The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

House Pets Mansion RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

House Pets Mansion RP Empty
PostSubject: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Here we have an independent living thing where multiple pets live in a house. These pets can range from some wild animals hoping to prove their ability to blend into human society to your average domestic pet who's just looking for a place to stay. Diapers will be allowed for sure and you can be nearly anything you like though more exotic species are going to be harder to rationalize.

Name: Chester "Chet"
Species: Domesticated Fox
Training: Pet Diapers
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4197778
Bio: Chet didn't exactly have a good life. His former owner was quite abusive with him and thanks to frequent improper use of a shock collar Chet is now incontinent thus his diapers. He's still kind of self conscious about them. He's glad to be away from his former owner though who is now in jail. He can be a bit shy when starting off with new people but will eventually warm up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Name:Lupen
Species:Grey Wolf hybird
Appearance:Grey and black fur,dark grey and black around the face.
Bio:Lupen had a good home and family who took care of him.But then he was sent to the dog pound because his family couldn't care of him There he was attacked a abuse by the other dogs.He was able to escape.But because what happen to him,he wets himself and has to wear diapers.He's very kind and friendly to others.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Salem
Species: Domestic cat, specifically a Russian blue
Training: Pet diapers
Appearance: Shaggy, medium-length gray-blue fur covering his entire body, emerald green eyes, and a dark purple collar with a round, gold charm that has his name engraved in it.
Bio: Born a stray, Salem spent the majority of his life fending for himself as his mother was hit by a car when he was just two years old. He was found by a family who, unable to care for any more pets, decided to turn him in to the Pet Mansion. He is a quiet, independent cat who doesn't talk much, and prefers to be alone, though he is a big softy inside once you get past his rough exterior. Being a stray, he was never adequately housebroken, and as a result of that has to wear pet diapers.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Alrighty might as well get this thing started now so here we go. ^^

Chet sat in the living room on one end of the couch. It was already mid morning and Chet had decided to catch up on some reading. He had a new Fox's Journey novel and was blissing off into the fantasy tale of a warrior fox with magical powers. The only sounds heard from him were the occasional crinkle as he shifted on the couch.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm

(For anyone interested, I got around to drawing Salem yesterday: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4199677)

Salem was perched up on a window sill, staring outside and watching whatever was going on outside. He yawned softly as he drifted off into his mid-morning cat nap.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Lupen was already awake and came out of his room,he goes downstairs to see where was everybody saw and what are they doing.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 pm

"Morning Lupen." Chet said glancing up from his book as he spoke and then went back to reading it still not quite used to socializing a lot in the new setting.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Salem's ears twitch as he hears the others talking and sleepily opens one eye to see what they were up to, unable to nap as the room started to get slightly busier. He curiously watches them before awkwardly turning his attention back outside, not used to interacting with others.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm

"Morning Chet."

Lupen goes to the ktchen and goes to the fridge.

'Hey Chet,do you want anything from the fridge?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 pm

"Sure. If we have any of that Strawberri Kewi flavor water left I'll take a bottle please." Chet said with a smile as he stretched a bit on the couch rubbing the back of his neck a little.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 am

Stretching a bit, Salem jumps down from his perch with a soft crinkle and goes over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of plain water for himself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 am

Lupen gets a bottle of Starwberri-Kewi flavored water and a bottle of Tropical Fruit flavored water for himself.He closed the fridge door and walks to Chet and gives him his Starwberri-Kewi flavorite water.

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

(Hey guys can I join here? Oh and if I can does an all black beagle fur make sense? Probably not I'm willing to wager).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm

"Thanks Lupen." Chet smiled and opened it up and took a drink from it. "So um...any ideas on what to do today guys?"

(Sure you can join and a Black Beagle will work just fine. ^^)
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Salem shrugs as he uncaps his water and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Victor
Species: Beagle
Training: Pet diapers
Appearance: Has all black fur, is about six foot tall, has a pretty fit form (By this I mean he's got a small six pack, and a few run of the mill muscles, but nothing really amazing), has sky blue eyes, and usually dresses in black jeans, and a black t shirt.
Bio: Victor started off life fairly normally as a pet raised, and owned in a home inhabbited by a married couple, and their only child, a young girl named Selphie who was his owner. Ofcourse he wouldn't be where he is today, living in this mansion with all the others if something didn't go array, and so it goes without saying things hit the fan one day as his owner went out and about with him staying back at the house at around the age of six when it happened. The young girl who had been working on house breaking, and taking care of Victor all this time was kidnapped, raped, and viciously murdered by some loon who had managed to escape from the local insane asylum, and worse yet when the story made the papers, and news it turns out that not only did he kill, and rape her before being caught by the local police, but he also carved out several of her vital organs aswell, adding them to his collection since it turned out that Selphie happened to be his fourth victim that month. Well when Selphie's father found out he couldn't bare the pain, and so he went out one night, coming back home drunk out of his mind in an atempt to escape the reallity of his daughter's death. Well sadly Selphie's father was a violent drunk, and so sadly both Selphie's mom, and Victor were subject to his blubbering cruelty only for Selphie's mom to successfully call the police, and have her husband taken to jail. Well the beating Victor took led to his complete incontinence while Selphie's mom, not being able to pay for all of Victor's needs, and expenses since her husband was the main bread winner had sent Victor off to the mansion where he has now lived for ten years.

Back in his room Victor laid in his bed sleeping soundly as the others conversed amonst eachother, his diaper in desperate need of changing, he having both messed, and wet it heavilly last night.
(Sorry for the little to no activity here rp wise, but I'll have him wake up next post, so don't worry about it).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

(Ok.)

"Well we should probably think of something to do." Chet said as his sipped his water trying to think of something fun. But this wasn't his strong suit.

(OK since Rory hasn't posted in a while we're moving on. Sorry Rory but we don't need this RP dying. And guys we're gonna need some of you to be more outgoing. I mean general RP 101. If there is already a character which can be shy then you should not also be a shy character as well. Especially when the number of people in an RP is small.)
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Salem thinks as he leans against the wall, "Maybe we should go see who else is up and decide together," he says quietly.

(if you want I can add another character; I have an idea for one anyway)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 am

(Sorry everybody,I'll try to be on even more.)

Lupen sits down beside Chet and sips his water.

"Yea,we can't stay indoors all day."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Eventually soon Victor had woken up inside of his room, deciding to stay in bed as he saw a smiling, blue eyed brunette woman with white skin dressed in a black t shirt, and black jeans walk into his room who immediately picking up on the smell coming from his dirty diaper scrunched up her nose prior to gathering up all the supplies, setting them down, and somewhere near to the changing table, which she getting Victor out of bed led him towards, having him lay on it for her.

"Smells like you've outdone yourself this time Victor". The woman said smiling as she went to work on changing him, untapping his diaper prior to holding the diaper there over his front to act like a shield for hersake which soon paid off as Victor began wetting again although soon finishing so that she could take the front down completely, which she did, taking up wipe in hand which she used to now gently begin wiping up Victor's front.

"Well I've been stuck in diapers for all my life now so ofcourse now I've got to be good at filling them". Victor said smiling, not the least bit conscious over the fact he was having a pretty human caretaker clean him up like this.

"Yup the shape your diapee's in this morning is proof of that". The woman said smiling as she continued cleaning up Victor's front soon finishing before setting the used wipes aside as she elevated Victor's bottom into the air, taking up some more wipes as she now gently began cleaning his backside.

"Anyways thanks for doing this for me Samantha, I know out of all the other caretakers here you didn't have to". Victor said smiling as she continued cleaning his backside

"It's no biggy, besides you're one of the only ones if not the only one here who actually likes being teased for being in diapers at your age, so it's a little more fun changing you since I don't have to hold back any". Samantha said as she continued cleaning Victor. "Oh and by the way you made a huge mess this morning, so maybe we should cut back on how much you eat?". Samantha asked teasing a little, soon finishing with wiping up Victor prior to taking the used pet diaper out from underneath him, placing the used wipes inside, balling the diaper up, and tossing it into the nearby diaper pail before she unfolded the next diaper, elevated Victor's backside once more, laid the diaper underneath, threaded his tail through the back, and gave instruction to Victor to keep his backside elevated for her while she began powdering up her hands, very soon starting on gently rubbing the powder into Victor's backside.

"Neh I think I'll be okay if we just keep how much I eat the same..". Victor said, inhaling the babypowder's scent, and relaxing as Samantha continued rubbing it into his backside before laying his bottom back down, powdering up her hands again, and going to work on gently rubbing the powder into Victor's front.

"I was just teasing, so don't worry, and there all done". Samantha said smiling as she finished powdering up Victor's front, now bringing the front of the diaper up, and taping it snuggly around his waist.

"Thanks! Oh and see you later". Victor said getting off of the table before hugging Samantha briefly, and walking over to Chet and the others dressed in a spiked, black color, and his diaper.

"Hey guys! What're you doing?". Victor asked curiously as he made his way over towards Chet, sitting down next to him.

Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 pm

"Morning Victor," Salem greets Victor quietly, "we were just deciding what to do today."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well um...maybe we could go out into the back yard and play something. Lot of toys outside and I think we can come up with a pretend game." Chet suggested blushing a bit at the idea he had in mind. "Oh and good morning Victor. Sleep well?"

(And sure you can bring one in if you want Jerry. You don't have to though but if you think it'll be fun for ya go ahead. ^^)
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:55 pm

(Just thought since there aren't too many people in this, it would allow for more different characters)

Name: Pine
Species: Squirrel
Training: Pet diapers at night, occasionally wears them in the daytime
Appearance: A light brown colored squirrel with tan on his muzzle and stomach, dark 'hair', and brown eyes. Wears a dark green collar with an acorn-shaped bell, striped t-shirts, and blue jeans sometimes hiding a diaper
Bio: Ever since he was little, Pine always envied humans, and wanted to live like them. He applied for pet citizenship, but was denied because he was too young, so he went to live at the Pet Mansion until he became old enough. He wets the bed and wears pet diapers, but grew to like them, and occasionally wears them in the daytime as well
--------------------------------------------------

Salem nodded. Though he tried not to act like it, he was secretly interested in what this game would be like, "Hmm... that might be fun..." he said as he took another sip of his water.

Pine, who was already dressed in a green striped t-shirt and blue jean shorts hiding a daytime diaper, came down the stairs and into the living room. "Morning everyone," he smiled eagerly as his bushy tail twitched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

'Well,it's better that nothing,I don't mind playing outside."

Lupen sips more of his flavored water.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 am

"Yeah it sounds like a great idea there Chet, and yes I slept well, woke up wet and messy, but Samantha took care of that". Victor said smiling as he sat there, although soon getting up to get himself something to drink since everyone else had something and it was making him very thirsty.

"Anyways what did you have in mind to pretend?". Victor asked curiously as he walked his way over to the fridge where he got himself a can of Sunkist prior to walking back over to the rest of them, and drinking a little of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Pets Mansion RP   House Pets Mansion RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Pets Mansion RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next