The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:19 pm

*pulls out his big a$$ gun and shoots it in the head with a holy bullet* "that'll send you back to where you came from"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:21 pm

"Hey." glub jub says as he tries blocking but fails. He then casts a red spell on arch. Archs cloths become more adult like cloths.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:21 pm

"Awwww. Kiww joy. Me wanted to take its nasty head off." Arch said as his sword vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 pm

"dont touch my brother!" says smashing its face into the ground
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:27 pm

Arch just laughed. "Stupid head. Me an Angel. Me more puwe den you." He siad as his clothe turned back to what they pervously where.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 7:52 am

Tykari wrote:
a fairy appears in front of the two* we ask you two become weapon guardians

(HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! WHOA WHOA WHOA! Didn't you read the Gaiain RP I posted with this? I wanted it to be just like that! You guys can't just get the legendary weapons! The toilet demons have them! And you can't summon the diaper fairys! They've been captured by the TOilet Demons! The toilet demons locked up the diaper fairy's somewhere based on toilets and the legendary weapons are in diaper/baby stuff related! Jeez.... And Toilet Demons hate diaper Fairy's btw Kaela...Wen you said bodyguard I thought you meant keeping an eye on her so she doesnt escape...)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 am

sighs and sits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:03 pm

*goes back to kari* "hey sorry bout that"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:43 pm

sorry bun))

it is ok
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:44 pm

"You Okys?" Arch asked.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:50 pm

not the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:17 pm

whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:20 pm

my shoulder ligaments are torn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:20 pm

"crap..."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:21 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:23 pm

"Hewe. Wet me hewp." Arch said putting a hand on the sholder and starting to heal it.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 6:26 pm

ligaments can not heal by magic
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 1:00 pm

BabyBunny wrote:
Tykari wrote:
a fairy appears in front of the two* we ask you two become weapon guardians

(HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! WHOA WHOA WHOA! Didn't you read the Gaiain RP I posted with this? I wanted it to be just like that! You guys can't just get the legendary weapons! The toilet demons have them! And you can't summon the diaper fairys! They've been captured by the TOilet Demons! The toilet demons locked up the diaper fairy's somewhere based on toilets and the legendary weapons are in diaper/baby stuff related! Jeez.... And Toilet Demons hate diaper Fairy's btw Kaela...Wen you said bodyguard I thought you meant keeping an eye on her so she doesnt escape...)

((oh oops. i did say he slacks off now and again. he is stupider then other toilet demons. and now im getting my self confused and such.))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 1:01 pm

Glub jub runs back into the portal saying. "Me come back some oder time."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 1:13 pm

Name:Zan
Race:Flof
Appearance: The usual
Bio:He was sent to Furtopia(can that be the name of this place) by his parents who were both human but had recesive furry gene's and he belives in the faries
-----------------------
Zan comes off of the shuttle and walks down to the nearest local store to buy some diapers having had destroyed his supply on the way over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!   The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Gifts of the Diaper Fairies!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6