The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pool party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Hey Cubs and pups, and whatnot else, the premace here is my 'sonas are having furs over for a little pool party. Ages accepted: Over 14 or more is recomended.

The setting: Mako's backyard pool, a very large pool with expansive shallow end sloping off to a deep end for diving and such. There's also a kiddie pool on the lawn for smaller furs.... or for that matter larger ones who feel like ssmaller furs *chuckles* And of course the requisit padio with chairs tables and refreshments.

Character sheet:
Name:
Species:
Description/pic if possible:
Personality:
Diapers/etc:

Mine:

Name: Mako
Species: Blue Shark Anthro
Description/pic if possible: Far right of avitar
Personality: He's fairly outgoing and fun loving, though a bit shy reguarding his diaper status.
Diapers/etc: Wears

Name: Nocturne
Species: Owl
Description/pic if possible: Middle of avitar
Personality: He's fairly quiet and not much of a party bird. He's arround though and will help any fur who needs a wing lent.
Diapers/etc: Doesn't wear, but will on request

So, introduce yourself, and I'll post a start-up when there's enough furs.

Last edited by Chinook on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Alrighty I'll join.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Description/pic if possible: You guys already know what Lig looks like. See my avatar or pics in my gallery for ref. XD
Personality: Outgoing and light hearted with a healthy dash of nerdiness thrown in. Loves having fun with his friends and is a diapee cub no matter how old he gets.
Diapers/etc: Wears em 24/7 and wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 am

Name: Luke
Species: Beaver
Description/pic if possible: Solid brown body with dark brown hands, feet, and tail, and dark orange eyes.
Personality: Very outgoing and friendly most of the time. Where diapers are concerned, he tends to not bring attention to them. If someone mentions his diapers, he will usually ignore them or change the subject. He also has a habit of hearing only what he wants to hear when people are talking to him, which can make him come off as rude sometimes.
Diapers/etc: Wears 24/7

Name: Brendan
Species: Fox
Description/pic if possible: Green fox with black on the tips of his ears and tail, messy black hair, and a white muzzle with two silver markings on his right cheek.
Personality: Generally quiet in large groups unless he knows at least one person in the group. He typically gravitates towards them and is somewhat clingy. He likes wearing diapers and ironically, despite his overall shy nature, does not mind mentioning them or talking about them. He is also Luke's boyfriend.
Diapers/etc: Switches between pull-ups and diapers.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 am

Name: Shadow
Species: dark dragon
Description/pic if possible: he stands around 6ft4 and is a strong looking dragon normally wearing shorts over a diaper and a loose t-shirt
Personality: friendly, there to help
Diapers/etc:
he wears diapers for fun and normally 24/7
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 pm

(Looks like we've got a few furs, so let's get started)

Mako smiled and rubbed his snout as he set the second cooler down on the deck, "Alright... think that's everything." He said, looking arround the deck and yard, having set out the general supplies for a poolside get togeather. Including some pool supplies and such for furs who didn't have them on hand. The blue shark wearing black swim trunks and a hawian shirt.
"Think they should be arriving any moment now." Nocturne said, the owl putting down the last of the deckchairs they had been bringing out. "I'll go wait at the door shall I?" He asked before nodding and walking to the living room to wait, the brown feathered owl wearing black shorts, a white collared t-shirt and his usual glasses.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Soon enough Shadow can be seen landing in the front yard of his friend's house and folding his wings over the front of his body, he wore a red and white shirt that had the lifeguard emblem on it along with red shorts and of course a swim diaper concealed beneath them with 2 small bags strapped to his bag. Once he had ensured everything had made it during his flight across town he walked up and gently knocked on the door and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Nocturne heard the knock and got to his feet, walking to the door and answering it. "Hello Shadow, come in." He said, smileing and hopping to one side for the dragon to walk in. "Mako's out back on the deck." He said, pointing the way through the large-ish house. "Playing door owl at the moment, I'll be coming out once all the guests arrive."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Shadow smiled softly and ducked down as not to hit his head on the doorframe before walking into the house, most houses didnt have large enough doorways for him to walk through so he was sue to ducking down. Once inside he unclipped the bags from his body and put then in one hand as he made his way out the back deck after grabbing the hose of a hydrationpack that was still on his back and sucking on it gently to drink some cool water
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Lig smiled walking down the side walk. He was wearing his customary black t-shirt with red shoulders and sleeves much like a StarTrek upper uniform and a pair of short jean shorts which did nothing to hid the obvious diaper bulge. He had a medium sized backpack on his back which had some of his supplies as well as a few things he thought would be nice to have with him. He walked up to the front door and gave a light knock.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Mako smiled and waved to Shadow as he spotted the dragon coming out onto the deck, the shark laying out on one of the reclining deckchairs. "Hey shadow! How're you?" He asked, sitting up on the chair. "thirsty?" He asked, noting the dragon's hydration pack.
Nocturne again got to his feet and opened the door. "Hello Lig, come in." He said, giving the Liger's ears a pat with his wing. "Mako and Shadow are in the back on the deck..." He explained, repeating his explanation and sitting back down. "Think you know the way, and you can put your stuff anywhere you like."|
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:38 am

"well when you fly against the winds and across town to get here you would be too" he said softly relaxing some and shook his wings loose as they folded back behind his body
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 am

I'll join too.

Name:Rory Maxwell
Species:Lion
Descripton/pic if possible:See avatar,but older and with a mane,black shirt,faded blue jeans shorts.
Personality:Kind and helpful,will help anonw who his in trouble and like being with his friends.
Diapers/ect:Wears diaper 24/7

Rory was walking down the street heading for the pool partyhe was wearing a black shirt faded blue jeans shorts and a diaper underneath his shorts,he overslept and and was running late and wonders if he'll make it on time.

He's carrying a backpack on his back with some supplies just in case.He sees Lig at the front onf the house and goes to where Lig is.

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Luke and Brendan were making their way down the street, holding hands. Luke was wearing a simple red-and-white two-toned t-shirt and dark blue swim trunks with a slight diaper bulge, and Brendan was wearing a light blue and dark blue-striped t-shirt with khaki shorts that had a large diaper bulge, and carried a black duffel bag.

"I hope we're not late..." Brendan says to Luke nervously.

"Relax, it's still early. Besides, we're not the only ones just now arriving," Luke replies as he spots Rory.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm

"Yup I know the way. Thanks Nocturne." Lig smiled as he walked into the house waving at the others as they came by. He walked towards the back door and sat his back pack down by it so he could grab what he needed from it easily enough if he had to. "Hey Mako. Hey Shadow." Lig grinned to the two as he took a deep breath of the food cooking. "Smells good."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Shadow smiled softly and waved one scaley paw at lig before remove the tube of the hydrationpack from his mouth "im glad you also came to their party lig" the dragon calmly said while trying to remain mostly in the shade
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Mako waved to Lig too and grinned. "Hey Lig, glad you could make it. Heh, and hope so... not the best cook in the world but I do my best." He said, walking to one of the coolers and fishing out a cold gaterade bottle and handing it to Shadow. "Here." He offered.

Nocturne smiled as he once again opened the door for the new arrivals, first Rory, watching him dart after Lig then just left it open and greeted Luke and Brendan. "Hello to you too, or is that two?" The owl said, smileing at his own joke and pointing the way for them to the back of the house and the deck. "Think that's everyone... " He mused before closing the dor and walking back to join the little crowd, but keeping in the shade as well.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 pm

"Thanks Nocturne,something smells good."

He goes to the back and sees the others are already here.

"Hey everybody."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 am

shadow smiled and waved to the new arrivals before his tail wrapped around the gatoraid bottle and placed it on the ground next to him for a second before tossing mako a package of shrimp he had brought with him to be grilled, then he slowly sipped the gatoraid
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:27 pm

"Thanks, Nocturne!" Luke smiled as he lead Brendan to the party, who sheepishly tried to hide behind Luke.

"Heya everyone! Looks like everybody made it," Luke grinned as he walked up to the group of others.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 pm

"Hey My stumach's not so picky. And ya know if you want I can give you a hand with the cooking I'm not bad at it." Lig smiled walking over to Mako and waved at the others. "Yup Look like everyone's here. So any ideas on what's first up for us to do? I brought some swim diapers in my bag whenever we get around to getting in the pool. Also brought Brought a few other things too but I'm keeping that my lil secret till later." Lig smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Mako smiles and nods to Lig, wincing slightly at the mention of swim diapers but nods again. "Thanks for the offer Lig, and I'll take any help I can get." He said, nodding to Shadow and taking the package of shrimp. "I'd say lunch first, then we can get down to having some fun in the pool, what's everyone say?" The shark asked, looking arround.

Nocturne chuckled to himself and straightened his glasses. "Of course you'd vote for lunch first." He said, Mako laughing too. "Hey, goes with being a shark."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:57 am

"Let's have lunch,I am getting hungry and I brought some drinks Nocturne for us to drink."

Rory had brought two cases of sodas and puts them on the table.

Last edited by Little Rory on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Shadow smiles softly "Lunch sounds like a good idea to me" he said softly and stuck his paw back into his bag and brought a pack of cookies and 2 bags of chips out, setting them down on the table and using his tail to move the bag into the shadow again
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Brendan and Luke smile and nod as Brendan reached into his bag and pulls out some bottled water for those who don't drink soda,

"I think that's pretty much unanimous. Besides, it's already past noon anyway," Luke says as he checks his wrist watch.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm

"Alright then lets have lunch first then and then we can have some fun in the pool." Lig nodded with a smile as he took the shrimp from Shadow and opened up the pack and began cooking them up humming softly while the Shrimp cooked. Lig walked away from them for a second and got his stereo out of his back pack and sat it up on the table turning it on. "Figured we could use some music. I've got a lot of songs on here so should be something for everyone. Plus there's always radio stations." Lig said and then got an idea. "Hey guys why don't we all get comfy? It's hot out after all. Lets cut loose a bit." Lig said taking off his shorts exposing his for the moment still dry diaper as he walked back over to the grill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next