The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Freighter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm

red smiles "so when do you launch?"
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Colin stops and looks over the device Laguna found. "Uuuuh...Laguna? You sure you weren't about to get scammed? There isn't anything that can convert stardust to fuel..." He gives it a second examination. "Looks more like some sort of ore collector for a mining ship, if you ask me...Sorry." He shrugs and pats Laguna's back, then begins again on his way up to the commercial deck.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Nods to Coiln. "Good thing I didn't nuy it." Laguna then begins trotting off to the resturant that jason and Red are in.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 am

(We're not in a restaurant yet. Me and Red are currently in a Lounge.)

"Tomorrow morning. In the mean time come on. I was just about to treat the crew to some dinner at a diner here. So lets go get some grub and see what the rest of the crew is up too." Jason told Red as he stood up and lead the way out of the lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:17 am

Red nodded and followed jason "hey does your ship have a small transport docking station? I have an EX-06 in storage that I've been meaning to work on for a while, I modified it myself for outer hull repair assignments"

EX-06 Refrences
http://www.nabebe.com/gallery/redtail/P1010114.JPG
http://www.nabebe.com/gallery/redtail/P1010109.JPG
http://www.nabebe.com/gallery/redtail/P1010113.JPG

instead of guns has Pincer arms and cutters for outer hull repairs
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:25 pm

(Sorry for not responding, I've been busy).
Chimour continued to eat his food as neatly as he could prior to Laguna coming into the resturaunt, at which point Chimour swallowed what he was previously chewing on prior to putting his drum stick down, wiping his mouth, and waving to Laguna, smiling as he did so.
"Hey Laguna. Do you know where the captain is?". Chimour asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:00 pm

laguna walks over to the same table Chimour." Nah, haven't seen him. Said something about an engineer, I think. ran off to fast. nature called, and I answered. So whatcha been up to on the ship? Being in two totally different parts of the ship, and all." He said as he sat down, waiting for the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yeah we've got room on the ship for one of those. Never know when something like that will come in handy so I keep a bay available for personal vehicles." Jason nodded to Red as we entered the Restaurant where the others were. "Hi guys. What looks good on the menu? OH and meet our new Engineer Red. Red this is some of the crew." Jason said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Returning down from the commercial deck, Colin hums happily as he makes his way through the recreation level until he finds the rest of the crew. He has a box tucked under his arm, containing a brand-new Rig. He approaches the table just as Jason introduces Red. "And this would be Colin." He chuckles and aims a thumb at his chest, sitting down with the rest and resting his box besides him.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm

"Been excercising, you know keeping my muscles busy, and honing my fighting abillites along with my reflexes". Chimour said smiling as he demonstrated this by catching a nearby fly by its wings prior to letting the fly go unscathed.
"Oh and hey Red. My name's Chimour, and as for what looks good on the menu Captain I personally like how they do the chicken here". Chimour said smiling as he picked his drumstick back up prior to taking a bite out of it, and soon began chewing.
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well, you know me. Sitting and driving, not much more to it then that. though there are times when there are stuff, but even that's far to easy. heyo red, just chatting about stuff on the ship" He waves a paw at red then picks the menue up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

"good to meet you all" red says with a smile and checks out the holo menu and orders some wings and beer
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:57 pm

"Ah that sounds good." Jason smiled getting seated with a crinklye and picked up a menu and tapped in his order. Some chicken legs and a side of potato wedges with nacho cheese and a soda. "Well it sounds like everyone's relaxing. So that's good. Kick back while ya can cuz tomorrow we head on out."
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Leans back and orders just a soda, his tummy still full from the noodles. He wriggles a bit on his rear, crinkling as he gets comfy, and starts to read the holopad manual to his new Rig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

"so whats the business of your vessel jason? carrier? miner?" red asks as he takes a sip of beer
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 pm

By the time Laguna was done ordering, he had ordered about every item on the menue. "That life support gel is just down right terrible! You're all lucky, you guys actually get some sort of food during the trip. If only auto-pilot didn't cost so much...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 pm

(BUMP)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 pm

"Well it's not the system that coast a lot. It's the A.I. you need to run them competently. Standard Auto-Pilot like we have will follow a course but isn't worth anything if you run into raiders or what have you." Jason told Laguna and leaned back. He looked over to Red. "Well we primarily run cargo in the second which often times does include minerals and ore and such from mining outpost. Sometimes we do personnel transfers but we don't do that too often. People tend to complain and well cargo doesn't. Cargo doesn't constantly whine about it's quarters not being bigger or continually ask if we're there yet and how long till we get there."
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"Oh god, how I hate those trips... meh. And I geuss I don't need Auto Pilot, having it would give me time that I already can't fill, hehe." Laguna said, feeling a bit sllepy.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Chuckles and nods, taking a sip from his own soda, glancing up from reading the manual. "Now that I think of it, seems the personnel we transfer are more cubby in that way than we are!" Snickers for a bit, then returns his attention to the manual.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

(can i join this?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 am

"thats interesting" red replied to jason as he was finishing his wings. then red went to the bathroom to wash his face and fingers, after he came back he downed the last of his beer.
"so does your ship have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

(Just to reply to Chrono, I think that sure, you could jump in if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 pm

"Wow your a Fast Eater Red." Jason said as he started on his food with a content smile. "Heh. Anyway yeah it is funny that the non babyfur passengers we get tend to act more like cubs then we do." Jason laughed and shook his head. "Oh and to answer your question yes it does have a name. I named it after the ship from the original Alien movie. Stromose. Ours isn't nearly as big as the one from the movie but it's a lot faster, more maneuverability, and thanks to upgrades has a good deal more fire power."

(And sure you can join in if you like. Just post your character. You can be someone new wanting to join the crew or already be a crew member that just caught up with the rest of us.)
Back to top Go down
Legandaryhon

Legandaryhon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 pm

"Hehe, I'd know if it flys fast: I'm the one that fly's it! it gets good speed, one of the fastest I've seen, anyway. Of, look at that!" Grabs his buffet as it came to him, litterally gorging himself on it. "Oh God, I haven't eaten like this in years! Remind me two get seconds of that shrimp!" Laguna has made a mess of himeself already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Freighter   Babyfur Freighter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Freighter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next