The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Party RP

Go down 
+6
Tugscarebear
Marcus Hedgehog
Chimour
Riolu
Chinook
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Well once again Summer is here so with that in mind I thought it'd be nice to do a Summer Party RP. There will be all kinds of play going on, lots of food. swimming and a big sleep over to top it all off all taking place at Lig's. So with that lets set up the character sheets.

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger
Diaper Status: Wears for fun and convenience.
Appearance. Looks like Lig but has a full Lion's mane and darker furr colors. Currently wearing a t-shirt and shorts that don't quite hide a diaper bulge.
Bio: Lig's loving big bro taking care of him after their parents passed away. Kind and caring always there to lend an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Diaper Status: Diapered 24/7
Appearance: You all know what Lig looks like. Wearing just a Pawpers Tank top and his diaper at the moment.
Bio: Lig is Warren's lil bro. Bit more energetic and definitely a nerd. Still kind and out going and always willing to help if he can. Needs and loves his diapers.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 am

I'm in

Name: Mako Storm
Species: blue shark
Diaper Status: Wears due to increasing need to his embaressment.
Appearance: ilustrated to the left, though wearing black latex sleeveless top and swim trunks over his diapers.
Bio: Mako's family moved to Lig's town a relatively short time ago and the two became quick friends, he's a blue shark who loves his video games, swimming and general tween-fur stuff.

Name: Nocturne Scribe
Species: Brown Owl
Diaper Status: Has gotten used to wearing them out of convenience and mild need.
Appearance: Illustrated to the left, though wearing a dress-style t-shirt and black shorts along with his usual glasses, and being the prepaired bird he is brought stuff for the pool as well.
Bio: Nocturne is a bright if somewhat quiet owl who is an old friend of Makos and is new to Ligs town as well, moving arround the same time as his shark friend.

Last edited by Chinook on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Name: Nate
Species: Winged River Otter/Tree Squirrel Hybrid
Diaper Status: 24/7 out of need
Appearance: Looks mostly otter but his ears are slightly pointed and his tail is fluffier than a standard otter. It's incredibly flexible too and can curl as much as a squirrel's can. Also sprouting from his back are a pair of feathered wings capable of lifting him for flight. Currently wearing only the amphibious diaper Zoe (to his annoyance) made him wear today and a waterproof backpack containing a pack of the said diapers and a blue romper for whenever he feels the need for clothes.
BIO: The alien from a pocket dimension, Nate can to Denshire falls with his big brother and sister figures Skippa and Zoe along with a bevy of pokemon, all of which are either siblings to play with or mothers to dote on him. Nate's generally a friendly furr when he's in a new town but once he settles he's shy meeting a new furr until he gets to know them. He makes jokes to the point of being annoying sometimes but he can still get a smirk from even the people who've gotten used to his humor by now. His hoobies include, flying, climbing, swimming, archery, sparing (usually with a sword or a staff), reading, video games and pokemon training.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Well in the interest of keeping things moving I'm gonna start this one now. Others are free to join as we go along.

Warren smiled as he was out int he back yard on the deck getting the grill set up. He had hotdogs, burgers, and chicken. Various buns. A cooler full of drinks. Mostly soda but there were Yoohoos too and juice jugs. No need to go too overboard on the sugar Warren had thought. Lig meanwhile was laying out pool toys and wondering what fun they'd have today as he plugged in a lil Stereo. As Warren watched Lig he made a mental note to remind the party goers to change into an amphibious diaper before they got in the Pool.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

(Alright 'ere goes)

"Come on Nocturne! I've seen you move faster after a game release." Mako said, the blue shark jogging up the sidewalk toward Lig's house, his overnight bag over his shoulder, backpacks being rather awkward for a shark with a dorsal fin, his tail flicking excitedly. "A little... Consideration if... if you please!" Said Nocturne, Mako's owl friend puffing along behind him, somewhat out of breath from keeping up with the more active shark. "Marathon running... whilst carrying posessions... is not my... fortay..." The owl said, carrying a brass-coloured backpack on his wings. "Come on you could use it." Joked Mako as he skipped a step to Lig's door and rang the bell.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 am

"INCOMING!" a voice yelled over the backyard right before a brown and furry object struck the surface of the pool with a sharp sounding splash. Moments later a dizzy head popped up over the side of the pool followed by half an otter. "Gotta work on my hundred foot dives..." the goggle wearing Nate giggled.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:36 pm

"Wow. That was amazing Nate." Lig giggled as he scampered on over to the side of the pool and offered you a hand out.

"Hope your wearing an amphibious diaper." Warren laughed lightly before walking around the side of the house and opening the fence. "Over here boys. Lig's out back and it looks like Nate just arrived. I'm starting things on the grill but we've got drinks in the cooler. You look like you could use one Nocturne."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:07 pm

"Oh hey Warren!" Mako called, spotting the open gate and darting over, jumping the fence beside the older Liger before dropping his overnight bag. Nocturne panting and puffing staggered through the gate and put down his own bag somewhat more delicatley. "Much... ob... obliged... warren..." He managed to get out before the ruffled looking owl flopped into a deck chair in th shadier end of the deck, glasses ascew on his beak. "Thought I'd be the first one in the water." Mako said grinning, the shark having shown up beside Lig and smileing at Nate. "Heard that splash from out front."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

(Okay got the confirmation I needed from Lig! Sorry for asking, I know I could've just jumped on in, but I can't bring myself to do something like that without asking first).

Name: Chimour Nightsyer

Age: 750 (Rarely acts his age, typically acts like a little fur)

Species: Vampire Bat

Diaper Status: Needs them due to never being potty trained

Appearance: Solid black fur, red eyes, stands at five feet, two inches tall, and finally both of his wings are about six feet long. As far as clothing goes he typically dresses in all black, but when the mood strikes him he'll also dress in nothing but pink with frills, and bows. Today however he was wearing just a black baby tee, and a pair of vintage Pawpers since they looked much like what he wore when he was fives years old all those years ago, and are thusly his favorite diapers.

BIO: The notorious Phantom Thief, having been orphaned at the age of five, and without ever being successfully potty trained on top of that there's no doubt things looked pretty bad for him back then. Given his age he couldn't get a job, but he needed the money, so he resorted to stealing from other furs, and in time he got pretty good at it! Course now he doesn't steal anymore since why would he need to? He's got a loving brother who looks after him, and just a little while ago fate would have it that his parents would come back to life! So yeah things were looking pretty good for the former outlaw.

Chimour giggled lightly as he walked on over to the rest of the furs around the pool, having picked up on what they were sayng with his super-good sense of hearing. "Hey guys! How ya doing?". Chimour asked happily as he made his way over to them, a black back pack slung over both of his shoulders as he walked over to them.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Name: Ju-asaami Rose
Species: Hedgehog
Diaper Status: 24/7
Appearance. There should be a pic that shows what she looks like soon. As for what she wears, besides her coke-bottle glasses that she can never see without, in this RP, she has a deal tank top and a really thick diaper on.
Bio: Always at Marcus' side, Ju-saami is always into finding fun things to do - as long as it's with him as that green hedgehog is the love of her life. The delightful lil diaper butt is sweet, cute and most kind to friends, incuding Lig, and there's no mistake in that.

Name: Marcus Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Diaper Status: 24/7 for the fun of it
Appearance. My drawing of him should explain it all.
Bio: As Ju-saami's love intrest, Marcus has always enjoyed playing with her, even when they were once home schooled together. They wouldn't like it if something comes between them. He is very understanding, at least try to be, and he tries his best to make sure his friends get through the best and sometimes, the worst of times.

Ju-saami is coming by with a container of fruit dip when she laid eyes on Lig and the others having fun. Marcus follows close by, wheeled cooler in hand. Both see that they are just in time to have them some fun in the sun so they decided to go in and mingle with their fellow furries.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

(Sorry guys. Family took me on an unexpected camping trip X3)

Nate giggled and took Lig's hand before pulling himself up. "I almost lost it in that dive but I'm wearing one!" he called over to Warren with a giggle. "Brought a whole pack of em in my bag too in case you didn't have enough." With a small shake to settle the water in his fur, Nate tapped his goggles and smiled when they shifted into glasses. "Thanks by the way Lig!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

"Ah no problem." Lig smiled and tried to shield himself as Nate shook himself dry. "Oh Hi Maki. Hi Nocturne. Oh introduction. Nate this is Mako and Nocturne." Lig said gesturing to the two of them with a warm smile on his face and then waved as he saw Chimour. "Oh Hey Chimour. Well looks like everyone's arriving. Nate arrived with a big splash!"

"That was thoughtful of you Nate but I think we've got plenty of amphibious diapers on paw. Which by the way if anyone isn't already wearing one make sure to tell me before you get in the pool so you can be changed into one. " Warren said as he walked over the cooler and got a soda out for Nocturne. "Here ya go. Look like you need something to drink." Warren told the owl.

(Oh and Marcus. Everyone is in the BACK yard so your characters wouldn't see them from out front. Oh and you didn't need to bring a cooler. There already is a huge one.)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Mako grins and doesn't even bother to shield himself from the spray of water as Nate dried himself. "heh, nice to meet you." He said, flicking his tail and nodding as Lig introduced him and his owl friend before waving to Warren. "Already got that bit covered." He said, blushing a bit before brushing the droplets off his black latex shirt and swim trunks.
Nocturne meanwhile gratefully took the soda from Warren. "I... I certainly... certainly could..." Nocturne said, still puffing as he took a long sip of the cool drink and sighing. "Maybe i ought to spend a few more of the daylight hours away from computing and mechanical devices of various discription." He said before wincing and wiping his glasses as Warren reminds everyone about aquatic diapers. "Knew something slipped my mind... then again I don't often end up in need of amphibious... protection." He said, blushing under his feathers.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well as for me it doesn't really matter all that much, I didn't pack any swim diapers since I don't plan on swimming any". Chimour said, sitting himself down somewhere near the cooler, opening it up before taking a soda out, and before promptly closing it back up.

"Anyways Nate what is this I hear about one hundred foot diving? Could someone like me give it a try, or is it something only someone like you could do?". Chimour asked curiously as he opened his soda, and started promptly drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

*waves at Mako and Nocturne before freezing on hearing Chimour say he wasn't swimming* Not swimming? Why not swim? Kind hard to do a 100 foot dive if you don't have water to land in. *he chuckled and padded over to Chimour before rummaging about in his backpack* Wish Zoe woulda let me come in a regular diapee. Those are lots more fun to swim in!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Marcuswalks over to the front of the door and is knocking on it. "Unless I'm wrong," he said. "I think this is the house where Lig said for us to meet for the summer party." "I'll look in the back." said Ju-saami as she walks up the path to the back yard.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well we've got plenty of amphibious diapers Nocturne. And I know you like a soggy diaper Nate but I don't want one of those bursting in the pool. So. And Chimour if you decide you wanna get in the pool there is a shallow end and I've got floaters. Again just come to me to get changed first." Warren told us as he went back to check on the food that was on the grill and saw Ju-Saami and waved her back.

"Well I say we have some fun swimming before we eat cuz you know what they say about swimmign after you eat and all that. Then again I guess a Shark and a mostly Otter don't have to worry about that." Lig giggled a bit as he got out the bulk box of swim diapers as a light his sound could barely be heard as his soda from earlier worked through his system and soaked his diaper.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm

"Shallow end? Floaters? I don't know what you're talking about...". Chimour said blushing a little as he turned his view away from Warren, and re-directed it back towards Nate. "And yeah I guess you're right about that Nate... Um... You won't mind if I don't swim with ya will ya?". Chimour asked curiously.

Last edited by Chimour on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I ish thiwwy)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Mako grinned as he flicked his tail, eyeing the pool. "I'm with Lig, pool fun before food!" He said, taking off his latex t-shirt and after a slight blush his shorts to show bright blue swim diapers with a Kyogre on the front of them. The blue shark then went to his backpack and grabbed something with a slight blush before coming back. "Heh, and yeah, sharks don't really worry about the 20 minute rule... even if we sink we've got these." He said, flaring his gills, whatever he got in his fins behind his back.

Nocturne glanced over at the group of furs by the side of the pool before taking a deep breath and looking up at Warren. "I... think I would like to join the others in indulging in some aquatic fun." The brown owl said, having caught his breath and cooled off with the soda. Nocturne then got off the deck chair and went to Warrens side to say quietly, "I think I could also do with... some additional floatation... next to Mako my lack of swimming skill becomes very stark..." The owl said, rubbing his glasses on his shirt nervously.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Nate looked up from his bag at Chimour. "Well... I guess not... but why not? Don't know how to swim?" He giggled at Warren's comment about regular diapers in the water and nodded at Lig. "I've never gotten cramps after eating. I always thought that was a myth anyways. I've only seen it happen to a few people before. Maybe it's a... just-in-case-you-do sorta scenario."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Ju-saami said as she waved at Warren, "Hi, Mr. Weather. I hope we're not too late. Marcus and I came just as soon as we were told about this going on." Marcus, at the front of the house, is still waiting at the front. He wonders what's taking Ju-saami so long and is walking to the up the path to the back yard to see her.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

"Alright then pool it is!" Lig giggled with a grin and scampered over to where the changing pad was laid out to wait for his turn to get changed into a swim diaper so he could get into the pool.

"Nope you two are right on time." Warren told them and then turned to Nocturne with a warm smile giving him a pat on the back. "That's Ok. Not everyone is the best swimmer. You go over to the changing pad with Lig and I'll get you changed first and set up with some floaters. Oh Ju-Saami. If you and Marcus aren't already in swim diapers make sure you come over to the changing pad to get changed before getting into the pool." Warren stated again for everyone as he walked over tot he changing pad he had laid out.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Mako smiled and sat next to the pool, feet in th water as he unfolded what he'd gotten from his backpack, a large sheet of colourful vinyl. Raising it to his jaws Mako started to filter air through his gills and blow into what was evidently a large pooltoy. After a few moments it was revealed to be a large bright blue dolphin with a cartoonishly happy and friendly face and large puffy fins, the sharks cheeks going a bit red as he finishes blowing it up.

Nocturne nodded, "Thank you Warren." He said before walking over to the changing pad and sitting beside Lig, smileing a little at his Liger friend before taking off first his shoes, then black pants, revealing the "onsie style" bottom half to his white butoned shirt. After a faint blush Nocturne undid that too and ducked his way out of it, exposing his downy white chest and stomach feathers.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

"No, I can swim! It's just that ... Aw who am I trying to fool? Okay I, I sort've don't know how to swim...". Chimour said blushing a little as he tried avoiding eye contact with anyone. "I just didn't want to bring it up because well I'm a little embarrassed about it, and I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to teach me...". Chimour said, knowing from the moment he came over here it'd probably be futile to try, and hide this from anyone, especially since he knew his mother probably would've informed Warren prior to him coming over here anyways.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Ok, Mr. Weather." said Ju-saami. But just as she was making her way to the changing pad, she turned and went to the table while reaching inside her bag. "I forgot to tell you. I know you got all that's needed for the party, but..." She pulls out a container of homemade fruit dip and sets it on the table. "I figured we come with this here." She then takes Marcus by the hand and they walked on over to the changing pad. "I can help with that, if you like, Chimour." she said, hearing about his swimming problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Party RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next