short.
*walks back off stage to watch*

Nate's Party
By, Riolu

Nate was very excited but a bit nervous as well. Didn't matter much which emotion was stronger cause they both made his diaper heavier than it usually would be when he wet it. Skip walked into Nate's bedroom and laughed when he saw his adoptive little brother looking out the window nervously titching his wings with his diaper drooping almost to his knees. Nate looked back and gave a small smile before turning back and looking out the window again.

"Come on buddy." Skip laughed as he sat down on the bed next to Nate. "You'll be fine. I thought you'd be excited to see a few old buddies again."

"I am." Nate said. "I'm even excited to meet a few of Zee-Zee's friends. I'm just a little nervous at the same time. I don't know why really. Zee-Zee said that most of them wear diapers too."

"Maybe your just finally starting to get a little shy." Skip suggested. "Or maybe it's something else."

"Now I think I know." Nate whispered as he saw Ninetales's reflection in the window pass by the door. "Ninetales kept trying to get me to make the party a baby theme. I said no but I'm worried she might anyway."

"You know she respects you enough not to." Skip said, thinking at the same time about how she might find some way around it. "As long as nobody steps or yanks on her tails, they should be fine. Besides, I thought everyone who's coming wears some protective underwear of some kind anyway."

"Yeah." Nate said. "Zee-Zee wears trainers but he's trying to get into underwear. If Ninetales goes after him, he'll be pretty upset."

Skip thought about that for a minute. He didn't quite get why Zee-Zee was so determined to be potty trained at the age of two (and some months). He still would support it but he just didn't get it. Maybe he would have a chat with Ninetales before she did anything.

"I've never met your buddy Zee-Zee but I think I might be able to stop Ninetales from going after him." Skip said. "If I can't talk her out of doing anything I'll lend him Zoe's 9-Tail Crest. That should keep him safe enough."

"Thanks Skip." Nate said as he turned around and hugged his big brother. "So how long do we have before they arrive?"

"Just enough time for a diaper change at least." Skip laughed as Nate asked the question for the fourth time in the past twenty minutes. Nate looked down and giggled at his drooping diaper. He let Skip pick him up and carry him over to the changing table to set him down with a wet squish. Skip opened the diaper and cleaned Nate up quickly, tossing the used diaper and wipe into a garbage pail placed nearby. Skip then brought out something that made Nate's eyes light up with joy. It was an oil Skip had formulated specialy for him. Skip put some on his paws and squirted a bit onto Nate's diaper area and began rubbing it in. Nate's eyes immediately rolled back and he began purring with pleasure. Skip chuckled once again as Nate proved his being part dragon. When Skip was done he rediaper Nate and picked up the limp hybird and snuggled him close. Nate weakly nuzzled Skip and kept purring.

"Happy Birthday little buddy." Skip said.

Nate smiled at Skip and then his ears flicked a bit as the sound of the door-bell filled the house.

"Sounds like the first guests have arrived." Skip said. "Shall we go and greet them?"

Nate nodded happily and Skip carried him out of the room, down the hall, and down the stairs. Skip opened the door and stared in shock. The only pokemon he expected to see was Absol. He was there, but he wasn't alone. Another, much taller, pokemon was standing beside him.

"Hiya Raikan." Nate said. "You're a little early."

"I thought my son and I could help set up if you needed any help." Raikan said. "Happy birthday by the way. This is my son Sirrius."

That was when Nate noticed a canine figure standing just behind Absol and Raikan. Absol walked inside (probably to locate Ninetales) and then Nate got a good look at him. He was almost completely gray except for a patch of black on the top of his head and ears, plus white paws and tail tips. Nate guessed he was an Irish Wolfhound with a bit of wolf in there. He was wearing a purple t-shirt and black jeans and had a friendly smile on his face.

"Hiya!" Nate said, holding out his still weak paw to shake. Sirrius smiled and took a few steps forward to shake Nate's paws. Nate had keen ears so he heard a bit of a rustle to his step and glanced down without anyone seeing. He noticed just a slight bulge and guessed he was wearing a pull-up. Nate made a note to try to find some way of asking later on Sirrius's choice of underwear without coming across as rude or probing.

"Hi." Sirrius said, tail wagging in his happiness to meet the new friend his little buddy Zee-Zee had told him about. "Zee-Zee's tld me a bit about you. Nice to meet ya'."

"Likewise." Nate said.

"So do you guys need any help?" Raikan offered the still stunned Skip.

Skip just stood there. "SKIP!" Nate yelled, causing Skip to jump and wet his own pull-up in the process. "Oh. Um, not really. Er.. I'm Skip."

"Kind of guessed that." Raikan chuckled.

"Yeah I guess." Skip laughed. "Sorry. It's just been awhile since I've seen any pokemon besides the ones we came with. Wasn't expecting that."

"I never told you Raikan was a Mewtwo?" Nate asked.

"No." Skip answered. "You could have mentioned that beforehand."

"Sorry." Nate shrugged. "I guess you gusy can just have a seat and make yourselves comfy until the other guests arrive."

"Zena called me and said she was coming with Zee-Zee and his friends a few minutes ago." Raikan said. "They should be here soon."

*All I got before I had to go guys. Hope you like it so far! Got three more guests besides Zee-Zee and the three guest stars he's bringing with him from our favorite friendly site liger.*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Squeee, I'm looking forward to the party! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Glad to know that cousin. I think we're cousins anyway cause we have a mutual uncle in our favorite site Mewtwo. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

(Here's a bit more guys!)

"That's good." Nate said happily. Raikan nodded and sat down on the couch. Skip set Nate down and joined Raikan and the two were soon talking like a couple of old friends. Nate looked at Sirrius mischeviously and tagged him quick before running off into the kitchen. He heard Sirrius laughing and chasing after him so he ran out the screen door (nearly into Zoe in the process) and leaped into one of the trees to hide. Sirrius looked around when he got outside and smirked. Nate saw his nostrils twitch a bit and knew Sirruis could smell where he was. Nate was about to dash through the branches when a bundle of fur knocked into him and landed him on a pile of leaves below. Nate popped his head from out of the leaves and gave a cute little glare to the ginger furred cat that was sitting proudly on top of him.

"Gotcha' Nate!" the cat purred.

"Get off me Ethie!" Nate groaned good naturedly.

"It's ETHAN." the cat insisted as he rolled off of Nate. Nate laughed when he looked at Ethan again. He had nothing on at the moment except for a very wet diaper and the leaves that were clinging to his fluffy kitten fur. He was about Zee-Zee's age and when Nate thought about it, was even more hyper at times. Unfortuantely, Ethan's brand of hyper wasn't always the good kind that Zee-Zee had. Ethan liked to pounce even more than...

"Ooomph!" Nate wheezed as another feline bundle knocked him into the leaves again. Nate rolled over and looked into the eyes of one of his old buddies. It was Brandon the liger. He just laughed and bounced off of Nate and helped him up as two canine figures arrived. One was the taller Sirrius, the other was another friend of Nate's. It was the fox/rabbit hybrid, Saitorie Hanazu (Sai for short).

"Are you okay?" they both asked at once.

"I'm fine." Nate laughed breathlessly. "I've fallen farther than that before now. Glad to see you three made it."

Nate got in a group hug with his friends whom he considered additional brothers (or at least cousins). Nate stepped back and looked at them all. They were all clad identically in just their diapers. Nate chuckled and with a few moves, was identicle to his friends. They all laughed and hugged each other again. It had been awhile since they had seen each other last so they hugged not just with their arms, but with their wings as well. Yes, they all four of them had wings. That made Ethan (in Nate's view anyway) not a cat, but a creature known as a Tressym. Ethan still considered himself a cat and everyone agreed he was feline but they weren't sure if he was a tressym or just had the same quirk Nate and the others did (if you can call wings a quirk). Sirrius just looked at them and laughed. Nate looked up at him and smirked.

"You wanna join the party?" Nate asked cutely.

"No thanks." Sirrius said, with a bit of shock in his voice. "How'd you..."

"I just have an experienced eye for it." Nate said. "Oh by the way, you may want to try and avoid my auntie Ninetales. She's been trying to get me to make this party baby themed and she may not have given up on the idea yet."

"How would she do it?" a familiar voice asked.

"ZEE-ZEE!" Nate squeeled excitedly as he flew over and almost dive bombed his favortie squirrel buddy. Nate looked around Zee-Zee after hugging him hello and saw three clearly diapered cubs behind him. "So who are your buddies Zee-Zee?" Nate asked.

"This is Lig, Balt and Dylan." Zee-Zee said gesturing to another liger, a folf and a cabbit respectively.

"Nice to meet ya'!" Nate said.

"Mind if we join the fun?" Lig asked.

"Go right ahead." Nate said.

Lig, Balt and Dylan laughed and were soon clad in just their diapers as well. Zee-Zee looked undecided for only a moment and was soon running around in his trainers with everyone else. The happy cubs played around in the back ayrd for awhile plaing tag and just generally getting to know each other. Soon they all (including Zee-Zee unfortunately, but not Sirrius) went in for diaper change. Nate made a suggestion before Zena helped Zee-Zee and soon Zee-Zee was in a diaper as well. Zee-Zee knew the only reason Nate would suggest to diaper him was if something really fun were about to happen.

"Are we gonna go flying?" Zee-Zee asked excitedly.

"You bet." Nate said.

"YIPEE!" Zee-Zee squeeled.

"We can even just go flying like this." Nate said. "The air is really warm today. Our furr will keep us warm enough."

Skip brought out a few harnesses and the cubs paired up. Nate took Zee-Zee while Brandon took his fellow liger Lig. Sai took his fellow fox cross Balt while Ethan took his fellow feline Dylan. Everyone was given a pair of goggles (Zee-Zee and Dylan's were made to replace the glasses they wore) and into the sy they went.

(All I got for today. Gotta get home now from the library. Nate will explain to Zee-Zee and everyone else why they should probably avoid Ninetales for the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Yay, flying! This is the best party ever! ^.^

Super-cute story as always, Riolu!
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:56 am

That is pretty good i never knew i could fly before thank you Riolu for putting me in it^^.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Well I don't normally keep up with these but thanks a lot for including my hybrid trio! I'll keep an eye on this one from now on! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Riolu wrote:
Glad to know that cousin. I think we're cousins anyway cause we have a mutual uncle in our favorite site Mewtwo. Thanks again!
Last I checked I was the only Mewtwo Around*Sticks out his tongue*

Really cute Story Nephew.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks guys. Wow. My three favorite wirtters here all like my story. That's awesome.

Uncle Raikan: If you're the only one you've got the category all locked up then don't you? You'd still be our favorite if twenty more mewtwo showed up.

Lig: Thanks. I thought they'd be a cute edition.

Furryfan: Glad to have my little bro in it. I didn't realize you were unaware that you had wings in my stories? Did you happen to spot I included two more of our bros? My actual little brother Yoshichao493 is Ethan, and Sai is of course Sunny Fizzy Prower.

Zee-Zee: Thanks again cousin! I'll have more of the story soon.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow. It's taken awhile for me to get back to writting. I'll have a lot more time to write when I finally get my own computer. Sorry it's been so long guys. Should have an update next time I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Okay, I promised an update so here's what I got. Still not done though and it's not much. Hope you all enjoy!

Amid the whoops of laughter, the arrived grown-ups were chatting as they watched the kids swoop, dive, and do all manner of aerial maneuvers. They eventually got to flying as high as they could. When they got high enough to where they were having difficulty breathing, the four winged cubs let their wings go limp as they went free falling. Some of the cubs whooped with laughter while others screamed in terror. When they were half way to the ground again, they extended their wings again and swooped in for a gentle landing. Gentle that is until they crashed into one another and had to be untangled by the laughing Skip, Zed and Raikan. Zena and Zoe were too busy laughing on the ground to help. Zena had fortunately gotten a great deal of trust for Nate's flying skills and hadn't been worried in the slightest. When all the kids were untangled and set loose, the only cub that wasn't in need of a change was a very proud Zee-Zee.

"Congrats on staying dry for a flight Zee-Zee." Nate said patting the happy squirrel on the back after everyone was changed by either Raikan, Zena, Zed, or Zoe(or put back in trainers in Zee-Zee's case).

"Thanks." Zee-Zee said, smiling like a hero.

"You kids are just in time." Skip said as he came in from outside. "Lunch is ready. Better come and get it before Sirrius and our other pokemon guests eat up everything."

The kids ran out eagerly and stopped when they saw the spread. There was a very long table filled with many different foods. Nate saw some of his favorite Italian foods among clasics from backyard barbecues like burgers and hot dogs. Nate looked at Lig when he heard him and Dylan groan at the sight of some tacos. They started giggling a bit as well. Nate made a point to ask them later what that was about later as they all rushed the table and grabbed what each felt like eating. Lig and Dylan groaned and giggled again when Balt took a couple tacos. Nate got himself a grilled panini and looked at Skip questioningly as everyone else began to eat.

"How'd you get this food ready so fast?" Nate asked.

"Arcanine just brought it in on a wagon." Skip said as he bit into his burger. "We couldn't get all this food ready ourself so we had a service prepare it all."

"But where is she now?" Nate asked again.

"Hiding your last pokemon." Skip said looking pointedly at Sai.

Nate smirked and looked at Sai before saying, "Anthony's hiding around here somewhere Sai." Sai squealed excitedly and took offfaster than Nate could keep track of him. Nate laughed while Skip shook his head (trying not to laugh himself).

"So Nate." Zee-Zee said. "You never did answer how Ninetales would make the party baby themed."

Just then, Ninetales walked by with a small white lump of fur on her back. Zee-Zee stared in shock when it lifted it's head and revealed the clearly recognizeable Absol. Zee-Zee's eyes widened further when he saw Absol was diapered. Ninetales grabbed a plate of food for both her and Absol before walking off to a shady tree and they began to eat (or rather Ninetales alternatively ate and fed Absol).

"Does that answer your question?" Nate asked laughing. "Ninetales carries a curse in each of her tails. Each of them relate to making someone more like a baby. She can make you younger like she did Absol, or she could even take away your potty training."

Zee-Zee's eyes widened until Nate could have sworn they looked bigger than his glasses. "Don't worry though." Nate said reassuringly. "I don't think she'll do it though unless you hurt her tails somehow. If she does it otherwise she usually gives some warning. Just tell her no and she'll usually back off. She's relly nice so there shouldn't be a problem."

Last edited by Riolu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Hehehe. Pretty cool Riolu! I'm getting into this.

Lig: Oh boy Balt has Tacos.

Dylan: We know what's coming next.

Balt: *snickers and grins*

Hehehe this is gonna be cool.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 pm

I thought that would be funny. Thanks for the compliments Lig!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Okay guys. Here's some more for ya'!

"O-okay." Zee-Zee chattered nervously.

"Relax Zee-Zee." Nate laughed, throwing a comforting arm around him. "You don't want to get too nervous."

Zee-Zee finally relaxed and Nate saw he was still dry fortunately. The cubs finished up with their lunch after Sai came back holding an embarrassed looking Anthony close to him like a treasured plushie. Everyone had a good laugh about that and then rushed inside when Skip called out there was a surprise for everyone inside. Nate saw a small pile of wrapped gifts on the floor and saw that they all had the names of one of the younger guests on them. Nate passed them out and then the happy cubs (and the older yet still excited Sirruis) began opening them eagerly. Inside each was a pokemon plushie Skip had picked out specially for them.

"I figured you might like this one Zee-Zee." Skip said as Zee-Zee held onto the Pachirisu his contained. "Kind of reminded me of you from Nate's description of you."

"Thanks." Zee-Zee said as Skip walked over to Ethan next.

"I know how much you like that pokemon so I got you a Skitty." Skip laughed. Ethan didn't say a word. He was too busy hugging the Skitty gleefully to him. Skip chuckled and walked over to Sirrius next. His was a bit bigger than the others because his was a bigger pokemon.

"I thought that pokemon would look the most like you from what Zena told me." Skip explained as Sirrius held onto the Mightyena.

"Thanks Skip." Sirrius said politely with a smile. Skip smiled back and went over to the three he almost would have take for tripletts were they the same species.

"I tried to find the pokemon that would work best for each of you guys." Skip said to Lig, Dylan and Balt. "The Shinx for Lig is sort of close. It's a lion cub at least. Sorry but the only tiger is a really big one I couldn't carry at the time called Raikou. For Balt, a Riolu. It's evolution has been described as both fox and wolf like so I think it's a perfect fit. As for you Dylan. I heard you had a bunny plushie so I got you another one. That's a Buneary you're holding onto."

"Thank you." the happy hybrids chourused. Skip smiled and walked over to Brandon next. His was about the size of Sirrius's as well. It was even the same element pokemon. It looked oversized next to the small cub as he hugged the Absol plushie close to him. Skip just shook his head with a smile and walked over to Sai.

"I see you like the life-sized Eevee plushie I gave you." Skip said, knowing full well Sai was still hugging Anthony. Anthony gave Skip a cute little death glare and Skip laughed as he replaced Anthony with the plushie. Skip caught wiff of an aroma that wasn't too fragrant and looked down at Anthony.

"Anyone else need a change besides this little stinker?" Skip laughed. Several paws flew into the air but Zee-Zee ran off to the bathroom. Zoe whispered something to Zena and she ran to help her son manage the toilet as they unfortunately didn't have a training potty for him. The remaining adults (and the helpful Sirrius) got to work changing the cubs (most of whom were messy (only Nate and Sai having escaped that)). Skip fell overbackwards in shock (but managed with the grace of an otter to turn it into an acrobatic roll) when he opened up Balt's diaper and elicted laughs from the rest of the cubs. The wingged ones flapped their wings to keep the stench away (unfortuantely blowing it right back into the busy adults) and laughed even more as they ran outside in strangely tight diapers. It wasn't until they all were outside that they realized they were swim diapers. Raikan, Zoe, and Zed walked outside and helped the cubs who needed them get floaties on and kept watch on them. Skip and Sirrius were still inside. Sirrius was putting on one of Skip's swim trainers that he had kindly offered while Skip handed Zena a swim diaper for Zee-Zee.

"Could you tell him I'm sorry we don't have any swim trainer's in his size?" Skip asked.

"He doesn't mind these one's so much as long as we don't referre to them as the D word." Zena whispered.

Skip chuckled and turned back around to see Sirrius poking his head around the stair at Skip.

"Do you have some trunks I can borrow?" Sirrius asked.

"Why? Planning a trip?" Skip joked. "I don't think they fit you but they might if we tighten them."

Skip walked upstairs to help Sirrius get a pair and noted with a smirk that even with the swimmer being somewhat adjustable they still looked like they barely fit Sirrius. A happy Zee-Zee (he was still dry before he changed into his swimmer) ran outside with Zena and after getting on a pair of floaties, joined the other cubs in the pool. Nate was showing off a bit as an excellent swimmer as he caught up with his buddies and chatted a bit with his new buddies. The adults meawhile were chatting with each other as well as they watched the cubs swim around.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Hehehe Great! Not too bad. You picked good plushies for Balt and Dylan. I'm not really familiar with the one you picked for Lig though. Not that familiar with too many of the newer pokemon. I'm a classic pokemon fan myself. Chamander and all his forms rock and Mewtwo is my runner up fav ^^ Still pretty cool though. And I knew that would happen with Balt. Stinkiest of hybrids! XD
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 pm

*giggles* Oh my, you have have actually given Sirius one of his favorite pokemon in plushie form! Yay! *snuggles* Funny enough, a friend of mine decided to name all his pokemon in Platinum after friends of his own, and he named his Poochenya Sirius Razz Teehee.

yeah, I finally read it all! Very Happy Thanks for writing Sirius in, you captured him at that age perfectly Razz Oh, the times Sirius was embarrassed about his diapers Very Happy Still, he defiantly has always been a helpful cub *snuggles tight*

Aside from having a perfect Sirius in there, I really like what you have been writing. Granted, your formating still needs work, but I can overlook that. How can you keep track of so many characters o.o? you must teach me your secrets!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

Trust me, it's not easy. I'm having trouble with so many characters in this one. Probably wont have this many in other stories. I kind of just wing it as I write. Most of the time my stories have a set beginning and end and I work the middle as I go along and let what happens happen. This one and dragons are different though. I only have the vaugest idea of how to end this one but Dragons I'm having a bit of a block on.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Okay. Got another character in on this (one of mine but still! I'm getting too many.) You learn a bit more about Skip and Zoe in this bit as well as a bit of background for Brandon, Sai, Ethan, and my other characters. I think Later I'm going to completely repost this on a new thread as this one's too long to be called a short. By the way Lig. This should link to Shinx. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shinx Oh. And Brandon mentioned you wanted to join in on a story of mine. Feel free to ask about that. I'll PM some details if your interested.

This is just about over guys.

"You know Skip." Zed said. "I never did ask what you and Zoe do for a living."

"We do a bunch of different things." Skip said. "Mostly we're medeival craftsman. Blacksmithing, bowmaking and the like. I'm mainly the one who makes the combative stuff while Zoe makes stuff for costumes. She's excellent with wooden materials as well. She makes staves, bows, and the like. I work with the metals and leather."

"You said mostly." Raikan pointed out. "What else do you do."

"I still hop around from place to place every now and again." Skip said. "I like to volunteer at daycares every now and again. I haven't done that in awhile though. Not since we adopted Nate anyway."

"You could bring him to the daycare Raikan works at sometime." Zena suggested. "Then you can volunteer sometimes and Nate would have even more cubs to play with."

"I might just do that sometime." Skip laughed as he looked at the pool.

"You want to join them don't you." Zoe laughed.

"Is it that obvious?" Skip chuckled.

"No." Zoe admitted. "But I know you so well and your such a cub anyway. Go right ahead."

"Thanks Zoe!" Skip said childishly as he ran towards the pool.

*meanwhile*

"So how have things been back at Star City?" Nate asked Sai.

"Oh, just the usual stuff." Sai laughed.

"Sai's been brought back by those dargons several times since you left." Brandon giggled.

"Hey!" Sai retorted. "I've gotten away from them just as many times as they've gotten me."

"Only to be caught by a different one." Ethan laughed.

Sai let out a cute little growl and swam over by Nate.

"So why are you in diapers anyway?" Nate asked. "Last time I saw you you were almost out of trainers."

"We all wore one for the trip but Sai's temporary guardian made him wear them for getting into so much trouble." Brandon answered for him.

Sai just blushed and swam off for the other end of the pool with Anthony, who felt sorry enough for Sai to submit to whatever cuddling Sai wished to do. Zee-Zee looked at Sai with pity and swam off after him as well.

"You know, I thought there might have been a bit of a connection there." Nate laughed as he watched his three buds swim off.

"CANNON BALL!"

SPLOOSH! Nate blinked after the waves from Skip's cannonball stopped slamming into him and waited for his big bro to surface. Nate wasn't surprised to see Skip surface as an otter cub as he saw a dripping Ninetales and Absol staring sternly at him from a sunny spot by the pool side. Ninetales picked Absol up and walked off to change his now drenched diaper before joining the adults in watching the cubs. Nate laughed when he saw an equally drenched Arcanine approaching the pool.

"Better start running Skip." Nate laughed. "Ninetales isn't the only one who didn't appreciate that splash."

Skip turned to see Arcanine jump into the pool after him and gave a play squeak of alarm before swimming off giggling. Nate shook his head and laughed as Arcanine swam past. He knew the only way Arcanine could catch Skip in the water was if she managed to corner him (not a likely prospect). The three hybrids laughed as well while Brandon could barely keep afloat from laughing so hard. Ethan began chasing after Skip as well but Nate knew he stood no chance of catching him. After an hour of swimming around, Sirrius and the other adults helped the cubs out of the pool, into new diapers (a trainer for Zee-Zee) and back in the house. It was starting to get late and the ending sleepover was about to begin.

"So any requests for movies?" Zoe asked, holding onto a playfully struggling Skip. Nobody had any real requests so Nate just put in his favorite pokemon movie. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Before the the beggining scene was even over, Nate felt something he hadn't felt in awhile.

"He's coming!" Nate squealed excitedly as he ran for the door.

"Who's coming?" Zoe asked.

"Lucario..." Ninetales gasped as she felt the approach as well.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Gotta say bud this is longer than your others and I think its a great story. I defintely like it
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 am

I love it too! *cuddles his pachirisu plushie and sits back to watch the fun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riolu shorts   Riolu shorts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riolu shorts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next