The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lilfox

lilfox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:13 am

The rules your character can be furry or human you also dont need to know alchemy if you dont want to.

Name:Jack adams
Alchemy:yes
Age 6
Training level:Pull-ups
Bio:has Amazing knowledge of alchemy. Hes very shy around new people Wears a Pull-up due to a alchemy accident.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:18 am

Name: Dan.
Geder:Male
Species:Human
Discreption: Has sandy blond hair and blue eyes. Wears alot of blue. Has an automail right arm.
Alchemy:Advanced knowledge.
Training level: Diapers due to an incident.
Bio: Lost his right arm in an attempt to ressurect someone. (No your not getting anymore then that. Yet anyway.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:21 am

Jack was walking to central on foot by himself after his home got desroyed
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:25 am

Dan was sitting on the steps of central Library his face in yet another alchemic text. He sighed sadly feeling alone. He looked at his automail arem for the umpthinth time.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:30 am

Jack looks up to see a sign he was glad to see //Welcome to central// jack walked faster as he needed to get changed though he didnt bring any along "8 days in the same diaper "he sighed as he mummered that not ever thinking of useing alchemey to create one
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:35 am

Dan got up from the steps and grabed his bag. He walked around central for while and saw another kid that looked kinda lost. He walked up to him. "Need a hand?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:40 am

"hi im adam and judging by that alchemy book you also know it I have been traveling 8 days from a place i once called home untill a freak accident my parents were um sacraficed" he said as he itched his butt from the great dicomfort of his smelly 8 day old diaper
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:46 am

"Yep. I'm an alchemist alright." He siad as his nose picked up the smell. His head instantly recognizing the smell. "And from the smell you could really use a change of....well we boht know. Come on I'll take ya to my place and get ya set up." Dan offered.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:52 am

as they walked jack told more of himself "I mastered alchemy at 5 but unfortunatly it had its price to pay I used alchemey to read the text fast and ended up reading a book on foxes in the progress now im stuck with no waste control and this" jack said as he streched the rear of his pants revieling a rather stinky fox tail
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:57 am

"Well lets just say I've done my own stupid things. I tried human transmutaiton. I lost my arm and wast controle too." Dan siad as they got to his appartment. As they walked inside Dan took off his coat revealing his automail arm.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:04 am

"i dont know why i didnt transmute a diaper" he said
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:09 am

"Just one of those things. Heck I forgot I could do that once." Dan siad getting out a package of his diapers. He pulled out one and transmuted a a tail hole and even remmbered to put leak guards there too. "Here." He siad handing him the diaper.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:14 am

" before I change do you know where i can get a bath" said jack
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:15 am

"Yeah sure. My bathroom is just down the hall." Dan siad pointing it out. "Just yell if ya need anything. I'm gona go get my PJs on." He said going to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:24 am

"Ok" as he gets his bath and changes then walks outside as he grabs a stack of paper from his sack and usess alchemy to transmute a tent
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:26 am

"Ya know you don't have to stay outside. I've got a spare room. Don't know why. I never get any comany. But your welcome to it as long as ya need it." Dan offered comming out of his room dressed in dark blue PJs that had stars and cresent moons on it.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:28 am

"oh ok Im going to go on a journey soon so it may not be long"jack replied
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:29 am

"Where too? I'll be heading out for Ishbal soon." Dan siad sitting down in a chair and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:32 am

"Ishbal"jack wisperd I can't I wont thats where im running from" He said as he frowned a bit
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:34 pm

"Yeah. I need to go there to see how it's resroation is going. But before that I need to stop at Resinbol to get the automail upgraded. I got a good machanic. That Fullmetal guy told me about her. And buged me to no end about the diapers." Dan said with a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:40 pm

"I guess" he said still nevous about going back
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:44 pm

"We'll hit Resinbol first. Its a nice town. If you don't want to join my going to Ishbol you can wait for me there. I've got a brother there you can stay with." He said smiling thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:46 pm

"no its no problem i hope" he said as his arm made a notice cracking sound
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:55 pm

"Alrighty then." He said and then heard the arm crack. "You ok there buddy?" He asked a lil worried.
Back to top Go down
lilfox

lilfox

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 1:02 pm

"huh ah yea"he said trying not to worry him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist   Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal rp Jr. alchemist
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next