The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Empty
PostSubject: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 4:52 pm

On an Earth-like world the age children are wearing the diapers is getting younger and younger. It's predicted soon every single person will rely on the toilet alone. They have forgotten about the diaper fairies who have been kept hidden from the humans and furries by the toilet demons since they appeared a few hundred years ago. The diaper fairies are kept alive and strong by the use of diapers. The toilet demons are working hard to keep the diaper fairies from ever being able to reveal the legendary weapons, even the humans and furries know about the legendary weapons but now they are thought to be just that: legends and they don't know what they look like. The toilet demons can only be defeated by the legendary weapons because they have already filled another planet with toilets and are kept powerful by it. The story starts when a diaper fairy escapes from the toilet demons...

Character Form:

Name:
Bio:

Weapons Found:

Shock Emblem: When the wearer is in danger this will send volts through the one causing the danger until they are unconscious.
2 Shock Emblems: When the wearer is in danger this will send volts through the one causing the danger until they are unconscious and they will be able to send small jolts of electricity through the air to hit a target of their choice, the closer their target is the more powerful the jolt.
Fire Emblem: When the wearer is angry they are able to conjure flames at will.
Ice Emblem: Allows the wearer to conjure water at will and allows them to freeze it with strong focus.
Dagger Emblem: Allows the wearer's index finger to pierce just about anything. (Poke of doom!)
Explosion Emblem:Allows the wearer to create explosions at will.
Fan Emblem:Allows the wearer to create gusts of wind.
Size Emblem:Allows the wearer to change their size from anywhere between 1 and 10 feet by raising or lowering their hand/paw and keeping it horizontally flat.
Earth Emblem:Allows the wearer to ma***ulate the earth around them at will.
Light Emblem:With this the user is able to redirect and focus any light source around them. Much more powerful in the sunlight.

Well I think we needm ore emblems and some ver funny people!
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 pm

(I think the person who started this wanted us to be around highschool!)

Name: Bunbun I. Gomo
Race: Bunny(Furry)
Appearance: A white bunny...
Bio: She believes in the diaper fairies and is trying to find them and elimiinate the ebil toilet demons!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 5:34 pm

I'll join.

Name: Arch
Race: Angel.
Appearance: Red hair light skin. Wears Japanese style robes and diaper underneath.
Bio: Knows of the toilet demons plans and will stop at nothing(even diapee rash.) to stop them .
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 7:52 pm

(sounds a bit silly but i join also)

Name: Zakri
Race: half breed angel, demon
Appearance: blood red hair and eyes, white pale skin, black wings, no halo or horns
Bio: none
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 7:59 pm

(Hey Kiru maybe our characters could be related seeing as they both got angel genes and red hair.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 8:01 pm

(how bout brothers?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 8:03 pm

(Fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 9:48 pm

(This could kinda be unfair....Because the Toilet Demons are like stupid...and weak...and you guys are like super duper ooper guys)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 9:59 pm

(Well mine can be in inexprienced with his powers. After all he's only 12.)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:02 pm

(Ok ok ok cool...but about Kiru's dude....omg super unlucky age...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:02 pm

(and mines 666, so his powers are practicly out of control)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:04 pm

(Ok....start!)

Bunbun wakes up and dresses in her school uniform. She then leaves for high school.

(Ok maybe I should rp as a diaper fairy and someone else as a toilet demon. Violet word font for diaper fairy and red for toilet demon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:06 pm

*wakes up in his tent and yawns* (btw i wear no diaper Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:10 pm

Arch wakes up from his spot in his tent located up in a near by tree and yawns. "Beutefull morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:11 pm

(u in same tent?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:13 pm

(Seprate tent but close to yours. Oh you good or Evil?)

Notices wet diaper and changes it and puts his day clothes on. Streches his wings a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:14 pm

(youll find out...)

*walks out with a towel and some shampoo, goes to a near by river to wash himself*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:17 pm

"Ok. Clothes? Check. Fresh diaper? Check. Gear packed? Check. Time to get movie." Arch says sling his pack and shrinking the big stuff down to fit into it.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:17 pm

"Lalalalalalala," Bunbun sings as she skips to high school. (Time for diape fairy! oh and Bunbun doesn't wear diapers, yet!)

"Aaaah! Nooooo! Get away from me you big oaf!" A voice called from the corner. (So whose gonna rp as the stupid but funny toilet demon?)(I would =D)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 10:37 pm

"No! Now shut up as I hit you with this big um..."
"Toilet-Flusher thingy?"
"Ya whatever! I'm just gonna whack you and then I get to go home and watch a good show of Toilet Wrestling!"

After hearing this bunbun approaches them with a rock in her hand. She sees a big creature with a toilet flusher thingy in his hand. He had a little girl with wings in a diaper pinned down with one hand. She was struggling to get free. "Hey you! Back off!" Bunbun threw the rock at the toilet Demon.

"OW! MY head! Who hit me?!" The toilet demon releases his hold on the diaper fairy and turns around to find whoever hit him. He saw no one. "Okay so Diaper Fair- D'oh! She got away!" The toilet demon disappeared.
"Yaaay! Thank you so much!" The diaper fairy hugs Bunbun.

Bunbun doesn't believe she's being hugged by a Diaper Fairy and faints for 30 minutes. (School isn't for another hour)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 12:16 pm

*scratches his head* "ugh, dont we have to visit a school or something today?"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 3:07 pm

Bunbun wakes up. "Ugh..."

"Are you okay?"

Bunbun screams,"Diaper Fairy!"

"Well yeah...I guess I am...and you saved me! Thank you thank you!" The diaper fairy hugs Bunbun.

"I never really thought Diaper Fairies existed...'

"Well we do! And as a gift for saving me you can have a legendary weapon to stop the toilet demon. It's somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 6:14 pm

(note when my charicter REALY REALY gets into his fights, he turns into a hellboy like charicxter, but only after a certain point in rage is obtained)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 6:23 am

(Then he has like no use for the legendary weapons AKA diapers....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 7:34 am

(lol kinda)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next