The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deep Space Stardust

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:31 am

"Well we should get to work. There's some prep to be done before we launch. Feel free to look the ship over captian." Jovan said picking up his palm computer. "The ship is quite extensive though so you migh as one of it's robots for a tour. Or I could give you one in a lil bit."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 10:53 am

"ill just wander around never liked tours" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:11 am

"Very well just com me if you need anything." Jovan said walking off.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:22 am

Name: Yuffie
Gedner: Female
Speciesl: Neko
Appearance:Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Bbbe2ef9
BIO: Yuffie is one of the only of her kind ever created in a lab she was breed to be a super smart medical officer witch happened but she has a strange speech problems when she says "this one" she means herself her voice has no real emotion and her body is naturaly young and will stay that way

Yuffie had been in the medicle ward getting all of her things in the right order she needed to be shure she knew where everything was the back of her kimono puffed out very noticably another side effect of the genetice mutaton was incontanance embarasinly enough for her
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:25 am

Jovan decided to head down to one of the lower levels and check on the ships hydroponics bays. It was already up and growing quite well. Jovan enjoyed being there. It remined him of when the forst behind his house was still lush and green. Not brown and dead.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:29 am

Yuffie sighed noticeing she was out of Ninroot she walked over to the elevter and went down to the hydroponics bay noticeing Jovan she nodded and walked over to the plant she needed she gently cut off a few of its leaves and walked back to the elevater she turned to Jovan " sorry this one needed some ninroot" she said haveing read his file and knowing about his love of plants
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:42 am

"Quite alright. That particulare ninroot plant is one of my own devising. I'll grow those back in two days." Jovan said switching on the watering mechenism. "Would you like any complany. I only came down here to catch breath away from the bussell everywhere else."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:44 am

"shure why not this one could use some company the medicle ward can be very lonly at times" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:45 am

"Well enjoy it while you can. We may be using it in the future." Jovan said as they walked. "I'm sure we'll run into at least a few hostile species out there."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:47 am

"what reason would they have to be hostile...we mean no harm right?" Yuffie said walking into the medicle ward
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:55 am

"A great many reasons. They may miss understand if we violate there space accidentally. They may want our resources. Or they may simply be dark beings. I don't know." Jovan said as they walked. "I just hope we can find a planet soon. We have quite a few systems to search."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:58 am

"this one hopes so as well" Yuffie said going over to a computer "Jovan it seems u havent had a physical examination in over a year...this one cant allow that or ud be tossed off the ship...so this one is going to have to examin u"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:02 pm

"Very well. I suppose we have the time." Jovan said starting to take off his shirt. "I've been putting this off for a while. I've been busy. That and I hate having to explain things to human doctors." Jovan said as he finall stripped down to what appeared to be a diaper. He then sat on one of the exam tables.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:05 pm

"no...trust this one she understands" Yuffie lifted the hem of her kimono showing her own diaper " now then" Yuffie started her examination and after thrity minuets she was done " well ur as healthy as this one has ever seen...but you could do with a diaper change...this one will take care of it for u if u like?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:10 pm

"Yes thank you." Jovan said laying back to be changed. "Humans tend to not understand. Even though every one of my species wears them. It's a result of our lack of gender and aging." Jovan said looking up at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:12 pm

"its allright this one understands we're a bit alike both are experimented on" Yuffie says as she powders and re-diapers him " there u go" she said with a smile pulling a lollypop out of a drawr she handed it to him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:18 pm

Jovan smiled. "Thank you very much." He said getting up and getting dressed again. "I wonder what the new world will be like. Our kinds will be the majority." Jovan said with a smile. "Maybe it'll be better."
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:21 pm

"its possible...but this one thinks we may have to fight for what we need" Yuffie shurgged absent mindedly "this one is embarassed but...could u return the favor..." she blushed a bit her cat ears flooping down
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:23 pm

"No problem just lay down." Jovan said getting a diaper from the despenser on the wall.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Yuffie blushed and layed down on the table lifting the long skirt of her kimono
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:28 pm

Jovan went through the process and expertly changed her. "There you go. So what are you up to next?" Jovan asked.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:32 pm

"well the next on this ones list is the captan he needs to have a examination" Yuffie said getting up
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:35 pm

Riku sighed walking into the medicle ward "hello"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:35 pm

"Ah well I'll call him down for you." Jovan said walking to the com pannel. "Captian to Medical bay. Captain to medical bay."

(Ok we'll stop there and wait for Riku. Hey Yuffie wanna do a digimon RP?)
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:37 pm

Yuffie smiled and pointed at the table " strip down and get on the table please Captan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Space Stardust   Deep Space Stardust - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Space Stardust
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next