The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Empty
PostSubject: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 am

Hey guys! I finally started another one. This one as the title suggests stars two beloved characters on the den, my Ri and Raikan's... well, Raikan. We'll also get some costar action from an occasional RP character from the friendly site Liger himself and a couple I do not believe he has used yet but made really cute pictures of. Don't have much yet but here's a little teaser for you all.

Ri and Rai
By, Riolu

Raikan jumped when there was a frantic knocking on his front door. He had just been about to Teleport to a babysitting job he had agreed to do and checked his watch.

"Nope. No danger of being late." Raikan said before walking over to the door. The second he turned the knob he had to jump back as the door nearly swung into him and a gust of wind swept past him. Raiakn glanced behind him just in time to see a fluffy, dark-purple tail dart underneath a cushion on his couch and shut the door with a smile.

"That's a new color Ri." Raikan chuckled. "To what do I owe the sudden visit?"

The cushion lifted up slightly to reveal a scared looking purple Riolu that made a sudden, "EEP!" as the phone suddenly rang. Raikan felt confusion for a moment before he answered the ringing phone. "Hello?" he asked.

"Raikan?" Zoe's voice answered. "It's Zoe. Ri wouldn't happen to be over there at the moment would he?"

"What's happened now?" Raikan asked with a sigh, thinking about the three times he knew for certain Ri had caused trouble, including the happy time he had turned his son Sirrius into a cute Poochyena puppy. They hadn't done a repeat yet but he'd considered it a few times.

"Ri and Hinata were having a sparring match and Hinata accidentally knocked Ri into Arcanine's front leg." Zoe explained. "She barked in pain and accidentally torched both Hinata and Absol. Would have torched Ninetales too if it weren't for Flash Fire. She got mad at Absol being torched and tried torching Arcanine, forgetting she shared the same ability with her and torched Kana by accident. Kana fell on top of Daisy who had run past after Luc at just the right moment and he tried to heft Kana off of her. He succeeded but threw out his back somehow doing it. We think Daisy might have gotten a little overenthusiastic on one of her Bounce, Jump Kick combos. Anyways, Ri ran off thinking we were all mad at him. Did he run to you by any chance?"

"He's hiding beneath a pillow on my couch right now... SIT!" Raikan cut off as Ri started to make a break for it. Surprisingly Ri sat right down for a second before hiding beneath the pillow again. "Sorry, he almost took off there."

"It's no problem." Zoe said. "Since he's over there already, would you mind watching him for me please? I'm already running four cubs to a hospital for a flu shot and Skip is busy with Ninetales taking the others to a pokemon center."

"I was about to leave for another babysitting job." Raikan answered. "If you don't mind my bringing him with I can but what about that Hiroki? She seemed to be a responsible enough Pikachu when I saw her."

"I have no problems there and normally I would trust her for that since she can possibly hold her own against Ri." Zoe said. "But she and Anthony were getting out of Kana's pouch when she fell on top of Daisy belly first."

Raikan flinched involuntarily. "Ouch." he said. "Well then I'll watch him of course. I'll see if I can't calm him down while I'm at it."

"You're the best Raikan." Zoe said. "Thank you so much."

"No problem." Raikan laughed. "See ya when you get back then."

"I'll send Luc if he's on his feet." Zoe said. "Oh! Gotta go. The other two cubs are here."

"Bye." Raikan said before hearing the click of Zoe hanging up. He shook his head and chuckled once more before turning to the couch. The quivering pillow confirmed that Ri was still there and Raikan padded towards it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Yay! Glad to see another Riolu short! I can't wait to see how this one turns out! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Well then here's a bit more. Hoping I'm staying true to Raikan's character here.

"Bye." Raikan said before hearing the click of Zoe hanging up. He shook his head and chuckled once more before turning to the couch. The quivering pillow confirmed that Ri was still there and Raikan padded towards it. "So how much of that did you hear exactly?" he asked before reaching the couch.

"St-st-stay back! I got a crest!" a quivering voice piped up as sure enough a 9-Tail crest popped out of the pillow in a trembling purple paw.

Raikan stopped immediately and instinctively reached for his own, finding it to be the one currently pointed at him. "Ri." Raikan said sternly. "Give me my crest back. You don't want to cause trouble the way you are now."

The paw shook a bit more and with a light thunk the crest fell to the floor. The paw holding it retreated and there was a sniffling sound beneath the pillow. Raikan recognized the sound of a cub about to cry and sat down quickly and took off the pillow. Ri looked up at him with teary eyes before throwing himself into Raikan's lap and sobbing uncontrollably. Raikan quickly got over his momentary surprise of the normally cheery Riolu crying and immediately began rubbing the tiny Pokémon's back.

"Shhhh." Raikan said soothingly. "It's okay Ri. Just calm down little guy."

Raikan kept that up for a couple minutes and was glad he'd made time for delays to his job. When Ri had finally stopped sobbing Raikan picked him up and sat him down on his lap to look him face-to-face.

"I take it then you only heard me telling Zoe you were here then." Raikan said.

"Th-they're gonna be so mad at me." Ri sniffled. "I play a few pranks yeah but I never got anyone hurt before. I don't know what they're gonna do."

"Zoe didn't say anything about punishing you when I talked to her." Raikan said with a smile. "And she seemed happy when I told her I'd try to calm you down so by the sounds of it they just consider the whole thing one big accident with nobody at fault." Ri snapped to attention then with a look of hope in his eyes. "Yes, Zoe didn't sound mad at all. You should give your family more credit Ri. You guys are one of the kindest families I've seen, and my babysitting has let me see quite a few of them. They're not gonna hold this against you."

Something in Raikan's voice reassured Ri to the point he began crying with relief this time and he buried his head in Raikan's shirt this time. Raikan smiled and rubbed Ri's back again. It took Ri less time to stop this time and he moved from clinging to Raikan's shirt to giving the tall psychic a hug. "Thank you daddy Rai." Ri said.

"Daddy?" Raikan asked with a bit of shock in his voice. Ri eeped and suddenly curled into a tight ball. Raikan laughed and said, "I didn't know Riolu could use Defense Curl."

"I'm sorry." Ri's voice came from the ball scared once more. "I didn't mean... I uh... ummm..."

"Don't worry I'm not mad Ri." Raikan said rubbing the ball between the ears this time (or as close as he could reach to them. "You just surprised me a little is all."

"Really?" Ri asked uncurling just a little.

That little was just enough as Raikan snuck a hand in and uncurled the Riolu and moved him to a cradling position. "Yes really to both not being mad and you surprising me." Raikan answered. "I'm just a little curious as to why you'd call me that."

"Kind of a few things." Ri said blushing now with all traces of fear gone. "It was partially the moment but something about you has always struck me as fatherly." Raikan nodded at that. He got that from a few cubs. "I dunno for sure but maybe it's cause I never had a daddy myself. Luc's more of a big brother, Absol's more of an uncle, and don't get me started on Skip. I guess it might have been you were the one who fit the bill the most. I dunno. You sure you're not mad."

Raikan just laughed. "For the last time nobody including me is mad at you Ri." Raikan answered. "And if you really wanna call me that I won't mind. You just gotta stop trying to use those crests on me. Why do you snag them so much anyways?"

"No promises there." Ri laughed. "And I don't know why really. I just do. It even seems like I don't even try to. There have been a couple times I've just looked down and one was in my hand. Sometimes it's like they just want me to hold one." Raikan gave Ri an odd look at the last sentence. "I'm serious. It really seems like I need to hold onto one sometimes. Using them... well that's more me really, the crests have nothing to do with that. But things just feel different when I'm holding one. It's like that when I'm with Auntie Ninetales sometimes too. I don't know but I feel... a connection somehow when I have one."

Raikan chuckled a bit when Ri mentioned the use of the crests was him. "Well, just a guess but Nate and Ninetales both have some kind of connection to Luc. Maybe you've got a connection to Ninetales too that makes you like that around her crests."

"Maybe." Ri said agreeingly. "By the way, here's your crest back." Ri said placing it in Raikan's hand.

"How'd you get it off the floor?" Raikan asked incredulously. "And how'd you get it from me in the first place?"

"Remember how I said they wanted me to hold them?" Ri asked. "I kinda guessed that from how they sometimes jump into my paw or tail from time to time. Yours did that when I passed you coming in. This one got into my tail like that sometime during the crying."
Raikan shifted Ri to his lap, smirking a little when he felt a squish, and took the crest with a metal note to tell Luc about this when he picked Ri up. "We'd better get you changed little guy." Raikan said ruffling the fur between Ri's ears with an affectionate paw after he'd placed the crest around his neck again.

"Sorry but we might need to change you too." Ri said pointing at the spots on Raikan's pants and shirt from where Ri had left tear stains. Raikan rolled his eyes and just laughed, glad once again he'd left plenty of time to get to his job. Carrying Ri to the nearest changing station he smirked when Ri started giggling at something.

"What's so funny?" Raikan asked with a smile.

"It's nice to have a crinkly daddy." Ri said smiling up at Raikan. "I could hear your diaper as you walked. That just makes you so cool." Raikan blushed but smiled back at Ri as he placed him down on the table and got to work.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 pm

*anime sweat drop* Well, things are certaintly... interesting for Ri. Now just to find out who the two kids are......
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

GAH!!! I Can't Beleive how late I was in reading this!*runs around in circles* I've been sooo busy, Im soo sorry!!

Riolu, I am in love with this story!! You are soooo good at what you do!!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm

*Ri snuggles you* It's okay. I understand school is important. We all still love ya anyways.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Very adorable and well written ^ ^ I might need to look at your shorts more often =P
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Well I think it's just about time I finish this story. It's not done yet folks but here's an update at least! Oh! And I reposted the last paragraph because I added more to it. It was intentional!

"It's nice to have a crinkly daddy." Ri said smiling up at Raikan. "I could hear your diaper as you walked. That just makes you so cool." Raikan blushed but smiled back at Ri as he placed him down on the table and got to work. “So ummmm…. Now that I’m here…. What are we gonna do?” Ri asked as Raikan started cleaning him up.

“You’re gonna be coming with me to a babysitting job I’ve got today.” Raikan answered. “Please try to behave at least. I’ll be watching five other cubs at once when I get there and it would help not having to worry about you every single second. Fortunately, these guys are around your… well, age might not be completely accurate but its close enough.”

“Why isn’t age accurate?” Ri asked curiously as Raikan got to taping a new diaper around him.

“Full pokemon are harder to gauge the “age” of than anthros if you get what I’m saying.” Riakan responded. “These five I’m gonna be watching are all pokemorphs. The oldest one I think is a Charmander, but there’s also another Riolu, a Mew, a Pikachu who might be the oldest but I’m not sure, can’t really remember, and a Growlithe. While anthro pokemon age more like Lig or even Nate would, “feral” ones like you are hard to classify. You act young for the most part but I seem to recall being informed that you and that Hinata are a couple now.”

Ri blushed a bit but nodded a confirmation. “It’s hard to decide sometimes.” He admitted. “She feels like a sister sometimes, others she’s like my momma. Other times though… I do wanna be even more than that. I can see us having kits together one day… one day REALLY far away anyways.”

“Well you two are gonna have to evolve if you’re gonna do that.” Raikan chuckled. “Your standard Riolu can’t have eggs.”

“We both have already…” Ri admitted with a blush. “We just used a crest to change back is all… we like being cubs too much right now.”

“You’ve evolved already?” Raikan asked. “Well this certainly is good news. Means you must be one happy Riolu. I guess I can’t blame you for liking being cubs for a while longer though.”

“Heheh, yeah considering you make such a cute kitten yourself.” Ri teased.

“Please tell me Ninetales didn’t mention anything to you…” Raikan groaned.

“Nah. Daisy can get anything out of Luc when she asks him where he’s been all day and I have an ear for gossip.” Ri answered with his trademark mischievous grin.

The yellow fur on Raikan’s face almost turned orange from the red blush on his face. He hefted Ri back off the table and set him down on the couch again. “Stay here while I go change real quick and we’ll be off.” Raikan said. Real quick he checked to see if he still had his crest and was moderately surprised to see he still had it. Ri giggled at the look of relief on the Mewtwo’s face, even when the same Mewtwo gave him a stern look. Raikan just shook his head and padded on up to his room. Getting in there he sighed as he shuddered quickly and glanced down to a familiar hissing sound and spreading warmth. May as well change completely while I’m at it…

Raikan shrugged off his shirt and got his pants off before he started walking over towards his supply of diapers. He rolled his eyes when he heard a giggled at his door when he’d bent over to get out a diaper and with a casual flick of his tail, the door shut and he heard a muffled, “Ouch!” from beyond it. “Good thing I didn’t shut it that hard huh Ri?” Raikan teased. “If you’d been any nosier that might have hurt.” He heard Ri’s good-natured giggle from the other side and was reassured he hadn’t hurt Ri when the door hit his nose. Thank you psychic powers…

Raikan soon had himself cleaned up and taped into a new diaper. Smiling at his diaper clad form in his mirror once, he picked out a new pair of jean and had them up, closely followed by a tye-dye t-shirt as he figured with six cubs, he’d be playing with them quite a bit so it would be best to dress in play clothes. Ri giggled as soon as Raikan had the door open and was up in the Mewtwo’s arms in a snuggly pounce. “You sure cheered up fast.” Rai laughed, hugging the smaller pokemon to him. “Not feeling worried anymore?”

“Nah. You’re right. They didn’t even get really mad at me when I tried to curse you and Sirius.” Ri answered, his tail making his diaper crinkle with its rapid wagging. “Irritated maybe and they did punish me but they never really got mad. Even Ninetales only fired out of irritation. She looked a little upset when she did even.”

“There, you see?” Raikan chuckled, rubbing Ri between the ears fondly. “Your family is gonna forgive you when you get home. Just you wait and see. Now then…” Raikan flicked his wrist and up the stairs flew his personal bag (which Ri could smell probably contained several spare changes of diapers and probably a spare set of clothes). Catching it in one hand, Raikan smiled at Ri and finished his sentence by saying, “Let’s get going!” With a quick focusing of his mind, Raikan teleported off with his temporary charge to his babysitting job.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Wow! This is a really great Story Ri^^, I'm really happy with how you portray me. And Nice choice on the Tye-Dye, I love wearing that kinda stuff!
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Heheh, glad you like Unky Rai ^^ *snuggle glomps a Mewtwo*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)   Ri and Rai (another Riolu short) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ri and Rai (another Riolu short)
Page 1 of 1