The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood and sounds of the night RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:52 pm

she smiels taking the pets to davids room and settin them down together "david do you think we should check in with your dad"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:55 pm

"Nah I bet he'll check in on us." David said putting on his PJs. Just then his father appeared at the door. "Ah good to see you two home. It's nearly dawn. Did you have fun?" He asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:00 pm

"yes sir me and your son had alot of fun and i am prepared to take on my next assignment" she says lookin at him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:04 pm

"Good to hear. Your next assignment is to track down a vampire by the name of Gusava. He's supposed to have a device on him that will complete my experiment." He said as David was now dressed and climbing into bed with his raptor pet.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:05 pm

"do i need to briong himback alive sir" she inquires getting her pistols and cloak on
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:11 pm

"If possible. But the device is what's most important. But if it comes down to him or it bring the device." He said keeping his voice just loud enough so that he wouldn't disturb david.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:13 pm

she nods grabbin her heavy assult weapons and walkin fr the door* "where do i find him"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 pm

"Look somewhere in Night life District. It's got a solar shield. He's probably at one of the clubs there." He said glancing thought fully to his son. "Be carefull though. It would be ashame to loose you."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:58 pm

she nods "just keep my work a secret from your son and you have no worries sir"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 11:05 pm

"No problem in that department." He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:52 pm

she walks out swiftly moving to the district she was told of*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:48 pm

Dashku sat down on his son's bed and stroked his hair gently. "I hope this goes as planed. So he can have a good future." He siad looking down lovingly at his son.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:53 am

she soon finds the target and grabs the device that was requested and bolts back towards the mansion people chasing her along the way* "mr. dasuke if you can hear me i need help" she calls
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:17 pm

"I'm on my way down stairs." Dasku said leaving his son's room and now standing in the court yard dressed in his concealing robes to stave off the sun. "House computer lockdown mode. Do not disengaged until authorized." He said waiting for them to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 11:56 am

she runs up into the courtyard 4 terran behinds her with her suffering slight wounds to the shoulders* "stop them and you will the device in your hands sir" she says calmly now near him

Last edited by on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:23 pm

(Um...Kari your working for the Methusala. That and it's Daylight.)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:03 pm

whoops))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:57 pm

(Thats ok.)

"Very well." Dashu said narrowing his eyes at the Terrans. "Time for you filthy Terrans to die." He said reaching forth his hands and uttering a short cures. He then made the terrans burst into black flames. Moments later they were ashes.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:38 pm

she walks up to him and hands the device over "mission accomplied with minimial injuries sir"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:43 pm

"Good to hear Kari. And with this we'll be able to rid ourselves of the Terrans. And our solar weakness." Doshu said as they re entered the mansion. "I'm working on making a field that will alter the atmosphere just a lil bit. To block out the harmfull rays of the sun. That means we'll be able to go out in the day."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:44 pm

"nice to hear sir, is there anythin else you need of me"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:52 pm

"Well. Nothing life threatening for now. I could use a hand around the house. And assembling the final device." Dashu said.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:55 pm

"i will help only until your son awakens"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:58 pm

"Haha. I wouldn't have it any other way. He's found a friend in you. And I'm glad for that." Dashu said as they entered his lab.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 6:06 pm

"with this device he will be experience some things that are better experienced in the day"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and sounds of the night RP
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next