The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deep Space Stardust

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Deep Space Stardust Empty
PostSubject: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:59 pm

The year is 3060. Earth is not able to support everyone alive. A group of scientists decide to go hunting for a planet that can support life. They are trying out a new prototype ship called Stardust. The ship is coated with a shell made of startdust. It's one of the strongest materials known to mankind at this point. They are also armed with every weapon imaginable that will fit on the ship. Ever since the previous incident with Extra Terrestrials all ships have been armed heavily. Our story starts 3 days before the launch of the Stardust.

just use ur imagination when it comes to characters
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:40 pm

Oh I really like this one! I'm difinately joining. I may tinker with my character sheet a lil bit. I want to get a character that suites this.

Name: Jovan.
Gedner: Neutral.
Speciesl: Terraneuva. (Newly engeneered human species.
Appearance: Light skin. Blue eyes and hair. Wears loose fitting clothes like old style japanese kemonos but with a more futuristic look to it.
BIO: Jovan is one of the few that were engeneered in recent years. His purpose aboard the ship is to research any technology or alien life itself along the way. He is capable of moving things with his mind and reading minds at times. Usually he only senses emotions. His kind are a unigender. They don't reproduce naturally and don't age either. Since they have no physical need to reproduce there bodies remain childlike thoughout there lives never looking any older then twelve. They are highly intellegent and more coopretive then and stable then normal humans.
(I may or may not have him diapered. It depends on my mood and where the RP goes.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Name: Riku
Age 19
Race: Human/Dog
Bio he is the captan of the ship
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:52 pm

(Um...I'm waiting for you to start this one off. Not sure if we're gonna get anybody else in this one.)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Riku paced along the bridge of the ship he had a concentrated look on his face as he tryed to think of a route they could take that would get them back to earth after haveing been off cource for the past month
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:05 pm

(Um I thought it was 3 days before the ship launched FROM earth?)

Jovan sat at operations pouring over some new data they had gotten from the latest servy. As usual the reports were spotty at best.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:08 pm

(i thought i'd give it that "lost in space" feel)

Riku sighed sitting back down in his chair he scratched his dog ears trying to think
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:12 pm

(Blah. Well then ya should have said that in the starters post. It's confusing to say something there and then start with something diffrent. And if earths gonna be unhabitable why are we looking for it? I mean I don't know what to post? I was hoping we could go through some of the prelaunch stuff. You know maybe my guy telling ya exactly how bad things are getting on earth and such.)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:15 pm

(...didnt realy think about it...)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:19 pm

(Well what do ya wanna do then? Change the plot line to go with what you RPed already or restart this to go along with what you put down in the starters post. Which in my opinion was good. I liked it. You got a good concept there in the starters trend lets go with it.)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:21 pm

(fine with me...just scrap all the other stuff and restart)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:24 pm

(Ok then I'll get us started this time. We'll start off with me waiting in a briefing room and you coming to meet me.)

Jovan sat in the briefing room waiting for the new captain of the StarDust to show up. There was alot to tell him and not a lot of time to do it in. Jovan felt uneasy. This would probably be a bomb shed for the man. Learning your world's on the edge of collpse will do that.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:26 pm

his hair tossed back into a loose poneytail Riku walked in and sat down with the glossy finish of a experienced captain
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:35 pm

"Ah Captian your finally here. Well I trust you know why I summoned you. We need to brief you on the mission at hand. And give you details that the general public doesn't know." Jovan said turing on a hologram of the earth infrom of them.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Riku looked at him his gase unwavering " ok then" he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:44 pm

"Well first off as you know this mission will take us out to the galaxy for the first time.But what has not been made public is the fact we will not be returning. Because in a decade there won't be anything worth coming back too. Put quite simply the planet is dieing. We can't stop it." Jovan said in a very clear cut scientific manner.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:47 pm

Riku blinked the first strand of emotion showing on his face that emotion was sadness" you must be jokeing..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:51 pm

"No I'm not. Have you looked around lately. The rainforetst is going and we're not even lumbering it anymore. The damage to the planet's biosphere is complete. We can't reverse it. Our technologies came to late. In 10 years the plane'ts magnetic field will be completely collapsed and the ozone layer will be gone. Anything left on the planet will be dead or dieing." Jovan said with an undertone of dread.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:54 pm

Riku crossed his arms over his chest and but his chin in the crook between then " so were looking for a new home planet...a new earth...i assume you will be joining us then doc"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:58 pm

"Yes. Thats our goal. Find another habitable world. At any coast. Onboard the ship is a wealth of DNA codes for every species on earth includeing humans. You'll be in charge out there during most of the mission. We also have orders to make peacefull contact with any species we meet along the way. Alliers will be important if we want to survive. So captian. Do you think you can handling having the fate of humanity and every other race on earth on your shoulders?" Jovan asked with a bit of saddness himself in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:00 am

"shure why not...i'm game for a little adventure" Riku said getting up a genuoun smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:11 am

"Good. This is going to be the adventure of a life time." Jovan said holding out his small hand.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:20 am

Riku gently took his hand and shook it " trust me u wont get bored...i've got plenty of old war storys to keep u entertained throuout the years" Riku grinned a bit
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:21 am

"Yeah. And somewho I have a feeling we're going to be making some of our own "war" stories out there." Jovan said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:46 am

Riku smiled "odds are" he let go of Jovans hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Space Stardust
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next