The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Empty
PostSubject: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 pm

Ok it's your basic FMA RP. All the rules from the show ally. Ok other then that I don't know. We'll make up the story as we go.

Name: William.
Species: Fox chimera.
Apppearance: He has red furr with a white belly,tail tip, and a tuf of furr on his head. He has black paws. He has one automail Right arm but it has a special cover so it looks real to the casual observer. He wears clothes similar to Ed's but his pants are baggy and his coat is blue. And he doesn't need shoes.
BIO: He's a nice person and very kind hearted. He lived with his mom till she died. He was then placed in an orphanage. From there the military took him in to use for chimera experiments. He eventually escape though not after loosing his right arm and continece during an experiment. He is now diapered by need.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:03 pm

Name; Serrin
Age;15
Gender;male
Species;Wolf Chimera
Appearance; His furr is somewhat of an oddity.It actually changes colors subconsiouly unless he concentrates. Has no automail body parts but does have transmutation circles tattoed on his wrists. No shoes.Wears a green ed sytle jacket and black silk pants.
Bio;Was an orphan untill captured by homnuculi and experimented on. He is kinder than his wolfish features lead people to belevie.The expiriments weaked some of his muscles and left him with a need for diapers.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:13 pm

William walked down the country road. He'd been traveling for a few days searching for a village he was told about few towns back. It was said to be a haven for those like himself. With no home, no real friends, no family, and not even a species.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 pm

*serrin is resting at a sign post and then gets up,stretching and checking his diaper* "It should last me.*He murmurs as he shoulders his backpack and spots the person traveling down the road behind him and turns around,waiting*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:29 pm

William travels farther down the road and sees a person ahead of him. As he got closer he could desern a tail. "Good another chimera" William said quietly as he walked up to the wolf. "Hello there. Nice to see another Chimera." He said as he got close.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:01 pm

"Greetings. Where are you headed?" I ask as I look you over, my fur shifting from black to grey.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 pm

"I'm heading to a village not far from here. I've been told it's a haven for those like us." William absently rubbing his automail arm. It was a habit he had. It just felt strange to him to have a limb he couldn't feel. Well according to his mechanic she had something in the works to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:10 am

"What kind of village? Any reason why?" I ask as I walk beside you and my furr settles on a deep brown with white socks on my feet
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:17 am

"Well from what I heard in the last town over there's lots of Chimberas there along with other ..... oddities. They say that a half Humunulus live there. No clue if that's true but Meh. Only half means they're strong but die like anything else." William said walking alongside ya. "OH by the way My name's William. You can call me Willy."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:21 am

"Huh.. Well I do need a place to settle down." *I say, shrugging, tail waving back and forth* "Oh, Im serrin."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:25 am

"Well Serrin it's a pleasure to meet ya." William says holding out his right hand to shake forgetting that was his automail one.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:27 am

"Pleassure. Whats your damage?" I ask as I feel your automail arm and grasp it at the joint and then let go, black pants ruslting.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:38 am

"Ah this.I lost my real right arm during an experimnet those bastards at the lab. It's Automail from the shoulder down. So help me if I ever see one again I'm gonna strangle em with his arm." William said with a ting of anger.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:44 am

"So the bastards in themillitarry got you too huh?They are the reason Im a wolf now.I growl out, eyes burning with hatred.
"Of course there are some benefits but still, my furs always changing color and I..well....." I trail off,blushing deeply as my fur turns a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:22 pm

"Trust me your lil side effect couldn't be as embarrassing as mine." William said blushing a big himself as a loud fart noise was heard and he blushed deeper.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:52 pm

"I doubt it could be as bad as mine. Did you just mess yourself?" I ask at hearing the loud farting noise as I palm your bottom gently
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Willy blushes deeply as he had indeed messed his diaper which now had a prominent bulge in back. Willy was so embarrassed he even wet his diaper more as a result.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:00 pm

"Needa change? Your not as alone as you might think." I say kindly as I pat your head,realizing how embarassed you are.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:02 pm

"Yeah I guess I kinda do need a change." William said still blushing. "But what do ya mean not alone?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:11 pm

"Well, when I was turned into a chimarea,it had some unpleasent side-effects." I say as I unbutton mypants and shown you my own wet diaper
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:23 pm

"Ah so those idiot scientist made that mistake more then once I see." William said shaking his head.

(Oh should we be wearing cloth or disposables in this one?)
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 pm

[I think cloth would work]
"Yeah, Imtotally incontinent. Now lets get you changed."I say as I rubb your head and pat your messy bottom
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:34 pm

William murrs at the pet." Yeah lets before the diaper starts to stick to the furr." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:39 pm

"Allright then.Have some fresh ones?" I ask as I pick you up pull down your pants and unpin your diaper and take out some wipes.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 am

"Yeah I've got some in my bag. Along with some old ones in another bag in there that I haven't gotten a chance to wash yet. Man thats the one thing that sucks about these when ya travel." Willy said with his fluffy tail swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next