The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 9:15 pm

(Weirdo...)

"Legendary Weapon? But my mom doesn't allow me to own dangerious stuff...she wouldn't even let me keep a nail failer..:" Bunbun said.

"Oh it's pshaw! Don;t be so naive, come on! You know waaant iiiittt!"

"Okay Okay, but if my mom doesn;t want me to keep it and throws it out, it's your fault!"

"Okay!" The Diaper Fairy flew into a bush and flew back with something strange. It was round and had a picture of a lightning bolt on it. Te diaper fairy held it in front of Bunbun's skirt and something began to form from the circle object. It formed between her thighs, around her waist, and around her butt. Soon it was formed completely and it was a diaper.

"Hey I don;t wanna wear a diaper!" Bunbun said, feeling the diaper between her legs.

"But it's the legendary weapon! You said you would keep it!" The diaper fairy's eyes began to water.

"Okay fine, I'll keep it....but my friends will laugh at me for sure..." Bunbun pouts.

"It's okay, you'll be too busy in finding the other lengendary weapons to worry about it..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, nothing at all!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 1:13 am

((ok i think i might want to join one big question can i be anotherdiaper fairy because id like to start my character anew without previous experiances? puh-leeeeaaaassseeee?))
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:03 am

Name:Kari
Race:silver wolf
Appearance: tall, silver fur, blue paws, and shy
Bio: She believes the legend and wishes to find those to help her make the legend become realit
...........................................................................................
she wonders around and looks for a diaper fairy wanting to be a keeper of the legendary weapons*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:10 pm

*walks off after washing up and packing up his stuff* *hums the theme song to elfen lied*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 4:23 pm

Follows his brother. "Wait up." He says cathing up.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 pm

(Ok Kaela!)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:18 pm

((Hows this?))

Name:Kaela
Race:Diaperfairy
Appearance:Kaela usually wears a diaper when her tiolet demon guard is slacking off. she usually when Glub jub is around she wears her usual diaper fair rags.
Bio:Kaela can be a mischievous diaper fairy at times. she usually likes wearing diapers herself. she has been planning to escape the toilet demons fortress for ages so she can run with the people and show them the joys of wearing diapers.

Name:Glub jub
Race:Toilet demon
Appearance:He looks like an average tiolet demon.
Bio:Glub jub is not the brightest tiolet demon there infact he is stupider then most tiolet demons just because his parents dropped him on the head constantly. 'clumbsy parents.' well he always seems to slack off when guarding kaela.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:21 pm

"k ill wait...slow poke..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:24 pm

Catches up to his brother in a second or two. "Thanks and sorry." He said keeping pace with his brother. "You got the strong leg mucles in the family I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:25 pm

"yep" says yawning
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:28 pm

"Oh well. At least I got some strong wings. And a brain." He said joking about the brain part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:29 pm

*T_T, stares like that at his soon to be dead lil bro...(lol brothely love)*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:32 pm

"Wooow. Woooow. Sorry. I didn't mean it." He said putting his hands up.

(Sorry guys but I gotta go to bed. Night night.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:33 pm

(awww...)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:58 am

kari sees some people her shoulder burnt and bloody* hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 3:57 pm

*notices* "hey, uh need help with that?"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 5:51 pm

(Good KAela! Excellent! Now we have to kinda intertwine our story ito a castle!)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:17 pm

nods and slowly walks towards them*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:18 pm

"Here let me help." He said placeing a hand on her injuries as they started to heal.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:40 pm

goes to her knees and wishes for a fairy*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:42 pm

"There does that feel any better?" He aske pulling his hands away.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:43 pm

a lil *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:45 pm

"Sorry. I wish I could help more but I'm not that experienced with my powers. I don't wanna mess anything up. But I could maybe give you a ride to where ever your going." He said pointing to his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:48 pm

(hey guys i cant rp tonight, im hosnest to god cryin my eyes out, im stressed, depressed, and feel guilty, the only thing i can probly do is pm to kari, but thats bout it)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 6:50 pm

i just wnt a fairy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next